Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...

• latest

(This is a placeholder title that probably won't be replaced because this is an experimental Prototype Betatested Roleplay because

but yeah I think I'll change the title at some point because I have a feeling that I can make this prototype a legit enjoyable roleplay)

(This Roleplay draws inspiration from Fate/Grand Order with a good deal of inspiration from The Murder Games)

The Chaldea Security Organization(CSO). An organization responsible for overlooking and preventing the extinction of mankind. However, the SHIVA system has detected that humanity will end in a mere year - 2017.

The anomalies had spread throughout, and 8 Holy Grails had appeared across the Multiverse. As such, the CSO has decided to send a small team of 'Provisional Masters' to investigate.

Using the FATE system, these Masters are capable of summoning up to 6 Servants(they usually stick to 5). However, due to the Multiversal Anomalies, the Servants summoned were not of this world.

Unfortunately, the effects of the Multiverse have tainted the Grail, causing some Servants to be summoned in a different manner...

This section about elaboration is under construction. Heavy Construction. Because I can't find screenshots of coolass backgrounds. Yeah. That's right. I can't find screenshots. I suggest you read it once I get it up, because there's a good deal of lore-building and terminology.

Remember that there can be up to 5 to 6 Masters and each of them can have up to 6 Servants.

Also, Masters must be from the Nasuverse. OCs, actual Magi, just stick to my statement. Masters don't skip dimensions.

I'm actually still deciding if I should insert the FGO rock-paper-scissors thing.

Master Applications

(Insert Appearance Here)

Name:

Circuit Quality:

Circuit Quantity:

Personality:

History: (Optional)

Servant Applications

(Insert Appearance Here)

Class: Seven classes. SEVEN.

Identity: Well? Who are you?

Canon: Which series are you from?

Personality:

History:

Class Skills: Well... this part of the Wiki is actually useful. Oh my, I got the goosebumps. And I'm a bird. Include Ranks and all.

Personal Skills: Well? Include Ranks, descriptions and all.

Primary Noble Phantasm: Well? Effectively your Signature move, like Excalibur or Tada, Ayamerunomi. Include Ranks, descriptions and All.

Secondary Noble Phantasms: These are either Passive or can just be dished out like nothing. Include Ranks, descriptions and all. Hehe... I said Secondary.​

• Here's some rules and notes

1. Iwaku rules
    2. Knowledge is not required. Maybe it is. Read the Wiki but don't rely on it too much because Wikis are unreliable. Oh have you seen the damn Ben 10 Wiki? Oh yeah that's terrible man, that's terrible.
    3. Yeah have fun
    4. This draws inspiration from the Murder Games too, so yeah, have a look.
    5. I know I'm missing the stats but yeah let's skip that because.

OK jk here are the notes

1. You know the 7 classes - Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Assassin. In this roleplay, there'll be an eighth class that you would already have guessed if you read the main page - no it's not Shielder or Ruler - Traitor. You cannot choose it. I choose who becomes Traitor. Traitors are masked with the class the player chooses. Traitors have one weakness - they cannot use their Master's mana.

2. Traitors have a Class Skill - Treachery. It is an Active Skill. Every Traitor has E rank Treachery, which, once a 'round', they must kill an allied servant to absorb their mana, and they will succeed, as when this skill is activated, all Servants within the radius will temporary lose their 'presence' for the lack of a better word for whatever makes them Servants in the first place. Far-range Noble Phantasms are nullified if they get into this radius. Masters can be killed, but that is pretty risky.
    A Traitor's Treachery is deleted upon being busted.

A Traitor will only have enough mana to activate a Noble Phantasm after killing a Servant or Master.

3. There are two ways to die - Traitor, and on the field. Both will send you into an... I'll keep it a surprise... afterlife of sorts where you must redeem yourself in order to get back into the games. When a Traitor gets busted and actually gets killed, they permanently stay. When a traitor dies without getting busted, they can redeem themselves.

4. Due to the above stated 'surprise', if you die in World 1, nothing happens. You're in a damn void until World 2.​

Last edited by a moderator:
So we're allowed to invent our own Servants right?

