FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that should do it.
So the pending on my char-sheet should be an accepted now, right?

We've never been adverse against people joining mid RP before. I don't see why we'd stop now. We've been at this particular RP for what...two years now? Point is I've seen Asmo push his RPs to completion even if it took a few years. So if you wanna sign up I'm betting you're in for a treat of an RP that will last to boot.
What? The RP's already begun?

Yeah, could you replace the blessings with the addenda?

The RP had a prequel with 6 chapters.

Yeah, could you replace the blessings with the addenda?

The RP had a prequel with 6 chapters.

Okay

Also, what I meant by "the rp's already begun" was that the current episode had already been started in IC. I'm actually [trying] to read the older episodes right now.

Okay... So it might take some time for me to post up a character sheet, want to get as educated as I possibly on what's happened, but Two Years?! Wow, when I saw this, I thought it was only a couple months old! XD But nevertheless, I still hope to join.

Is there a link to the official RP somewhere? Because if it's allowed, I also want to read the progress in that so far, along with the rest I went over before work.

Go to the first page of this and in the second post there should be a drop down menu that links to the starting point for the six previous chapters.

Yeah, I read that part. But now that I think of it I think I'd be better off not knowing much, since my presumed character is going to be a "Wettie," pretty much brand new.

The actual prequel is here, but only a crazy person would read all that. The summary in this thread is sufficient for our purposes.

Yeah... Just a tad bit insane. Probably chuck my book to the side and read this tonight. And sorry if I'm just a tad bit of an annoyance with all my questions, but "Where is the Fateguard now?" Is it just a continuum of the old one, a story that's already been restarted, or a brand new beginning? And I'll start working on a rough draft for my character.

We're picking up where we left off with the conclusion to chapter six.

This is the seventh night of our continuing struggle.

I'd like to join again, but I have a feeling I was partly responsible for the reboot in the first place.

Phew... Did a little changes to the character, and fixed a coding error on my part.
I think she's good enough... Maybe a nickname will develop eventually.

I'd like to join again, but I have a feeling I was partly responsible for the reboot in the first place.
GET IN MAH ROLEPLAY.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
CAN'T GET IN A ROLEPLAY THAT DOESN'T EXIST YET.

*Begins searching Asmo's pockets for the plot*

Last edited:
Reactions: Miki
Mkah! My final question, and I should be good Probably not​
Is my character inside the walls or out with the FateGuard on their mission?

Inside the walls. Outside the walls lies only death, doom, despair, and one mangy werewolf (whos Char sheet is missing... >_>).

Basically folks don't travel outside the walls. I think the woodcutting expeditions are the only real attempts to get things from outside the walls since any other attempts at colonization or other ideas usually end with said persons dead, or worse.

What the rat said.

Alrighty then! I'm officially set to go, just waiting on character approval. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.