fate zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Jester is there

So...alittle confused...do I start by summoning my characters helper?

Yes in the RP you would have a magic circle and summon it whatever way you want

so where is everyone? Will we end up together at some point?

Hmmm... I see LoveandHate posting for about a dozen characters and Joseph for a couple and each post is only a sentence or two. I am sorry. But until that changes I have no interest in this.

What do you mean by that

Is it people have to many characters or the post don't seem long enough its kinda hard to post longer stuff off one lines

I post more then one line all the time. I would be greatly bored with this RP. There is no challenge. No character or plot development.

Well if I get a decent reply I can give a paragraph in reply but with one liners there is no way to reply more to that if you going into the Rp and says something I could keep up with posting a paragraph at a time

I will keep watching but right now there isn't enough to keep me interested. I don't require much. People to interact with and enough to press the plot. From what I have seen in the IC you don't have either.

Well considering we have only three people at the moment if kind of makes it hard to do much of that

No it isn't. Ive had RPs with three people in it and we rarely posted a sentence or two.

Guess I depends on what type of people you have to post with then

Mine RPs are low level. I accept pretty much anyone. My only requirement is that they post enough to carry the story. Reading the IC I see very little character or plot development and your on page 6. There isn't enough to keep me interested. I could accept single sentences cxassionally but several pages have only a sentence or two. Plus I don't see anyone to interact with. I can manage a post or two individually but not more then that.

Well if you do meet any of mine I can get a paragraph out it just depends on what is posted as well because now that I think about I am in a rp with three people and they are very detailed im real low caliber to them but they are ok with me getting a paragraph to stay with them but when all you get is one line its hard to give anymore back because their isn't much to go off of im pretty good at changing my play style to accommodate the play style rps have

I do it all the time. I've Rped with people who write a sentence to some that do three. I can manage one paragraph most of the two. I'm not saying I haven't one lined, because if you look at my postings you'll see I have. You have too many characters for me to keep track of who I am interacting with.

I usually put my characters name when I play one

Yes I saw that. That reallybisnt that much of a help when your playing so many. I'll keep watching if I see development I'll join the IC. Until then there is no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.