Fate_Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

If there's a waiting list for this, somebody hit me up.

Thanks.

I was planning to post today before I rest for work tonight, and it's been like, a week so I assume people are just busy?

Last edited:
We should try to keep it alive. I can try to post today. I might have to post tomorrow since it's my birthday though.

Reactions: Takashi
We should try to keep it alive. I can try to post today. I might have to post tomorrow since it's my birthday though.

Happy birthday. Also, I'll try and think up a post myself when I get off work.

Not really honestly.

Sadly, @MixedUpGuy was the only one who knew the plan and is kind of the administrator and controller, so not much we can do sadly.

Sadly, @MixedUpGuy was the only one who knew the plan and is kind of the administrator and controller, so not much we can do sadly.
I mean, we can try to pull together anyone who still wants to do it, and just move our Masters and Servants to a new RP.

I would personally love to continue this RP because I was very excited about it, and if Mixed comes back, I'll go back to posting, but sadly I don't have a lot of time lately so I can not.

I would personally love to continue this RP because I was very excited about it, and if Mixed comes back, I'll go back to posting, but sadly I don't have a lot of time lately so I can not.
Yeah, no worries. I figured that this is pretty much dead; just wanted to see if anyone disagreed.
Once the RPs I’ve joined get moving, I may start a Fate/Nasuverse RP eventually. If I do, hopefully some of y’all will consider joining.

Yeahh, I'm still really disappointed that this died (probably because I've had Lævateinn for like 2 years and haven't gotten to really rp with him yet), but with school back up I don't know if I can even handle another rp anyway.

Yeah, no worries. I figured that this is pretty much dead; just wanted to see if anyone disagreed.
Once the RPs I’ve joined get moving, I may start a Fate/Nasuverse RP eventually. If I do, hopefully some of y’all will consider joining.

I would of loved for this to get picked back up and maybe I will join that Fate/Nasuverse rp (if I get more into it by then hopefully). Right now though with work and school it's kind of hard to find time for anythiing sadly.