Fate/Zero + Fate/Stay Night

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Necrosis, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Behold the Holy Grail War, a free for all battle where seven masters team up with seven servants and fight each other for the Holy Grail, a device capable of granting any wish. Masters who are magi summon powerful servants also know as Heroic spirits. These Heroic spirits are legendary heroes with nearly unrivaled power like King Arthur, Vlad, Achilles, Alexander the Great, Jack the Ripper and etc. This battle shall take place in Fuyuki city during the night. For battles are to be kept secret and out of the public eye.

_____
    Character Sheets
    Servant CS (open)

Name:
    Master: (Can be left blank for now)
    Class:
    Alignment:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Armament:
    Wish:
    Stats: (See the following link for information http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters )
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Agility:
    Mana:
    Luck:

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
    Name, Rank and Description of the skill
    Skills: (See the previous link)
    Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Noble Phantasms: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm
    Name:
    Quote:
    Type:
    Range:
    Maximum target:
    Description:

Master CS (open)

Name:
    Servant: (Can be left blank for now)
    Alignment:
    Height:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Blood type:
    Magic Tier:
    -quality of Circuits: E-A(Basically how good is your master's magic? E being novice tier, A being someone with decades worth of experience or prodigious talent)
    -quantity of Circuits: E-A(Basically how much energy can your master store? E being unable to cast
    more than two or three spells and A being able to use several high power spells without tiring)

General Magecraft: (Explain your master's magecraft and what it does.)
    Skills: (Anything not related to magecraft goes here)
    Equipment: (Anything your master uses from magical artifacts to cigarettes.)
    Wish:

Servants
    Saber - Razilin(Jeanne)
    Archer - Necrosis(Atalanta)
    Rider - YandereClock(Achilles)
    Lancer - Darth Ravan (Diarmuid)
    Caster - Raijinslayer(Solomon)
    Berserker - PhantomZero(???)
    Assassin - Nio(Jio Grando)

Masters
    1. Raresecret / Vivianne Lucille Aufort
    2. Nevvy
    3. Tatsua
    4. Gladis - Marchosias Sebastian Camille
    5. Razilin - Edward Soriano
    6. R-9 Pilot
    7. Wandering Spirit - Ryuu Watanabe​

#1 Necrosis, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  2. Might wanna update the characters o.o

3. Am I missing someone?

4. Achilles is Rider now and Diarmuid is Lancer

5. Thanks, I made the edits.

6. Saber (open)

[​IMG]

Name: Jeanne d'Arc
    Master: to be determined
    Class: Saber (has the qualifications for the Ruler classes)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 159 cm
    Weight: 44 kg
    Armament: Sword (La Pucelle), standard (Luminosite Eternelle), and armor.
    Likes: Traveling, pretty environments, poking Gilles de Rais (Caster/Saber) in the eye.
    Dislikes: Bugs, fire.
    Wish: To live again.

Stats:
    -Strength: B
    -Endurance: B
    -Agility: A
    -Magic: A
    -Luck: C
    -Noble Phantasm: A++

Class abilities:
    -Magic Resistance (EX): In addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber Class, she demonstrates high anti-magic from her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the Magecraft, only Joan will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. It cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.
    -Riding (B): Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Skills:
    -Revelation (A): A Skill equivalent to "Instinct". Instinct is a sixth sense regarding battles, but "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis (so she thinks), it cannot be explained well to others.
    -Charisma (C): The natural talent to command an army. Joan's figure participating in the assaults hoisting a flag raised the morale of the soldiers to the limit and united the troops. Thanks to her charisma, it is possible to make others believe in the contents of the "revelations" without basis.
    -Saint (B): Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud" is possible.

Noble Phantasms:
    Name: Luminosite Eternelle
    Quote: "God Is Here With Me"
    Type: Barrier
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum target: ???
    Description: By planting her standard into the ground, tightly grasping it, and activating it as a Noble Phantasm, it converts her EX-rank Magic Resistance into protection against all harm both physical and spiritual. The barrier that forms can encapsulate up to ten recipients, but the exact maximum number of targets has yet to be recorded.

Name: La Pucelle
    Quote: "The Crimson Holy Virgin"
    Type: Suicide
    Range: ???
    Maximum target: ???
    Description: It is a holy sword that manifests flames, invoked using a line from the final moments of Jeanne d'arc: "O Lord, I entrust this body to you---" It is a crystallized Conceptual Weapon that acts as an offensive interpretation of her burning at the stake, a subspecies of Reality Marble that has the imagined landscape crystallized as a sword. It is the Heroic Spirit Jeanne d'Arc herself, and after the battle in which the Noble Phantasm is manifested, she will be extinguished.

