1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fav. kind of pocky?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Corvus Corax, Oct 14, 2010.

1. So far I have only had teh regular stuffs...TELL CORVUS ABOUT POCKY.

2. I haven't seen it in years, but there use to be a green tea pocky. It was awesome!

3. I like the Strawberry one.

I want to try the maple one.

4. Maple is good, I really like the vanilla one but I stand by my chocolate, ain't nothing wrong with the original. You can also get a couple of flavors here but that's nowhere near the full selection I've seen

5. Strawberry's good, but the toasted almond kind is my fave!

6. *Eyes thread suspiciously, eating delicious Reese's*

7. *gruff big stupid guy voice*

There are.... other kinds?!

===

But, seriously, my favorite is the kind that's either in my hand or in my mouth. I've only had chowklet and strawburrah.

8. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

9. A Japanese snack. Confection-coated cookie/biscuit sticks.

10. ...wait, so its like a chocolate teddy bear biscuit, only a stick?

.....notsureifwant.jpg

11. Show Spoiler

in during sawdust

I don't even remember what it tastes like anymore.

12. Sweet Bean.

There's a Japanese supermarket near where I live, so I've tried a lot of Pocky.

13. Sweet Bean? Damn, I never saw that at the Asian market!

14. I don't think they are the most amzing things in the world to eat...but they arent bad and I would like to try more...some of these sound good O__O!

15. I need to try that blueberry one. Looks awesome.

16. I liked the raspberry cream one I had, it wasn't really super sweet and it was so smooth... **sigh**

17. All I know about Pocky is that the little neighbor kid calls hockey pucks, "pockey pucks."
    Freaking adorable.

18. ANY KIND THAT MARI YAGUCHI ENDORSES!

[video=youtube;4emBhY06uuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4emBhY06uuk[/video]

19. So far, I've had Chocolate and Strawberry. I intend to try some of the other flavors soo.

20. I like the choclate. The strawberry is ok, not great. The almond was okay. I'll stick to the orignial, but now I cant have it anyway. So now I just remember it fondly.