Fate/Vagabond Ardor

Just to note: I'm still here. Just waiting for a partner.

Glad to know it. We've only got the one unmatched Master at the moment so I'm totally fine with y'all taking the passive approach while we wait for the last two reserved Masters to pop in. I've heard from both of them recently so I have complete confidence that those characters will come in.

Ignore that; somehow accidentally hit reply. I'm good with whatever combo works; I don't wanna have someone matched up with a Master that they feel like they'll gel with.

Apologies for my bit of delay in replying @ERode , the work days before Christmas are a bit on the rough side. Expect something tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Supremacy
Merry Xmas to all.

Merry Christmas y'all~

Yarankash is certainly playing more suave and servile than I originally expected though...and somehow, he became hella Christian while he was at it.

CS Finally up. Merry christmas y'all
Name: Mary McAlister
Elemental Affinity: Fire and Wind
Alignment: CG
Origin: Space
Appearance:
pic.png
Magic Circuits
Number: C
Quality: A

Magecraft/Abilities:
Basic Magecraft: Self reinforcement, Healing, mind manipulation, etc.

Rune Magic: Heriditary Magic passed down, by inscribing ancient runes the user can bring out their power.
Examples:
delta: division, separation
sowilo: fire

McAlister Crest: While all mages can
perform spatial manipulation to a degree, the
McAlister family specializes in the manipulation of infinities,
applying them in ways that let them warp the world

Achilles and the Tortoise: no matter how fast something is moving,
it can never catch up to that it follows for at every moment, it will be where
its target has already been. A form of personal protection, anything that
approaches the user cannot reach while this field is active and the user
is in motion

Dichotomy: To move towards something, one must get halfway there.
But to get halfway, one must reach a quarter. The user of this
power can erect an unapproachable bounded field that traps its victims in an eternal struggle to reach their goal

The Arrow of Time: That which is moving is at every instant,
stationary, for there can be no motion without time. By applying
this concept upon something, the user can lock it in place

Other Abilities:

Hand to hand combat
Decent Cook
Boot to the Head

Mystic Codes:
Tortoiseshell amulet: Family mystic code. Allows mary to use dichotomy as a personal field, or when erected as a boundary on abstract goals, such as preventing an egg from hatching or a pot from boiling

Skirt that protects modesty despite acrobatics

Weapons/ Other Belongings:
Phone, dagger, Small cross necklace. Reasonable amounts of cash. Has bought a car in brazil.

Personality: Brash, headstrong, and prone to violence. A career magus, Mary's interactions tend to be
more combative than normal, leading her to always put up a strong front, and cover it with bluster
rather than back down. Good at combat, questionable at people.

Short History:
Mary is the scion of the McAlister Family, a branch family of the second owner of scotland with roots in northern Ireland. When it came time to attend Clock Tower, a mixup resulted in her getting sent to a much less prestigious part than she or her family expected, and she's been trying to get out ever since. Hopes to use the grail to get out.

You guys still looking for Masters?

@Akashi

Howdy, nice you see you around again. We've got the one open slot, but, I'm in PMs with someone since yesterday who might be apping that Master. If that falls through I'll definitely let you know, but in the meantime we do have Berserker open.

@Telute

Glad to have it, welcome aboard. With this, all we need is Supremacy's and we'll finally be able to get everyone who has been waiting very patiently for a matching into the thread.

@Akashi

Howdy, nice you see you around again. We've got the one open slot, but, I'm in PMs with someone since yesterday who might be apping that Master. If that falls through I'll definitely let you know, but in the meantime we do have Berserker open.

Hmm, I see. Not really interested in making a servant persay.. For now, that is. I kinda have a Master lined up that I never got to use. So if that spot is still available, let me know and I'll throw the CS in :)

if I decide on servant, I'll let you know there as well.. And yes.. I am still around. Good to see you and a few others I know are in this roleplay. :)

Hmm, I see. Not really interested in making a servant persay.. For now, that is. I kinda have a Master lined up that I never got to use. So if that spot is still available, let me know and I'll throw the CS in :)

if I decide on servant, I'll let you know there as well.. And yes.. I am still around. Good to see you and a few others I know are in this roleplay. :)
Hey, unless I'm mistaken I'm the person who was up for a Master spot, but I'm also perfectly fine with doing a Servant. I planned to do a homunculus Nazi master, but I can also do a Servant, so you can take the Master spot. :)

@cojemo

Yup, you're exactly who I was referring to. That would wrap things up pretty succinctly. If you're still with us, @Akashi, I'll book you as the reservation for our last Master slot and I'll write cojemo down as our new Berserker.

w6QF0Vh.jpg

NAME
Akise Motoyo

ELEMENTAL AFFINITY
Lightning

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Neutral

ORIGIN
Strength

MAGIC CIRCUITS
Number - C+
Quality - B-

MAGECRAFT/ABILITIES
There isn't much Akise can do. He has extensive knowledge of magecraft but can't really utilize much of it. Akise can, however, use Reinforcement magic. He can use it on his entire body, or he can choose specifically what he wants to reinforce. Reinforcing his legs would allow him to run very fast, or deal strengthened blows to his enemy. Meaning, he can easily punch or kick through a wall, but cannot do it excessively. Other than that, he has the capability to use Counter Magic as well, disrupting the activity of Magic Circuits. In other words, he can interrupt the flow of magical energy and prevent the use of magical spells. It would work well against other masters. The last but not least, Akise can use Shared Perception. The one ability that would allow him to share important information with his servant, if anything.