What if a Servant already exists in the Fate Universe (ex: Merlin).
Do we have to use the Fate Version, or can we create our own version/interpretation.

So we're allowed to invent our own Servants right?

What if a Servant already exists in the Fate Universe (ex: Merlin).
Do we have to use the Fate Version, or can we create our own version/interpretation.

OCs are allowed for servants, but I would prefer if the servants were based off canon characters. Pseudo-OCs based off canon characters (e.g. MMO player character, a self-insert character such as Producer from THE iDOLM@STER or Teacher from that series you don't want to hear of) count as the latter

You can use either one you wish. I'll allow Fate servants to be used.

Of course, if you want to use Disney Heracles then go ahead, for instance. Million Arthur Mordred? Be my guest. Granblue Fantasy Lancelot? Thanks a lot!

OCs are allowed for servants, but I would prefer if the servants were based off canon characters. Pseudo-OCs based off canon characters (e.g. MMO player character, a self-insert character such as Producer from THE iDOLM@STER or Teacher from that series you don't want to hear of) count as the latter

You can use either one you wish. I'll allow Fate servants to be used.

Of course, if you want to use Disney Heracles then go ahead, for instance. Million Arthur Mordred? Be my guest. Granblue Fantasy Lancelot? Thanks a lot!
I meant 'invent' in that sense as in based off heroes not already in Fate. :P

Also, sweet. :3
Far more flexibility with Servants now.

I meant 'invent' in that sense as in based off heroes not already in Fate. :P

Also, sweet. :3
Far more flexibility with Servants now.

Yes. Yes you are. They will count as OCs though.

Also, just dawned on me to ask.

Is the Master Player also meant to be the player for their servants?
Or can people play a servant to someone else as a Master?

lVFFs2O.png

Name:
Gudako

Circuit Quality:
C

Circuit Quantity:
C

Personality:
Gudako is described as pure hearted with no bad intentions by peers. However, she is kind of laxed, and isn't exactly very strong, as evidenced when she dozes off somewhat easily when she is required to stay in one spot. She is a poor strategist, but a great follower who listens to orders, only defying them when she feels that she has to.

commnet_chara02_rv.png

Also, just dawned on me to ask.

Is the Master Player also meant to be the player for their servants?
Or can people play a servant to someone else as a Master?

Ah, yes. I actually forgot to put this down somewhere.

You see, once the Masters have been assembled, I will assign their Servants to them. During the prologue, these Masters will summon those particular Servants through the Gacha FATE Servant Summoning System

Ah, yes. I actually forgot to put this down somewhere.

You see, once the Masters have been assembled, I will assign their Servants to them. During the prologue, these Masters will summon those particular Servants through the Gacha FATE Servant Summoning System
So basically you assign Servants to the appropriate Masters, and we go at it from there?

So basically you assign Servants to the appropriate Masters, and we go at it from there?

It's actually randomized but yeah.

Also all Traitors will have different Masters, that is a definite.

b1147bef536349c16a5cd29f487df33e85befcec_hq.gif

Name
Emiya Kiritsugu

Circuit Quality
25 Circuits

Circuit Quantity
D Rank

Personality/History

A rather ruthless and calculating individual, he was raised for a time by his Magi Father. Only to eventually kill him when his father's studies were unleashed across the island they lived at, turning everyone into Zombies and his fathers only reaction being to attempt to flee and try it again. Upon killing his father he was adopted by a Mercenary who saved his life from the Zombies that same day, and ended up helping her in her jobs, where he discovered he was a natural killer. They're partnership lasted for many years, until one assignment where his Partner was stuck on a plane with a target Magi there were meant to eliminate. And the plane couldn't land without countless innocents being killed, so instead Kiritsugu opted to destroy the Plane mid-flight, killing the Magi and his Partner.

He gained the reputation of a Professional Mage Killer, that even the Church felt need to keep tabs on. Eventually being accepted into the Eizenbern Family, and began made a Master in the 4th Holy Grail war. In that war he was given the Servant Saber Artoria, the same Servant who would later serve his Son Shirou in the Murder Games. Unlike his son though, Kiritsugu never saw eye to eye with Saber. The two had very different ways of tackling issues, and had an uneasy partnership with the agreement of obtaining the Holy Grail. Part of this uneasy partnership involved tricking Saber into distracting her friend Diarmuid long enough for Kiritsugu to get Diarmuid to kill himself via his Masters Command Seals, and then killed said Master, forcing Saber to put her friend out of his misery.

