Fate/Zero + Fate/Stay Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeanne is best saber

It's like canon saber only with RACKS

It was a balance between awesome and epic actually

Get it right

Like, 4/7 Servants are canon xD

And NRVNQSR and Tatsua Aiisen are Mastering different Assassins, since there are two.
Oh? There's multiple assassins now?

Oh? There's multiple assassins now?
Leftover servant from last war, sustained inside a reality marble esque world with special magecraft, not returned to the throne by having the container with the spirit stay in the dream and not go back to the greater grail.

This might take me longer than I'd thought. While i really find the idea of a chuunibyou case master to be amusing, there's the possibly large problem of them having absolutely no actual skill with magecraft, which...doesn't necessarily put them at a disadvantage, but does make the sheet rather sparse. I also have no clue what their wish would be, but I'd probably just need to get into the proper mindset to come up with something appropriately frivolous. Or just keep their actual desires secret, behind some mask of indecision or obvious lies.

Hm...maybe if they're essentially a hedge magician and some of their dumb stuff actually works...

Apologies for rambling and all, but I tend to get things hashed out best by discussing them a bit, so comments or opinions are welcome. I can take it to a PM, if it'd be better done there.

You could easily just make a character specific wish, unrelated to the brand of magecraft. There's really nothing wrong with having low to no skill in magecraft either. That's what the servants are for. Powers are probably the least important aspect of a character anyway.

This might take me longer than I'd thought. While i really find the idea of a chuunibyou case master to be amusing, there's the possibly large problem of them having absolutely no actual skill with magecraft, which...doesn't necessarily put them at a disadvantage, but does make the sheet rather sparse. I also have no clue what their wish would be, but I'd probably just need to get into the proper mindset to come up with something appropriately frivolous. Or just keep their actual desires secret, behind some mask of indecision or obvious lies.

Hm...maybe if they're essentially a hedge magician and some of their dumb stuff actually works...

Apologies for rambling and all, but I tend to get things hashed out best by discussing them a bit, so comments or opinions are welcome. I can take it to a PM, if it'd be better done there.
Hedge magician is a decent concept, but magecraft that aligns with the frivolity and wildness of the chuuni idea would also be quite nice. Magic that's useless that everyone knows, but developed and applied in very specific scenarios to become useful( Emiya Shiro and tracing/projection). Would keep the basic nature of the character in tact while not making said character utterly helpless or "out of place".

If I can think of something, I'll go with it, but otherwise, I think I'll just stick with them being a talentless person from a mage family which stopped actively practicing magic a couple generations ago, and the summoning of a servant was mostly a case of "holy shit, that actually worked?" They'd probably be an acceptable mage with proper training, should someone pick them up for it if they survive.

...and here we go.

Name: Hisakawa Sayaka
Servant: Left to the luck of the draw.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Height: Average
Hair color: Dyed blue, naturally black.
Eye color: Brown
Blood type: O
Likes: Magic, the occult, stuffed animals, weapons, tarot cards/fortune telling, manga/anime, cosplay
Dislikes: Not being taken seriously, boring everyday life,
Magic Tier:
-quality of Circuits: E
-quantity of Circuits: B

General Magecraft: Sayaka is in no way a trained mage, and her family in fact gave up on its pursuit of magecraft a couple generations ago. She has no formal training of any sort, nor does she see to display any inherent talent. She does like to draw complex summoning circles, runes, and other such things from books or other sources and often conducts personal magic rituals. That one work likely astounded her completely. She was born with an above-average number of magic circuits, and with proper training would make a capable mage in her own right, but as-is, all she can really do is provide prana to her servant.

Skills:
Sayaka is, unsurprisingly, extremely good at blathering about things. She may not have any real knowledge, but she happily will talk without end on topics related to her delusional worldview. While not necessarily useful for more than a distraction or shutting someone up, it is something she's good at. It may also help her keep a low profile in some sense, as she likely will talk openly about the grail war, with her friends simply putting it aside as more of the same. She has some basic skill when it comes to parkour and sneaking around, and she can cook, although not very well. In general, she's an average high-school student with no truly outstanding or unusual qualities.

Personality:
Sayaka has a rather bad and lasting case of chuunibyou. She believes in magic, fairies, demons, and so-on, and has probably claimed to be every last one of them at some point. She talks in an over-dramatic manner whenever she can get away with it, she likes to sneak out at night and go running around on personal quests or looking for leylines, ghosts, and other such things. She collects anything she thinks is cool (or cute), from stuffed animals to replica swords and guns to all manner of readily-available occult texts and objects. She often does things like create summoning circles, or draw symbols on herself in marker, or wrap up in bandages due to mock injuries sustained in battle or to seal or cover some sort of power.

If one can put up with all that, she is fairly warm and friendly, even if she expresses her affections in strange ways. She'll probably treat her Servant with a good bit of respect and admiration and will rely upon them for a good bit of what she'd need to know. On the plus side, she's very unlikely to order her servant to do anything they really don't like, and will probably not waste command seals frivolously. On the other hand, she'll probably expect her Servant to go on adventures with her, if not take her on something interesting, and will certainly be happy to have them around in one form or another most anywhere she goes.

Equipment:
Various occult items (that generally don't work) - chalk, salt, tarot cards, various crystals, a oujia board, etc. etc.
Airsoft and nerf guns
Bandages
Colored contact lenses, hair dye, etc.

Wish: To have magical powers. (which she technically does. But this might change. Whatever the case, she essentially wants her delusions to be made real.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.