Fav. kind of pocky?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Corvus Corax, Oct 14, 2010.

1. So far I have only had teh regular stuffs...TELL CORVUS ABOUT POCKY.

2. I haven't seen it in years, but there use to be a green tea pocky. It was awesome!

3. I like the Strawberry one.

I want to try the maple one.

4. Maple is good, I really like the vanilla one but I stand by my chocolate, ain't nothing wrong with the original. You can also get a couple of flavors here but that's nowhere near the full selection I've seen

5. Strawberry's good, but the toasted almond kind is my fave!

6. *Eyes thread suspiciously, eating delicious Reese's*

7. *gruff big stupid guy voice*

There are.... other kinds?!

===

But, seriously, my favorite is the kind that's either in my hand or in my mouth. I've only had chowklet and strawburrah.

8. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

9. A Japanese snack. Confection-coated cookie/biscuit sticks.

10. ...wait, so its like a chocolate teddy bear biscuit, only a stick?

.....notsureifwant.jpg

11. Show Spoiler

in during sawdust

I don't even remember what it tastes like anymore.

12. Sweet Bean.

There's a Japanese supermarket near where I live, so I've tried a lot of Pocky.

13. Sweet Bean? Damn, I never saw that at the Asian market!

14. I don't think they are the most amzing things in the world to eat...but they arent bad and I would like to try more...some of these sound good O__O!

15. I need to try that blueberry one. Looks awesome.

16. I liked the raspberry cream one I had, it wasn't really super sweet and it was so smooth... **sigh**

17. All I know about Pocky is that the little neighbor kid calls hockey pucks, "pockey pucks."
    Freaking adorable.

18. ANY KIND THAT MARI YAGUCHI ENDORSES!

[video=youtube;4emBhY06uuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4emBhY06uuk[/video]

19. So far, I've had Chocolate and Strawberry. I intend to try some of the other flavors soo.

20. I like the choclate. The strawberry is ok, not great. The almond was okay. I'll stick to the orignial, but now I cant have it anyway. So now I just remember it fondly.