Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely interested!!!!

Oh my gosh! Ballet!
I'm at camp now so I don't have the time to read it all, but I'm posting so I can keep a watchful eye on this, and be able to read it all on Sunday when I'm home and rested!

Yay

Information!

Current Staff at the School!

Artistic Director: A Russian trained dancer, with a sharp tongue and sharper eyes. She has been dancing for over 40 years, so she knows her stuff. Natasha Dimitriov, 46 years old. She doesn't teach any classes but does sit in to check the progress of the dancers. NOT ABLE TO BE PLAYED.
Main Choreographer: 32 year old William Smithson, is in charge of the choreography of most company performances. An American ex dancer, with a keen eye for talent and technique. NOT ABLE TO BE PLAYED OR MANIPULATED.
Administrative Staff: Hmmm, there won't be many of them. Feel free to create NPC administrators as you need them.

NPC teachers may be created and will be stored here once I see it! :)
Teaching Staff:
Ballet Teacher/s: Jae Moon (MFMN);
Jazz Teacher/s:
Hip hop Teacher/s:
Modern Teacher/s:
Contemporary Teacher/s: Jae Moon (MFMN);
Lyrical Teacher/s: Jae Moon (MFMN);
Tap Teacher/s:
Narrative/Dramatic Dance Teacher/s:
Ballroom Teacher/s: Jae Moon (MFMN);
Break dance Teacher/s:
Shuffle Teacher/s:
Bell dancing Teacher/s:
Ethnic (scarf/folk) Dance Teacher/s:
Swing Teacher/s:
**Dance Theory Teacher:
**Musical Theory Teacher:
Orchestra Teacher:
**Choreography Teacher:
****Level Group Dance: Jae Moon (MFMN);

**Compulsory Classes, 3 times a week.
**** Super compulsory, a group dance session that brings the entire group to practice for end of year recitals, eisteddfods and auditions. 3 times a week, a Notice will be given me when it is and the class times.

JUST A REMINDER:
Dance is a big part of it but there will not be as much dance class as there is social interaction and drama. That much class will be hard to RP and it keeps too many characters apart!
So really, the only classes that will be RP'ed fully will likely be classes with two or more characters in it and the Group Sessions! :)

Remember, you can choose to be an instructor or a musician as well! :)

Okay, enjoy!

Information!
The School itself is quite large, with quite a few floors and many currently being added. It is much like your average high school, hallways that branch off to rooms for class. Each dance class has it's own set room, though some classes shares room (these are sorted on the timetable).
Lay outs (My artistic side is dead today. Sorry. ): )
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-47-42-am-png.34047
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-48-48-am-png.34048
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-49-23-am-png.34049
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-50-01-am-png.34050
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-50-51-am-png.34051
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-51-27-am-png.34052
screen-shot-2014-07-24-at-1-52-19-am-png.34053

I really like this idea!Definitely interested!

Well, the signups are linked in the first post! Feel free to get a CS in, because we are starting sometime tomorrow (Friday)! :)
Thanks so much!

Attention!
The RP will be starting in about 1-3 hours, which will be Friday for me! If there are CS to get in, now is the time!

Well, hope to role play with you soon! :)

Is this RP still accepting?

Status
Not open for further replies.