Master (open)

[​IMG]

Name: Edwin "Ned" Soriano
    Servant: to be determined
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 5'7"
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Brown
    Blood type: O+
    Dislikes: Accounting and finances
    Magic Tier:
    -quality of Circuits: A (due to specialization)
    -quantity of Circuits: E

General Magecraft: Eidetic Circuits - The Soriano family is a relatively new one, with one two generations prior to Edwin. In order to make up for their lack of high quality circuits, they developed Eidetic Circuits. The principle is simple. Instead of learning and mastering a given craft, they instead specialize in copying the abilities of others. After seeing a spell or skill used, Edwin can use his magecraft to replicate it instantly with similar expertise. His body and circuits limit the extent and quality of the replication and, generally, he can only replicate an ability two or three grades below the true version. He does not actually learn the ability; replicating it only means he replicates the form and effect, not that he can actually use it without his magecraft. In practice, he can only copy one ability at a time, then immediately lose it. Given the few circuits he has, he can only safely use this magecraft two or three times a day and fewer times than that if its a particularly challenging replication.

Skills: Martial arts - Edwin has been studying Eskrima since he was a child and it is his primary form of melee combat. He is skilled in unarmed, grappling, knife, stick, and small blades as a result of this training.

Equipment: A pair of knives.

Wish: To bring his daughter back from the dead.

Background: Edwin Soriano stands out among the Clocktower's residents for several reasons. In a magical tradition that already has very few Asian members, he comes from the Philippines, from which almost no magecraft is known to be produced. He comes from a very young line that is only three generations old with barely a Magic Crest fully realized. His family magecraft is also unique, relying on what many other mages consider "stealing." After all, a mage's greatest power is his mysteries, and the Soriano Eidetic Circuit magecraft is a slap to the face of the sanctity of those mysteries.

Edwin was only an average mage with a below average number of circuits, which he compensated for by becoming prodigiously specialized in his family's magic. He is the first Soriano to fully realize the potential of the Eidetic Circuit, though he is hampered by the sheer lack of power his circuits can produce. He had hoped his daughter, who had been born with both high quality and multiple circuits, would be the one to truly bring the family's magic to the next level. However, she died in an accident five years ago.

The Holy Grail War is his chance to save his daughter and his family's magic.

7. I'm going to use a previous character here.
    cvbn m,.png
    Name: Vivianne Lucille Aufort

Servant: Soon To Be Summoned

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 5'3"

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Blood type: A-

Likes: When people calls her Lucille. Going outside. Black Tea.

Dislikes: When people call her Vivianne. Getting sick. Cooking.

Magic Tier:
    -quality of Circuits: A
    -quantity of Circuits: E

General Magecraft: Because of the breeding methods her family has gone through, she has the ability to manipulate all five elements thus being called an Average One. She can combine them to control something like lightning (wind and fire). Even though she has this ability, the amount of magic she can use at a time is extremely limited and can perform only two spells without her mystic code. She doesn't have affinity for any other type of magic.

Skills: She may suck at day to day conversation because she is from France, but negotiations and debating are some of her best skills. She can also analyze complicated texts easily.

Equipment: She carries around a bag, which looks like a make-up bag, full of silver beads which hold prana and disappear after a single use. They are her mystic code. She doesn't always carry the silver beads in the bag. In her home, she has a dagger but it doesn't contain any magical properties.

History:She comes from the Aufort family which is notorious for their affinity for elemental magic and have been producing Average One's (People who can use all five elements) for 8 generations through breeding. They have been using magic for a long time but due to her great-grandfather dying in a Holy Grail War they have stopped teaching magic to future generations even though they try to preserve having the Average One's abilites.

Her grandfather learned magic on his own despite that and has taught Vivianne Lucille magic when she was 3 till she went to the war. He didn't want to teach her father because he was still learning magic and now he is too old. During this time, her mom had gotten sick with a disease that was incurable and is hereditary.

She learned how to use elemental magic and her grandfather soon pushed her to join the Holy Grail War to prove that the family should continue magic. She didn't object because she had her own wish

Wish: To get rid of the disease within her family

#7 RareSecret, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  8. We should start pairing up masters and servants together.

9. I recommend a random generator.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like that idea.

11. A wise choice. I must say :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like your profile, thus I shall be your rival!

13. Haha, thanks. But sadly, I am not a part of this RP.

14. Does not matter. My avatar and signature will be that of Mordred, Altria arch Nemesis.

15. Hahaha, lol. In that case, this shall be a fun battle.

16. Akashi, there is another Fate group. I dont know whats open on the Servant side. I know we need some more masters

17. Yeah, no thanks. But I appreciate the thought.

18. It is done. Now shall we do battle? (A quick 1vs1 rp?)

19. It'll probably take me a few days to get a character put together, what with the semester starting soon. I'll keep you guys up to date on things, though. First...just got to pick which sort of strange idea to pursue...

20. Alright, thanks for the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.