Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night/ Soul Eater?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minerva, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an idea I had been toying around with for a while. I finally have gotten to posting the Interest Check. I was working on this with @KayLove who is my Co-GM, and head of the Soul Eater part. You don't know it yet, but @Crab Claws and @Verite, you guys will help me with Lore on the Fate side.

We will have a bunch of roles, so we will allow everyone to have two characters, either A Mage and his servant, or a Meister and his weapon, or a Mage and a Meister, or a weapon and a Servant. Or any combination. If you ask, I may allow more than two characters.

Plot: Kirei Kotomine and Medusa have (somehow) met. They come up with a plan to destroy those who They feel have wronged them. Meanwhile, the summoning of a servant (probably Berserker) goes wrong, and they end up blowing a hole in the Multiverse. Then, they are trying to contact Death, and blow a hole in the Multiverse. Both sides look confused, and they fight. And from there, it's all up to us to stop Kirei and Medusa.

OC's and Canons are allowed.

#1 Minerva, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  2. I call black star and Tsubaki

3. Alright, I can't put the CS's up in this thread.

4. I know.... just had to make it clear xD

5. Alright.

Yeah, people can reserve if you want.

6. So, uh, anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

7. i would love to join i am a huge fate/stay fan and i love the soul eater story.

8. Intrested in Fate/Zero I watched the anime :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.