OTHER ABILITIES/SKILLS
Akise is from a small family of mages. They aren't well known, nor do they have a reputation that separates them from those that are perhaps only average, or yes normal. Though one thing his family excels in, was bukijutsu, kenjutsu and taijutsu. If anything Akise has the capability to use many weapons, which would make him a person that can adapt if the situation would require such. Other than that, it should not come as a surprise that he can utilize his skills within martial arts as well. Thats something he really excels in, along with kenjutsu. He can also cook and play the piano. The man also has photographic memory. And he loves motorcycles.

MYSTIC CODES/MAGICAL ITEMS
Akise has a few stones from the magecraft side of the Motoyo family. He has up to four, but they are all stored with unique magical energy, or perhaps one could call them spells. One has the capability of creating a barrier, though it can probably take on a weak attack. It is, after all, a weak barrier. The second one can heal minor injuries. The third one has extre magical energy if required, though very little. The fourth and the last one, if thrown is similar to a stun grenade. When used, white light would emanate from it, blinding anything in its radius for a few seconds.

WEAPONS/OTHER BELONGINGS
Akise was going to bring a katana forged by the Motoyo to São Paulo, but due to how difficult it is to bring weapons overseas, he refrained from doing so. Hopefully, he would find one there. He has his clothes, passport and other usual items for a mere mundane if anything.

PERSONALITY
Akise is a sophisticated man. He is observant and does not take the first step unless it is beneficial for him. If anything, he likes to scout and observe. Find a weakness and exploit it. He can easily provoke someone in order to have them make a foolish mistake. He stands for justice and fair play, but at the same time he doesn't. Akise is blunt and straightforward, but other than that, he is very social. He enjoys talking. Always has a smile on his face, or perhaps a smirk, a smug face even. Akise is also very curious, and may never stop until he gets his answers. One could say that alone would make him slightly reckless in some situations.

SHORT HISTORY
Born into the Motoyo family, Akise pretty much had a simple and normal life. Even if his family were nothing but a magus family, they did not completely rely on their magical skills. Like the other more pristine families out there, the Motoyo's were normal or even average in some cases. However, there was one thing they excelled the most in. They would rely on their human instincts more. The use of their hands and legs. And objects such as a spear, or a blade. Their fists as well.

A dojo that is well known in Osaka, Japan. They did not only teach their students, their family members the way of the blade. They also taught them to use other weapons, or anything they would consider a weapon. They taught them to assess a situation before making a decision. A rash decision would never be beneficial. Akise was a child that was loved by his parents, but at the same time, he entered the family dojo at the age of eight. From there on, he learned and grew up with time. There wasn't much raw talent in him, but with time, and harsh upbrining from time to time he became a great opponent against others.

He excelled in martial arts if anything, more than in the way of the blade. Though that did not change his personality. Akise was quite social, and a loving person. He had tons of friends at school, despite the heritage that came from the Motoyo family. He had not succeeded his father as the head of the family yet, but that did not stop him from choosing his own path. Only a few years later, it changed. A mark popped up on his body, or more precisely his left pectoral muscle, inviting him for the Holy Grail War. Something that was considered lost and or even forgotten.

Slightly confused, it quickly gave him a reminder of what it actually was. The Motoyo family was never a part of something so extravagant or special. For his family, and mostly himself, he decided to follow the mark, and its calling. Akise decided to read through the many scripts, scrolls and old books his family had. It all was obviously related to the Holy Grail War and so on. Not so long after, he left for São Paulo in South America in order to participate in such a war. Even if there was danger ahead of him, he knew he had to accept such a challenge and be a part of something that was exciting and dangerous at the same time.

@Akashi

Well that's a neat way to say yes. I do remember this character. Everything about him checks out, so welcome aboard to our sixth Master. If you have a clear preference among the unpaired Servants feel free to ask their player about partnering, otherwise, take a seat and join the rest of us while the last members of the cast come in.

Reactions: Akashi
@Akashi

Well that's a neat way to say yes. I do remember this character. Everything about him checks out, so welcome aboard to our sixth Master. If you have a clear preference among the unpaired Servants feel free to ask their player about partnering, otherwise, take a seat and join the rest of us while the last members of the cast come in.
Yep.. But what Servants are available? Is what I need to find out.