Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll go fix that link now.

Edit: Done, it should work now.

Wow, I thought we had a lot of characters, but looking back, we've only managed to fill 8 of 28 slots, excluding pending CSs.

Gaps may be in need of filling courtesy of NPCs at this rate.

Yeah, I can just have a bunch of NPC's killing each other off as the PC's are fighting if we want to just go that route.

If you do use npc's, wouldn't it affect the team thing you wanted to use?

It might not be a completely bad idea. Even if everyone fills the maximum number of slots possible, that's still seven players, and if we take the average of two characters per player, that's 14. And we'd need all of them to keep interest, what with RPers being such fickle creatures, especially considering the amount of time it will take to check over twenty more sheets.

We could literally just fill up one team. Then the NPC's will fight the PC's?

Edit: But we'd need an explanation for the whole thing of classes.

Well... that could work. Then when the npc's are defeated, the remaining Pc's will fight each other? Eh, figure there would be some death with the pc's during the battle with the npc's?

The classes overlapping can be explained away. Specifically, if we fill an entire team's worth of NPCs, and only pair the PCs up with other PCs, then it doesn't matter what team they end up on.

Ah, I see. Then there'll just be some random NPC's on each team. That could definitely work.

Uh, what? So, pc's go with pc's but there could be some npc's apart of pc's...team... Meaning, of the two teams, there will be npc's and pc's but all pc's will be with one another?

Basically, each pair will be PC with PC and NPC with NPC. But each team can be made up of both.

Well... that could work. So... who are the npc's going to be?

Before starting to make the npc's, we would have to agree on the amount of people let in and then work on what's left.

Easiest way to do that: stick a time limit on when players can have their sheets submitted by. Any new sheets after that deadline don't get reviewed.

True, it's just that my character creation process takes... pretty much an eternity. Like, a few weeks for one ._. But yeah, I can try to hurry on my two.

That seems like it'd be a C+ Rank, honestly, but that's a matter of opinion.

I honestly have no idea of the scale of power with these things

When a B Rank can unavoidably instakill almost anything that has a cardiovascular system, C+ seems reasonably for a serious self-buff.

Fair enough, I shall work on it a bit more then

Status
Not open for further replies.