Favorite Anime

HETALIA! Obviously. I get all fangirly and junk whenever turkey or germany gets a couple seconds of screen time.

Hellsing, too. Alucard was an awesome character.

Angel Beats! was great, too, it was actually what got me back into the anime scene.
Kuroshitsuji. I'm a sucker for bishie.

FMA used to be my favorite, but I sort of got bored of the characters. The ideas it has is complete awesomeness, but the characters struck me as repetitive.

Some of mine are:

Vampire Hunter D.

Trinity Blood.

Cowboy Bebop.

Digimon.

G Gundam.

Guyver.

Monster.

Big O.

Corpse Princess.

VAMPIRE HUNTER D!

THAT ANIME ROCKED!!!

=D!!!!

Fate/Zero is absurdly detailed for something that's not an OVA.

I'm not into mainstream anime. *puts on hipster glasses....over her regular glasses*

But, how the hell do I know what is mainstream.

* Hellsing

Okay, that's pretty cool, and-

* Now and Then, Here and There

That's what I'm talking about.

I'm not too big on this stuff - in fact, a lot of the anime I like are from a time before I was even an idea in my parents' minds. I still remember the last thread like this one.

-Great Mazinger (Tetsuya's a dick!)
-Combat Mecha Xabungle (Tomino trying to be funny, after the killing sprees that were Mobile Suit Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon).
-Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Compare to Code Geass at your own peril.)
-Space Knight Tekkaman (Watch the dub, it's funny. Yes, there was a dub.)
-Space Runaway Ideon (This is the umpteenth time I've mentioned this. I have yet to see another anime like it, even if the anime itself can be rather boring at times. Also, dead naked people flying across space.)
-Muteki Kojin Daitarn 3 (Tomino trying to be funny, after the childhood-raping terrorist attack that was Zambot 3).
-Muteki Choujin Zambot 3 (Suicide bombers? This anime takes the idea to a chilling new level, and it was a fucking children's show!)

I would like to add Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt to my list of favorites. Finished the series in two nights, it was that addicting. An insane, vulgar parody of both western and eastern cartoons. If you thought South Park was hardcore vulgar, then you really haven't seen this show. Panty uses her PANTIES as a weapon, and you see where this is going, but it isn't a hentai or even really an ecchi surprisingly enough.

I'm hoping that a season two comes out, but all I can do about it is hope. The rumors of a second season by the staff may just be the company trolling us.

Definably DANCE DEATH NOTE. I absolutly love it. Psychological, dark, horror, crime, and a tad of humor on the side.
13455_1242715838.giftumblr_ll1ue5VFPx1qhg7hgo1_250.gif13455_1242716147.gif

I liked death note, until L died. Then it sort of lost its appeal, you know? With the addition of Mello and Near, it sort of wasn't as psychological, dark, creepy, cool. It was psychological, dark, creepy...okay.

Higurashi! For all the different times it's been redone, all the different arcs to it, it is a great psychological anime. Though it ruined cicadas for me...

There are a bit of anime that I have yet to see on most of the lists. I will surely take a look at them. ^__^

Good anime, everyone.