Eventually the Holy Grail War reached the end, with Kiritsugu technically winning by reaching the Grail first. Only to learn the Grail was tainted, and in response Command Seal Saber to destroy it rather than using it. However, right before doing so Gilgamesh managed to lay his hands on the Holy Grail himself, so Gilgamesh ended up winning the war as a result. Meanwhile the Grail then caused a giant fire across town, killing many civilians. In this chaos Kiritsugu rescued the now Orphaned Shirou, and chose to adopt him as his own son.

giphy.gif

Name
Merlin

Class
Caster

Identity
Emrys - The Last Dragonlord

Canon
Merlin TV Series

Personality/History
Merlin is a rather kind hearted and caring individual. It's easy to gain his sympathy and support, even if it comes at great personal expense. He's used to having to hide his magical abilities, with magic being something outlawed in his land. So adapting to being open and public with his powers is a rather new development for him. He spent his childhood within a small farm village, eventually being sent to Royal Physican Gaius for guidance and mentorship as his magical abilities developed. This led him through a series of events where he became King Arthur's Squire, serving him and the Knights of the Round table during their quests and growing close to all of them. His magical prowess being a secret to all of them expect Lancelot, until the very end.

Parameters
STRENGTH: E
ENDURANCE: E
AGILITY: E
MANA: EX
LUCK: A

Class Skills

Item Construction - A Rank
Capable of making healing potions that grant limited immortality.

Disengage - C Rank
returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match

Territory Creation - B Rank
The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

Personal Skills

Presence Concealment - C
The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.

Ancient Languages - D Rank
He can speak and understand both Druidic and Draconic as well as all the other languages typically granted among Servants. This allows him to communicate with mystical creatures, and research into old forgotten pieces of history to a level no other Servant usually can. In the middle of a Holy Grail War though this comes to limited use, because it is more an academic power than one for combat. The best it provides in the battle zone is a slight increase in his spells power.

Telekinesis - D Rank
Merlin's main use of spells is the ability to propel things back and forward. Usually used as part of a bluff, to set up bizarre coincidences without pointing suspicion towards himself.

Pyrotechnic - C Rank
Ability to create and manipulate fire, when aiming to kill (which is rare) this would be his main method of attack. More a Servant manifestation of him being a Dragonlord.

Storm Manipulation - B Rank
The ability to summon storms on command, and aim lightning strikes towards specific targets. Delivering enough to a punch to kill most mortals out right, it takes someone of strong fortitude or magic resistance to survive such a blow.

Primary Noble Phantasm

Kilgharrah - EX Rank
Due to Merlin being the last of the Dragonlords he is able to Summon his old Dragon Friend Kilgharrah in times of dire need.
This is effectively the limited summoning of another Servant, much like Iskander's Army. Kilgharrah living to the might of dragons can incinerate metals and individuals with his breath, has the hardest of scales and has almost no equal in the skies. If needed, he can also use his breath to create powerful enchanted gear, like Excalibur. This however requires a masterfully crafted item be brought to him to enchant.
tumblr_miqhxp49121rjd3hyo1_500.gif

Name
Lancelot

Class
Saber

Identity
Sir Lancelot

Canon
Merlin

Personality/History
Lancelot is the most honourable of souls, outside of one 'affair' (which was committed by his shade, not himself) he always showed honour, nobility, loyalty and respect to others.

He grew up as a Commoner, his dream being to become a Knight of Camelot. Eventually as an adult he was given a chance through meeting Merlin, but was ultimately revoked by King Uther for his common blood. This led him to wander for longer, until one day it Uther's son, King Arthur's turn to take the throne which was currently held captive by Morganna. Arthur gathered the best and most loyal men he could find, including Lancelot and promoted them to Knight status regardless of their common births.

