Fate/Vagabond Ardor

@CasketCase
Yikes, welcome back. It will be nice to have Team Rider back together in time for the rest of the church extravaganza.

@ERode
Just one of the many difficulties of growing up Catholic in the 2020s.

Alright, so, I realized in waiting for this that you really didn't have much to act off of besides the Overseer looking at Akise and saying "hey kid ready for anime," @Akashi, so I advanced us a bit and gave you and your Servant a bit more to work with here since things are now at least moving forward in the cathedral. As for the collab, @ERode, if you still wanna do that I cut us at about the point that would begin after getting the fundamental stuff set down.

Wew, waifus getting rekt one by one. And ye, I'll send you a PM shortly, Epsir.

Hm, guess I'll invite MechanicalHorse as well, in case the Master wants to drop some sick commands.

Eyyyyy so what we waiting on now?

Just for people to get a chance to post. I reached out to Akashi and he says he's still with us and that he'll be getting a post up soon. Anyone in Team Rider is up to post, though,

I was originally planning to wait on Akashi's post before making my own, but I'll have mine up by Tuesday evening

Last edited:
Oh, awesome. It does kind of make sense to have the Servants all do their thing first but whatever order we can get is fine. Whatever the case I won't let you guys be waiting too long for the rotation to go around.

Hey there, we good for another sign up? I was debating on joining.

Well, yeah, actually. I haven't cleaned out the player list in a minute but we've got a couple Master vacancies and of the player Servants Berserker and Caster are unfilled, with Saber being in a weird spot. What were you interested in apping?

Congratulations! No worries, I'd be glad to have you back and I'm sure Drowsy will be happy to get Team Saber moving again.

Awesome. May I inquire about the saber spot? If not that o could go for a master role.

Saber is taken, actually. I believe Telute's Saber's Master, and they just came back after a good long time, so it's not exactly in a weird spot anymore.

That's correct. The actual Saber role has been filled for a while by our co-gm DrowsyPangolin and the Master for that team is Telute's character. They'd been MIA for a while but if they're back the role isn't in such a weird place. My reasoning was that if the Master was gone we could void the team and fill for the Master the same way we filled for the Servant, if you were okay with that. Since that's hopefully not the case anymore with Telute coming back, we definitely have Master slots open.

Mannnnn, if this keeps up, Team Assassin will literally just be a bunch of campers holing up in the Church and shanking everyone that pops their heads up in there. XD

Sorry that took awhile mate, long week for me.

Looking to be a fun ride though for sure.

@Epsir - I absolutely apologise for my lack of activity. I will be posting tomorrow (saturday/sunday morning) 100%. Hope that's okay.

@Akashi

No problemo, I was going to start asking how you and Rider wanted to resolve this cathedral thing tonight, since the situation at Martin's house will be resolve with this next collab post and we'll be juuust about ready to call Night 1 over, although there won't really need to be a timeskip since we've kind of gone until sunrise anyway.

Alright, that would have gone smoother if I hadn't forgotten that the site would be in maintenance last night. Now there's just this obvious business with Team Rider left.