Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night/ Soul Eater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

The Apex of the World
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
This is an idea I had been toying around with for a while. I finally have gotten to posting the Interest Check. I was working on this with @KayLove who is my Co-GM, and head of the Soul Eater part. You don't know it yet, but @Crab Claws and @Verite, you guys will help me with Lore on the Fate side.

We will have a bunch of roles, so we will allow everyone to have two characters, either A Mage and his servant, or a Meister and his weapon, or a Mage and a Meister, or a weapon and a Servant. Or any combination. If you ask, I may allow more than two characters.

Plot: Kirei Kotomine and Medusa have (somehow) met. They come up with a plan to destroy those who They feel have wronged them. Meanwhile, the summoning of a servant (probably Berserker) goes wrong, and they end up blowing a hole in the Multiverse. Then, they are trying to contact Death, and blow a hole in the Multiverse. Both sides look confused, and they fight. And from there, it's all up to us to stop Kirei and Medusa.

OC's and Canons are allowed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
So, uh, anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

i would love to join i am a huge fate/stay fan and i love the soul eater story.

Status
Not open for further replies.