FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HOPE THE STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN COMES TO GOTHENHEIM.

That was the murder victim. Molten and scorched marshmallow coating everything along the street.

Three former mages from the mages guild are the prime suspects.

*cues the Ghostbusters theme*

Anyway I'll have a post in once I figure out how to get Eric to the scene... and this fraking headache goes away.

Pretty good, Asmo.

That was the murder victim. Molten and scorched marshmallow coating everything along the street.

Haha that would be awesome. Just some giant marshmallow man rampaging while the FateGuards are pretty much like "watdafak."

"I thought of the most harmless thing possible...Something that would never ever hurt us....THE STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN."

(To be honest, I actually haven't watched the movie...just seen bits and pieces of it. Oh woe is me.)

And to have my post be at least slightly on topic so my ass doesn't get bitten...

The suspense on the murder is killing me right now. D: Cannot wait to RP it out and see what happens (and get a chance to interact with more of the characters.)

Anyway I'll have a post in once I figure out how to get Eric to the scene... and this fraking headache goes away.

They were also brought before the courts on charges of property damage.

I think I should probably sit this chapter out. Alex is no detective...

When you guys need to kick the door of the perp's house down, Ark's building houses.

Jack Shade, nice post. If you're still up for it I think it would be interesting to have Tahan bounce back and forth between the two. Would be a good way to introduce conflict as well as obvoiusly contrasting morals and outlooks.

By the two, I mean Leonardo.

Fantastic. I'd be more than up for it.

Update:

Due to my University Thesis, I will be unable to post sooner than Friday Evening.

Apologizes in advance.

Name: Dyne Shenzing

Appearance:
[SPOILI]
alex_row_by_01408-d36semy.jpg

In armor (minus the sword):
thumbbig-115472.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Reputation: Dyne is a very skilled swordsman and is known to be fearless, almost to the point of recklessness. He always gets the job done and does whatever he can to keep others safe, whatever the cost. It always seems like the greater the challenge and more dire the situation, the more confident he becomes.

Royal Blessing: He wears a necklace made of a thick golden chain, that bears an emblem of the letters "HK" also in solid gold.

Holy Blessing: Creed Blades - Two identical swords that are imbued with holy light, making them very effective against unholy creatures. They aslo emit a faint glow when in darkness. [SPOILI]
Creed.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Magic Blessing: His armor is enchanted to be heat resistant.

Legend: It is rumored that Dyne once stood before a dragon and allowed himself to be engulfed in it's flaming breath, only to emerge unscathed before slaying the dragon all by himself. He has never officially confirmed nor denied this rumor, but always seems to be amused whenever he hears it brought up.

Off-Duty: Dyne makes a living by making small deliveries for people around town. When there are no deliveries to be made, he can be found either at the local tavern, drinking alongside any fellow members of the Fateguard who may be there and/or trying to charm some of the young women, or at home tending to the needs of his younger brother and sister.

ACCEPTED

Tavern?

No mention on Arkavenn?

You're dead to me.

SO MANY RPERS!

AS LONG AS THERE'S QUALITY IN THE QUANTITY!

hey Asmo! since i changed my profession, can i post? or shall i await some appointed time to make my entrance?

Yeah, you're good to go.

:( I was on the roof. How dya'll see me?

Glass roofs. It's a Holy Blessing requested by the town planner.

Status
Not open for further replies.