fate zero IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei
"yes then you just chew do you have any cloths to wear?

Rei
"Oh yea then we get to go shoping do you like the style of cloths I wear I know some goo punk shops in town"

Rei
"well its like the cloths that im wearing right now I'm sure that you would look just as cool as I do"

"i was summoned for battle master....not to look how you say cooool..." *i say as i look away and look around the room then realize something and look at you* what is cool?

Rei
"Cool is when people think something about you is good like most people think my cloths are cool but even if that wasn't the case im still cute and even though I summoned you for battle it dosnt mean we cant have fun and besides it would give you a chance to see part of the town were you will be battling"

"hmmm...." *i look down in a thoughtful manner then sigh* "i suppose knowing the environment would help with strategies in upcoming battles."

Rei
"ready to go now then?"

Rei
"Ok then lets go"*Rei heads out leading Nova to some of the punk stores that she visits regularly*

i look around at all the clothes wondering why people wear this kind of stuff. "why do people wear this stuff? i mean seriously, most of these clothes just either make things tight or reveal more of your body. i seriously dont get this time period."

Rei
"This is the style known as punk if it dosnt interest you there are regular stores to."

"i think i'd like to try regular stores please." i look at all the clothes with a raised eyebrow

Rei
"then follow me"

*Gilgamesh and his master are walking by as they exit and Gilgamesh bumps into Nova*"Watch where your going you little brat you should be ashamed to bump into me"

"How dare you look upon me without my permission"*Raise his hand to slap Nova*

Rei
"Hey calm down it was a accidnent"

Gilgamesh
"How dare you talk back to me maybe I should punish you instead"

i hide behind you and whimper as i peek out behind you and look up at him. "i-i said i was sorry sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.