Fate/Vagabond Ardor

Yeah I am posting today

Two days later...

The post is written. I just gotta get home and copy/paste it. It will be up today.

Once Akashi's post is up, I should have mine up shortly after.

That's great news.

That's great news.
Yoo, I posted.. If anythign needs to be edited, fixed, let me know.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Poor samurai dude. Can never get the glorious 1v1 he wants.

Alright, anyway. There's nothing wrong with the post Akashi, and thank you to both of you for getting back to us. I hope we can all stay more active in the future but as always I'm content to run the thread at any pace we can progress at.

To the lot of you, hope your characters like to tune into the news or something. If not, don't worry, there are encounters to shake out of day two. You're free to treat the day start like as much of a timeskip as you need to situate yourself, although pretty much every scene from last night ran into the early morning anyway.

I honestly never knew if we'd make it this far but I am truly grateful for every one of you continuing to stick around. You've been the best, so if there's anything I could be doing better to push the thread and keep it engaging let me know.

Eyo, are we still going by post cycles? Or can we post freely until you start getting involved, Epsir?

Nah, we only the need the post cycles when we've got a bunch of teams in one place. Feel free to post as you guys wish, I'll pop in once you're out messing with the world again.

tumblr_pcdkm5GTxU1x9tyt7o1_1280.png

@MechanicalHorse
Eyo, feel free to move us to the site of the incident in your next post. Should probs tag Epsir at the end of it as well.

I'm alive! I'll make sure things are set up and ready for your crime scene scene but I'd appreciate the tag just in case notifications are broken.

@Epsir Apologies for my absence man. I think I'mma have to pull out from this. I wish you and the others the best of luck with it though. I hope this doesn't piss you off or anything. I feel that I'd rather not keep on going absent and be late with my posting. Better to pull out now and let you know than to just disappear like some others out there. Again, I am sorry.

@Akashi
Well, I am sorry to hear that but I do appreciate you saying so and not disappearing. Thank you for having stuck with us for so long, you're welcome back if you change your mind but good luck with what you get up to next.

@CasketCase
Sorry as well for the late reply here since this is something we need to jump on if you're still with us. Depending on how you want to handle this there's a few ways we can have Rider pick up a new Master. Nobody is going to get forced to partner with themselves but if you want you may handle Rider's Master personally. It would be perfectly doable to have someone, either Drowsy or I, roll up a Master and a quick subplot for acquiring them. Drowsy has said he knows somebody who may be interested in the thread but I don't know enough about that in particular to posit it as an option yet. In any case, there's a lot that can be done here.

@ERode Sorry for the huge delay in a post, the start of this month was real rough on me. And sorry for the huge post to return with, I guess I was making up a bit for lost time, heh. I'll move us next post if you don't decide to, sorry for taking so long. Not really used to taking location charge in things like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for disappearing, wasn't expecting to spend the summer in a place with almost no internet. Anything happen to my character or can I just pretend that they spent the last however many days faffing around?

Oh, sounds pretty unfortunate unless it was a vacation spot or something. Welcome back though! We didn't do anything to Team Saber so you're free to catch up however you like. Fortunately, not much time has actually passed in the thread and we're in the day after the summoning, with the remaining teams in the middle of getting out into the day.