Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
French, Spanish, and Italian get a lot of love, and while those are lovely (both in language and accent), my personal favorite is Russian. I love both the language and the accent, and the lack of articles sounds so cute to me in English??? I'm also fond of German accents. Germanic and Slavic languages, in general, often charm me more than romance languages.

In school, I have always loved Spanish and still do to this day. The language and accent are very interesting to learn. I love it because of the way the R's rolled off your tongue along with other words. I also love German accents, as well. I was taking it in school before switching to Madrian, which is hard as hell to learn.

• Love
Reactions: wren.
*speaks Spanish and is of Spanish descent*

I am a sucker for a Scottish accent. Give me all the Scots.

• Love
The Aussie accent, mate. I have @Ghostly Boo to thank for this.

Australian slang also sounds so fun and whimsical even if half the time I forget what the words mean.

Like "thongs" -- I'm sorry, but I can never remember that that means FLIP FLOPS, not the other thing.

Like "thongs" -- I'm sorry, but I can never remember that that means FLIP FLOPS, not the other thing.
That's hilarious. I think some of my favorite slang is old Cockney rhyming slang. Its existence is proof that we have killed God. I adore it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent
My first boyfriend was Russian so I'm very partial to that accent 😂 I know alot of people think it's like too 'guttural' I've heard people say but I love it.

British is another I love but like specifically 1900s to 1940s British 😂 cause I watch way too many old war time period romance movies 😂

I also love Scandinavian accents because I rarely hear them and I love the way they sound

• Love
Scottish and Northern Irish get me every time, and Aussie and German accents do make me go a bit weak at the knees still.

• Love
I am of the belief that anyone who thinks Scottish accents are nice has never heard a Glasweigan speak.

Cos it's... unfortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: Applo and wren.
Nothing beats the Southern twang to me. Jamaican is a close second.

• Love