This led to him serving the King faithfully up until events transpired that required one to give their soul to save the land from a curse. While Arthur and Merlin both bickered, trying to stop the other from giving up their own souls Lancelot used the confusion to offer up his own without resistance, saving the realm.

Parameters
STRENGTH: B
ENDURANCE: A
AGILITY: A
MANA: C
LUCK: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - EX Rank
Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Riding - B Rank
Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Bravery - B Rank
The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.

Charisma - D Rank
The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King.

Primary Noble Phantasm

The Shade - A Rank
Representative of the fact that Lancelot's soul was not truly left to rest after death, but rather was one disrupted by Morgana for her own plans. If Lancelot is to ever be slain in battle he is not truly dead. Similar to Hercules Beserker, Lancelot will return to life, but with only one extra life. And in this extra life he is altered rapidly.

His Parameter's change to the following
STRENGTH: A+
ENDURANCE: A+
AGILITY: A+
MANA: E
LUCK: E

And also loses uses of the Dragonlord's blessing. His behaviour also changes to be one of treachery, betrayal and scheming, but also unwavering loyalty to their Master regardless of their Master's actions, effectively removing the need for Command Seals.

This however opens a weakness, to be killed a second and final time he does not need to be killed through combat. But rather is a Servant or simply a power Magi is able to effectively 'cure' his soul of corruption he will cease to be, passing into the afterlife peacefully as his original self.

(This would be by-passed if Traitor Killed)

Secondary Noble Phantasms

Dragonlord's Blessing - B Rank
Representing of when Merlin blessed him with the power needed to slay the Griffon that threatened Albion, Lancelot can call upon that moment of friendship in dire times. Making his weapon much more deadly for a single blow, able to pierce through most kinds of magic resistance or natural toughness and healing.​
latest

Name
Bruce Wayne

Class
Assassin

Identity
Batman

Canon
The Dark Knight

Personality/History
Growing up in Gotham, he lost his parents as a little boy to petty criminals which harboured a desire to bring vengeance and justice to the city. Eventually he was approached by a Shadow Organization, and trained in their strict martial arts. Splitting from and eventually fighting them as their ideologies collided.

He soon personified his fear of Bat's into an identity, one he would use to remain hidden as a shadow, but as the same time exposed as an image. An image to give hope to people, an image against crime and tyranny.

He is disciplined, and outright refuses to end a life unless completely necessary. He also has full respect for the law, so far as to let himself be seen as a villain and still work along side the every police trying to arrest him.

Parameters
STRENGTH: B (A)
ENDURANCE: B (A)
AGILITY: A+
MANA: E
LUCK: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment - A
The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.

Personal Skills

Mad Enhancement - D
Strength and Endurance parameters are up to represent Batman's familiarity with the shadow's upbringing, and crime.

Shadow Personified - Ex
Having harnessed the power of Shadows and Brutality, Batman doesn't suffer the negative effects of the Mad Enhancement. This includes skill with a weapon and ability to think and communicate.

Riding - B Rank
Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Primary Noble Phantasm

Bat Swarm - A Rank

A Legion of Bats surrounds Batman, and then under the full control of Batman can be used to defend himself or attack someone. When used to defend they give Batman a limit amount of protection against Servant Attacks, but more importantly it gives him an enhanced ability to escape any situation. Where those lacking enhanced senses would always lose him, and those with enhanced senses having some difficulty in locating him.

When used offensively they are simply a legion of bats, they bite the foe for a rather small amount of damage. However, the bites do start to slowly stun the target and drain life force if taken en masse.

Bat mobile - B Rank
The Ability to summon a high ranking Mount in the form of a vehicle. Comes with state of the art protection it would take a rather powerful attack to damage it, let alone the driver inside of it. It also grants increased mobility, moving at speeds that rival the fastest cars in the world, and the ability to scale walls.

This however comes at the cost of a lack of offence, any means it has to damage a foe is ineffective against Servants. Making this serve more as a pursuit or escape technique than one used for a straight up fight.

