Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High

Status
Not open for further replies.
If saber is still up for grabs I can take it. Sorry for lack of response on my end, was a little busy last few days
I'm asking you because you're the one who wanted the role of saber initially. Though you may want to reconsider your choice of saber as previously mentioned I believe Kenshin Uesugi is a fair choice he will be located in his homeland which will give him a power boost above the other heroes which may prove a problem. If you want to still play it you may otherwise I was considering taking it otherwise I'm going to have to claim the role of Lancer. I'd like it if you could team up with @cojemo so that we can even out the teams.

I get ya, and I don't mind at all teaming up with cojemo if he'll have me.

In regard to the boost, we could always just ignore that rule, but if you rather not we could instead put in place a major flaw for Kenshin to weaken him to everyone's level. I was kind of dead set on playing Kenshin, don't mean to make things complicated.

The only other thing that I can think of is that the ritual was performed improperly and thus Kenshin's abilities from being in Japan is completely negated. Also there's the fact that I may not agree with a noble phantasm or what have you. You're free to play Kenshin if you can nerf him in some way shape or form as the japan boost will be accounted for as an enemy servant will have a similar boost but not be of the saber class which is already considered the best class there is. Otherwise I'd recommend using another Saber of which there are plenty of even characters you can play as.

Sabers

Even weird people like Gilles de Rais are sabers.

@Sanctus @YuriLucien @LoveandHate91 @cojemo Link to the OOC here.

Hange is still allowed to come and join and so is everyone else who wants to. I have picked up Lancer as my designated servant until further notice.

Note that she's more than strong enough for her class but I don't intend to power play her nor would she fight at her full power unless she had to due to her personality, and skill of Hero's Bridesmaid. I'm picking a servant like her in order to bail us out of fights in IC if I need to as a gm.

I'll begin working on my CS for Assassin.

We still need a heroic spirit for Rider and Beserker. If anyone's interested they can apply for them in the OOC. Otherwise anyone who has yet to post in the OOC please go and do so.

Quick bump: We need Rider, and Beserker. Saber hasn't been made yet but someone is lined up for it hopefully he makes it soon if not I'm up for reserving the spot.

The person who would've taken over the Saber class is taking a long time to do so. So in order to fill the gap I'm opening the spot for saber if anyone can make it before he can.

We also still need Rider, and Beserker.

Loveandhate dropped out of this roleplay and as such we're in major need of people. The roleplay has barely started at all.

Roles needed:

Assassin, Rider, Beserker, and Saber

Masters are welcome but we're not in need of them at the moment.

One last shot at an interest check. We may have lost Yuri so we are in desperate need of people.

Uwah! How many threads are there for this? XD

If Saber still isn't taken, I'd be happy to join with that. If not, Rider, Berserker or Assassin would work too. I have a lot of ideas so I can fill any slot. I can write up a sheet later today.

If Saber still isn't taken, I'd be happy to join with that. If not, Rider, Berserker or Assassin would work too. I have a lot of ideas so I can fill any slot. I can write up a sheet later today.
I'm playing Saber at the moment as we rebooted the roleplay. The roles that are up for grabs right now are Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, and Rider though Rider may be being filled soon.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Reboot - Alternate Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.