October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Who is your favorite actor of all time?

I would have to go with either Jack Nicholson or Robert De Niro. I like them in almost every role they play. Even if the movie is terrible I can still enjoy it because of their acting skill.

What about you?

ACTOR... no actress? t____t

If we're going to say Actor, I am a huge fan of Christopher Lambert. He isn't an A list actor, but I love his style, his humor, and the fact he knows his niche and rolls with it.

I'm also a big fan of Gerard Butler cause I like that her can do both seriousface characters AND silly fun characters. XD

Actress.... I am in love with Zooey Deschanel. >>; IN LOVE. LOOOOOOVE. Obsessed. Probably on my way to stalking. She's also not an A list actress, but I adore her. I think she's funny. :D

ACTOR... no actress? t____t

I was chastised about using the term actress recently > > NOW Actor refers to both male and females.

My favorite actors are Will Farrel, because he's hilarious in every single role he plays, he makes it his own. And his humor is immensely funny to me, I love that guy. He has no boundaries when it comes to his scenes, he will do everything and anything for a laugh.

Second would be Johnny Depp, naturally. Just because he really gets into his characters and studies them frantically, and he perfects them to a crisp. He rocks my xmen socks off.

My favorite actor is Heath Ledger, may he RIP. My number two, who is still alive, Bruce Campbell. I love the Evil Dead movies, his house is in the same valley I live in and I've met him.

My favorite male actor is Karl Urban. My all time favorite female actor is Helena Bonham Carter, only because she plays crazy so well

Morgan Freeman, hands down.

The man is god....literally.