FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't prove that!

*forgets that Malwin is also blind in moonlight*

*impales Malwin with the dagger*

Oops.

Alright, my bad on the roof thing, I'd assumed he was standing near the edge so he'd be visible.

Not blind in moonlight >: l Not that useless

Hey Asmo, do you need Aloysius to check out the crime scene and see what happened? Or is he not needed there?

If the answer to the first one is yes, do you just want me to make something up based on what has already been posted?

I ask too many questions...

You should totally post something and just have Asmo deal with it. I assure you it works 90% of the time.

Hm, okay. I'll just post something and if Asmo doesn't like it, I'll change it.

EDIT: Okay, posted. I tried to make it a bit vague so something could just be wrestled out of what Aloysius said. If something needs to be changed, let me know and I shall change it with great speed.

Well considering Aloysius seems the most detective-esque out of the bunch he is probably going to be the most useful out of most of us aside from Jack's character.

And the fact that I wrote the words "He would need Aloysius" in my post.

That was kind of a clue.

Aaah, okie then. You also put "Unless..." in your post so I was just wondering. When I get the time, I'll put more stuff in his observations of the murder.

Make up stuff. Make it all up. Give us a story!

(claps)

There we go. I have thrown together some weird ass shit background info on some elements in the RP that will hopefully add an interesting edge to the story. Asmo can take it from there since he's the GM.

*Prepares to follow up the tracky person's analysis with his spooky mind prediction*

*attempts to block off Jack Shade with his own post*

[edit]

The body was nearly torn to pieces, something vicious that ate as well as tore

The body had been torn by savage claws, the marks left across his arms and face. His chest was cut deeply, and his throat was all but missing. Flies were buzzing around the body, some signs of decomposition were visible.

I think he might have died late last night... after the dragons were killed.

his hand drawing close to the mangled, half-eaten flesh

--

The murder was fairly clean though the blood was spilling out in a large puddle on the street.

This blood is new...the murder is recent.

A clean kill, made by someone with experience.

---

Bit of discontinuity between torn to pieces and clean kill… Retcon awaaaay!

Ooops, my bad. Thanks for letting me know Woodrat. I'll go fix that.

Damn, I need to read more carefully or something. >_<

Sorry again, everyone. :c

Maybe Aloysius lives in a different reality or something.

Edit: There we go. Aloysius bended the realities so he could FUCKING SEE CORRECTLY fix his mistakes in his observations. I made it that human involvement is now simply hinted. I'll make sure Aloysius stays in the correct dimension from now on.

Woodrat, I am appointing you my new mistake-finder. I have greath faith that you shall not fail.

Nawh is all good, I sorta retconned it in my post. Clean kill with a side of cannibalism!

Well, I have fixed my errors and balance has been restored.

Asmo, I look forward to seeing what you are able to spin out my made-up observations.
Edit: Nevermind, apparently Aloysius's observations were not accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.