The Bat Signal - A Rank
Batman gives his Master the ability to summon him from wherever, as if using a Command Seal but without having to expend one. But doing so makes the Bat Signal appear in the sky, alerting others to Batman's general location.

giphy.gif

Name
Darth Vader

Class
Beserker

Identity
Anakin Skywalker

Canon
Star Wars

Personality/History
Darth Vader grew up as a Slave on a desert planet called Dantooine. But when he was still young a Jedi by the name of Qui-Gon Ginn arrived, and through a series of events freed him from slavery, giving them the chance to become a Jedi. He ultimately ended up being trained by Obi-Wan Kenobi, only to fall to the Dark Side through the manipulation of Darth Sidious, lord of the Sith.

He spent the next 20 years serving the Empire as it's Iron Fist, hunting and exterminating Jedi and Rebel Scum across the Galaxy with brutal efficiency. However, just before he died he ended up turning against the Emperor, slaying him in order to save his son Luke Skywalker, and looked into his eyes right before dying.

Due to the Nature of Servants, his last recording in the Hall of Heroes would be of his conversion. So Vader although keeping his ruthless tendencies as a Sith is also exploring the now more foreign grounds of compassion that he once held as a Jedi, so he has much rediscovering to go. But one thing is still for certain, if you fight him he will be as ruthless and cold as ever.

Parameters
STRENGTH: C (B)
ENDURANCE: B (A)
AGILITY: E (D)
MANA: A
LUCK: E

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - C
Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

Personal Skills

Magic Resistance - E
Due to Vader's roots as a Jedi Knight and the Chosen one he holds some grasp of his older self. Manifesting in some Saber like abilities, such as limited Magic Resistance.

The Force - B
Normally an A rank or Ex level Ability, Vader being more man than machine has a lesser connection to the force, dropping it to a B Rank. He is able to use the force to detect those gifted around him, which while a Servant extends to all other Servants and powerful Magi. He also has powerful telekinesis, allowing him to lift and throw things of great weight, as well as to cut off one's ability to breathe by crushing their throat from a distance.

Eternal Arms Mastership - A+
Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.
Vader having mastered the way of the Dark and rage has learned to channel his feelings into Raw power with the lightsaber, but without sacrificing the precision needed to take on foes such as Jedi.

Primary Noble Phantasm

Death Star - A/Ex
Requiring use of his Reality Marble, this Noble Phantasm functions much like Ea from Gilgamesh. It is a world destroyer. However unlike Ea it requires much greater preparation, taking as long as a year to build in isolation assuming he is investing all of his Mana as a Servant into it.

Otherwise it is simply a very powerful blast, one that can do significant damage to most Servants, while killing most Masters instantly.

The Imperial Army - Ex

Also requiring use of his Reality Marble this one is similar to Iskander's "Ionioi Hetairoi", send him and the target into a desert plain. Except this one comes with two suns, representing the intense heat of Tatooine. And his army is a legion of Storm Troopers, with the assortment of AT-AT's and AT-ST's. However, since the Empire's army relies on sheer force of numbers, his army is not nearly as skilled as Iskanders and if the two armies were to face on equal ground Vader would be on the losing end.​

(Appearance Here)

Name

Class

Identity

Canon

Personality/History

Parameters
STRENGTH:
ENDURANCE:
AGILITY:
MANA:
LUCK:

Class Skills

Personal Skills

Primary Noble Phantasm

Last edited:
Circuit Quantity is my rank, not numbers.

Ooh crap. I have a little mistake in the Servant apps. You can leave yours as they are though.

Circuit Quantity is my rank, not numbers.

Ooh crap. I have a little mistake in the Servant apps. You can leave yours as they are though.
Woops, fixed it.

Ok, I just edited the above post to add three new Servants.
With the addition of listing their Parameters (Merlin included)

I also tweaked Merlin minorly since I realized his previous 'bluff' ability is better shown with 'presence concealment'.

So how many characters are you allowed to have?

As many as you can control.

I have been thinking of reworking this into an arc of a bigger RP and cancelling this one, but I guess we can run two or three rounds.

Maybe ill send you my characters and see if they are allowed because ive used a lot of them in Fate based RPs before.

Are you sure you know how Fate works?

Are you talking about the anime and manga fate?

Status
Not open for further replies.