Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please and thank you."

Tristan took a deep breath and smiled.

"Still I believe we're short a member short of our merry band yes? I count....six of us, and seven classes? We should probably save the trouble making until we have everyone gathered."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hane would roll her eyes as Takumi spoke, widely yawning at him and waving her hand dismissively and condescendingly. Upon hearing the clergyman chastise her, she looked at him and vaguely nodded, then said "My bad, Father. The rich and entitled sending out their peons to do the dirty work while they hide to avoid risking their pseudo-royal asses gets on my nerves." Here she was, doing what anybody reasonable would for a fucking pre-war meeting. This wasn't happening in a contested war zone yet or anything.... Well, whatever. Time to scrounge up some allies from this mess. Not that perma-grumpy guy, though., so she thought while looking over the group... Her choices were really limited, unfortunately. With a smirk, she turned towards Togami and winked at him, saying "Beggars can't be choosers, bub, and for all your high-expectation talk it ain't like you're showing off a lot of potential for us to be interested in you, unlike say, that Shinta kid." After this statement, she looked at Shintani and offered as sincere a smile as she could...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lancer was amused at the easterner's idea of a campfire. It was certainly a tradition he enjoyed, and thus it was perhaps a little sad that the kid was right about there being neither a good place for it and risking the chance of annoying people. He didn't care much for it but there was no need to antagonize the mediators specifically... Scratching the back of his neck, he opted to just wait, offering a polite nod towards the redhead counting their number. As he waited, he noted the rain and smiled approvingly. Seems my partner is doing his stuff already. Quite cautious, as expected...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sygila didn't like how things were going. She recognized that yes, trust was an issue but, couldn't that be worked out over time? Securing backup was quite frankly a higher priority... but as Togami said, people could have standards! Which meant she could jump over Togami straight to... uhm, maybe that guy who had just praised Shintani. He seemed dependable enough, right? She didn't like not having enough data, but it was that kind of situation where calculated risks had to be taken. The older lady was right in that Takumi and whomever he represented didn't give a good impression, not coming personally; but the older lady herself gave a rude vibe that meant it would be harder to work with her? Gah, I can't overthink things now! There'll be time for plenty of analysis once there's more data available...!, with those thoughts in her head, Sygila just put her hands together in front of her and looked over at Leon, saying with a giggle "What, you're going to hold tryouts, mister? I'm not sure proposals can go much further than the classic 'you scratch/watch my back and I'll do the same for yours'."
Having seen where things were going and still unable to pick up anything outside, Oliver decided to make his move. He didn't approve of how Hane had treated the fine gentlemen but there was not much he could do about it. Before he'd aim for more male company, however, that 'Hellshock' woman appeared to be quite competent... not to mention, he knew just how devious women could be; best to be on their side, no? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, after all, such were his thoughts when he opened his eyes once more and with an honest smile looked over to the rifle-carrying woman, and with his most kindly-grandfather tone said, "Aha... Hellshock, right? Perhaps I could interest you in the benefits that come with having a partner with many many years of experience. There's no reason to distrust, I assure you... even if there were, I'm sure a skilled young lady like yourself has nothing to fear from a frail old man like me."
Rider counted as the redhead spoke and again found it true, they were missing one. That spoke ill of this mystery guest... No need to sour the mood yet, however. He just flicked the stone like a coin a few times, careful that it flew only very slightly; wouldn't want to catch anybody by surprise. "I must suggest the campfire wait until another time, there is a feeling that whatever kind of meeting is underway will not last much longer..."

"Can't say I know where they are." Archer grumbled as he yawned tiredly. "Whatever the case the meeting should be over soon anyways. If not then we may be here for awhile. It would be best for everyone if they got somewhere warm soon." Archer said with a grin. He didn't really want to spoil the surprise that would be showing up anytime soon now probably if what he guessed was about to happen was correct.
===
"I can't speak for the others here however one's character should play an important role in that regard. I suppose trial, and error may work but we literally have nothing other than the word of each other to go off of. Unless you guys fancy signing away your free will on a Geis." Leon grumbled as he hoped Archer was doing alright he was probably getting tired he could contact him but he needed to focus on the matters at hand. "That's because none of you are worth my effort to actually show my true prowess. If you want a proper demonstration I'll be happy to murder you later however I have sincere doubts of anyone's actual ability in comparison too my own. And I'm not bluffing. As I said you foul mouthed cretin try something later and see what comes of it." Togami growled as Takumi remained silent on the matter. "Look if anyone wants to try and be civil about this we can do our terms somewhere later in public. If not then I don't believe this will get us anywhere. Heroes, villains, black, and white are concepts the grail war does away with we either win, or lose. Our lives are trivial until the end of the war. I hate this fact, and my servant follows in that as well. As far as I'm concerned I don't need to prove myself to anyone I stand by my morals even in this war." Leon continued further as Togami looked at him with distaste. "Being moral is a fool's errand everyone here is out for themselves. We're all dogs fighting over a bone. The question is now is if we're willing to share the bone."

Status
Not open for further replies.