Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, so Random. Can you be helping me organize my sheet a bit?

Finished cs, sorry didn't get it done sooner haven't been getting alerts

Similar to yours. Things put in middle and maybe the first image a bit smaller.

I'll PM it to you. Though, you seem to have added a lot of non-canon Skills to her repertoire and left out a lot of canon Skills that she does have. Was that on purpose?

Well, there was a list of some things such as Military tactic and charisma that didn't have a description so didn't add that in. Think it is a particular problem?

Not exactly, though Military Tactics and Charisma do both have descriptions.

If you justify it with a "yeah you fucked up the summoning ritual and now I'm like five times as strong" then it should be okay.

Heh. Can see her saying that. Ill look again. This is the typemoon wiki right?

Wasn't sure about this so tell me if it's too much or too little.

appearance A book bound in brown, leathery material.
Title: The Otherworldly Book
True Name: Necronomicon
Possible Classes: Caster
Current Class: Caster
Master: None yet
Height: Host dependant
Weight: Host dependant
Weapon: None
Armor: A thin barrier of magical energy encasing the body.

Summoning Catalyst: Any copy of H.P. Lovecraft's stories.

Stats: These will be imposed upon the host body upon summoning
Strength: D
Mana: A+
Endurance: C
Luck: B
Agility: B-

Class Abilities:
Territory Creation B - Necronomicon's territory tends to be simple upon first glance, merely surveying the area designated as it's territory. Once someone within the boundary is seen as an enemy to the Necronomicon or it's Master, a cold mist begins to develop in the general area and said enemies start seeing shadowy figures that dart out of their line of sight no matter where they look to cause confusion and distress as the mist slowly starts to sap the mana from all individuals, excluding Necronomicon and it's Master within the mist.

Item Creation B+ - Necronomicon can create small effigies of abominations that belong to the Great Old Ones that are summoned when the effigy is struck against the ground, as well as curative poultices and concoctions that disrupt the senses of those affected and cause most to see abhorrent figments of their imagination as if they were real.

Personal Skills:
The Great Old Ones Know EX
This skill is akin to the Ruler Class' True Name Discernment, it's primary target is other Masters, granting Necronomicon and it's Master knowledge about the targetted Master upon meeting them and lingering in close proximity to them, it reveals information such as their ability as a magus and the form of magic that they use, along with their current residence and location, all of this appears within the book Necronomicon holds and is there indefinitely.
It can target Servants to discern their parameters, skills and their potential threat level, Servants with higher magic resistance will require longer amounts of time to ascertain this information. It takes a long time to gather information of heroes and entities long-past from the Old Ones after all.
Otherwise, the Necronomicon can be used to find information on just about anything or anyone in the world.

Abomination Summoning B
Necronomicon can create lesser beings of the Great Old Ones for various purposes, creatures of greater size or greater power require more mana to create vice versa for smaller creatures. This level of the skill allows the summoning of the Lesser races under the power of the Great Old Ones.

Noble Phantasm(s):
Unlimited Knowledge - Yog-Sothoth's Gift
Anti-Self Phantasm (C+)
Necronomicon activates this Phantasm by opening the book in it's hands and begins reciting an incantation in some unknown tongue, mist and otherworldly whispers billowing and echoing from it before enveloping Necronomicon.
The result afterwards isn't visible until Necronomicon begins using the magic at it's disposal.
Yog-Sothoth is all but outright stated to be omniscient, granting Necronomicon access to all forms of conventional magecraft except for Greater rituals and amplifying it's mana Stat to an EX level for an amount of time dependant upon the mana of it's Master, the higher quality and quantity of their mana the longer it can maintain this power.

It also grants Necronomicon the ability and knowledge to utilise the art of Breathing and Walking for greater Agility, Strength and Endurance to allow it to better compare against physically stronger Servants if forced into a melee battle.

New Parameters
Strength: C
Mana: EX
Endurance: B
Luck: B
Agility: B+

The Creeping Madness - Summoning Nyarlathotep
Anti-City Phantasm (C+)
A mostly indiscriminate Noble Phantasm that cares not for allies or foes, nor for innocents whom are dragged in along the way, the summoning of Nyarlathotep creates a boundary field in a dome-like formation that can cover an entire city.
An entity labelled as Nyarlathotep is the centre of the field and takes the form of a tall, well dressed man, like any businessman you could find in the city, and as long as he is intact the field will persist unless Necronomicon dispels the field itself.
Necronomicon and it's Master are protected from the field. But those caught within the field are afflicted with a hex that plagues their dreams with horrific nightmares that they cannot remember the details of, yet they will have an aversion to sleeping so to avoid experiencing them again, and are steadily drained of mana the entire time the field is active.
Prolonged exposure to this hex can and will cause irreparable mental damage and physical exhaustion to all affected by it.
All the mana drained this way is used to perpetuate the field and empower Necronomicon, giving it a supply of mana aside from it's master.

Personality: Necronomicon is fairly calm and tends to hold a greater preference in terms of companionship to those who know of the stories and creatures it's pages contain, but it is happy to teach those who don't know of these things and takes great joy in this education whether the student appreciates it or not.

Due to the fact that it possesses humans so that it may act as a Servant in the Holy Grail War it will also end up taking on personality traits of the human it possesses, so that it may act as normal as possible to lower suspicions of it's true identity and nature. As a matter of fact, the book and the human it possesses are two separate minds and the further apart they are the weaker their connection is, meaning the possessed human will start to act more like their original self and if they're separated far enough for long enough their connection will be severed and Necronomicon would have to find a new human to possess before it could use any of it's abilities.

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Likes: All things based on the Occult, be it new ideas or old traditions, it also likes admiring art pieces and thoroughly enjoys having a human body to blend into society with.
Dislikes: Direct conflict, overtly sunny and warm weather and being anywhere near open flames.
Wish: To awaken the Great Old Ones and convert the earth into an ideal place for them to dwell.
Legend: The fabled tome, The Necronomicon.

The concept was made by a writer from the early 1900's known as H.P Lovecraft of a book that has been in existence since the 9th century called the Kitab al Azif written by Abdul Alhazred during his many years of journeying, it contains all manner of information on many things, within the tome is detailed a great many things that he found out about and encountered along the way.
Some things within the book are of creatures, entities and greater beings that one would be better off having never known of. There are even star charts, formula tables and astrological maps along with spell sand rituals to summon creatures from within it's pages in the other realms into existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random
Hm, and here I was thinking about something Lovecraft related. But believe there are at least two others for casters posted. One already accepted.

WAIT I FORGOT THE NOBLE PHANTASM WHOOPS

I'm liking the concept here, but I'm slightly confused. Does it just possess surrounding people like Fake Berserker Jack the Ripper? Can it possess its Master?

It would possess the nearest person upon the completion of the summoning, excluding the master (Otherwise I would just be making the master for it myself or soemthing)
And if it loses connection with it's original host, it would find the nearest, most suitable candidate and possess them instead, most likely by appearing nearby and somehow catching their attention, then compelling them to open it to try and read it.
It can possess it's Master if it comes down to it though.

So... how things going along? People's characters going to be accepted and added to the list?

Ok, the OP has finally been updated. Let me know if I forgot anyone again.

• Thank You
Reactions: Random
Pandroa and Swordsmith of Destruction both go to Pandora. Also, will be adding the catalyst to my oc and with that it should be everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.