3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really

Favorite Art Appreciation Post

Art is something that moves all of us. It is a concept that can come in many forms, whether traditional, digital, or physical, like sculptures. My question for you folks is, what art do you appreciate the most? As well, do you have a favorite piece of art? Please post your examples with credit below! This thread is for the appreciation of all art in its many forms. Are you an artist yourself? Do you have a favorite piece that you have completed? Would you please share with us all your thoughts about how art affects you in your daily life? I will go first:

I am an artist myself, and I am currently focusing on concept art in the video game industry. I love creating concepts of all types for my roleplays and more! My general art style is a mix of realism and cartoonish features. I love drawing characters and animals the most. I am working harder on doing environments too. I appreciate fantasy art the most because it can take you to a different world when you look upon it! I have too many favorite pieces of art to post in this thread, and it would be a mile long! All the possibilities of what you can create with art are so amazing and inspiring. There are so many unique projects you can start to create something fantastic. I mostly like digital art because it can be a lot less expensive and messy than traditional art. Although I always hold respect for conventional art like painting and using colored pencils! Right now, I'm working with clay in my Figure Modeling class, so that is also another hands-on medium. Overall, art is such an incredible thing to incorporate into your life, whether you're doing it yourself or admiring a painting. My one bit of advice for anyone trying to get good at art is to practice as much as possible! The saying is true that practice makes perfect. I can't wait to hear all your opinions about art! Thanks!

Reactions: Diana
I myself enjoy doing art, but I've not had time for it in a really long time. D: Or rather, I have not made time for myself to do art things in forever. I really love to paint!

For now, though, I introduce everyone to Geneva Bowers! I followed her facebook page a few months back and have not been disappointed since, Her artwork is always colorful and beautiful and inspiring. It gives me happy feelings whenever I look at it! GDBee ART

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica