Fav. kind of pocky?

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
So far I have only had teh regular stuffs...TELL CORVUS ABOUT POCKY.

I haven't seen it in years, but there use to be a green tea pocky. It was awesome!

I like the Strawberry one.

I want to try the maple one.

Maple is good, I really like the vanilla one but I stand by my chocolate, ain't nothing wrong with the original. You can also get a couple of flavors here but that's nowhere near the full selection I've seen

Strawberry's good, but the toasted almond kind is my fave!

*Eyes thread suspiciously, eating delicious Reese's*

*gruff big stupid guy voice*

There are.... other kinds?!

===

But, seriously, my favorite is the kind that's either in my hand or in my mouth. I've only had chowklet and strawburrah.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

A Japanese snack. Confection-coated cookie/biscuit sticks.

...wait, so its like a chocolate teddy bear biscuit, only a stick?

.....notsureifwant.jpg

in during sawdust

I don't even remember what it tastes like anymore.

Sweet Bean.

There's a Japanese supermarket near where I live, so I've tried a lot of Pocky.

Sweet Bean? Damn, I never saw that at the Asian market!

I don't think they are the most amzing things in the world to eat...but they arent bad and I would like to try more...some of these sound good O__O!

I need to try that blueberry one. Looks awesome.

I liked the raspberry cream one I had, it wasn't really super sweet and it was so smooth... **sigh**

All I know about Pocky is that the little neighbor kid calls hockey pucks, "pockey pucks."
Freaking adorable.

ANY KIND THAT MARI YAGUCHI ENDORSES!

So far, I've had Chocolate and Strawberry. I intend to try some of the other flavors soo.

I like the choclate. The strawberry is ok, not great. The almond was okay. I'll stick to the orignial, but now I cant have it anyway. So now I just remember it fondly.