Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry, I'll have to change my mind if it's on another site and bow out, but I hope it turns out well regardless
It'll be on this site. :3 The link was just to a similar rp.

Yeah sorry, I'll have to change my mind if it's on another site and bow out, but I hope it turns out well regardless
What part of "Here's a version of this roleplay on another site." indicates anything that it's going to be ON that site. In short: Like Yuri says this roleplay will be on THIS site NOT on Roleplayer Guild which I used an example in order to allow you to make up your mind.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. I must have misread then. 'Twas an innocent mistake.

But in any case, on top of that, I would probably end up not being very active due to a few things that have come up in real life since then, plus most of my attention on Iwaku might end up being fixated on this RP that I'm close to GMing soon, so yeah. Like I said though, hope it all turns out well

Alright still need one more person then for a base minimum. Of course I'm still hoping for more people than that. Worse case there's three sets of servants who are player controlled. I don't like NPC'ing that many so I'll leave space in the opening for new people to join in.

The two other people interested in this roleplay as said on the interest check?

Still need more people so I'm bumping this up

Joooin people!

I'll take assassin as I was planning before this was reposted.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
@Sanctus @YuriLucien @HangeZoe @LoveandHate91 Alright I suppose this is an OK minimum depending on if all of the following four are still interested I'll try to set up an OOC. First however depending on if you're still interested is what roles you're going to be playing.

If Sanctus is still with us I'm wondering if he is still playing Saber. Uesugi is a good character but he'll be in Japan and that'll give him some advantages. If he picks Saber then I'm going to be Lancer I suppose. If not then I'll take Saber and pick a nerfed Mordred/Lancelot as my servant. he'll either need to double up, or ask one of the others to do so.

Yuri called Caster same thing you need a master.

Hange if he is still interested could fill out a master slot for Love and hate.

I'm not going to start an OOC until I'm sure the master/servant ratio is evened out.

Hey, if you still need someone I'll join in.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
@Sanctus @YuriLucien @HangeZoe @LoveandHate91 Alright I suppose this is an OK minimum depending on if all of the following four are still interested I'll try to set up an OOC. First however depending on if you're still interested is what roles you're going to be playing.

If Sanctus is still with us I'm wondering if he is still playing Saber. Uesugi is a good character but he'll be in Japan and that'll give him some advantages. If he picks Saber then I'm going to be Lancer I suppose. If not then I'll take Saber and pick a nerfed Mordred/Lancelot as my servant. he'll either need to double up, or ask one of the others to do so.

Yuri called Caster same thing you need a master.

Hange if he is still interested could fill out a master slot for Love and hate.

I'm not going to start an OOC until I'm sure the master/servant ratio is evened out.
So excited to play Caster! <33 I love doubling (or more) up. And how many mages can I reserve? And I'd like to be Saber or Lancer's Master. :3

@cojemo We still are accepting more people it depends on who we need. If you want a role you can have it depending on what you want that is.

@YuriLucien Depending on who/what we need it depends you can have as many characters as you can handle within reason. I won't need a partner. a character named Leon from the other roleplay on the roleplayer guild will be the master for my own servant so I'm doubling up. I just need to know who I'm playing. I'm giving @Sanctus a few days to reply before I claim Saber for myself as I'd prefer Saber but I'm fine with Lancer who is vastly underappreciated in his role.

If you have a specific idea in mind for Caster you can talk it over with me and see if it works.

@cojemo We still are accepting more people it depends on who we need. If you want a role you can have it depending on what you want that is.

@YuriLucien Depending on who/what we need it depends you can have as many characters as you can handle within reason. I won't need a partner. a character named Leon from the other roleplay on the roleplayer guild will be the master for my own servant so I'm doubling up. I just need to know who I'm playing. I'm giving @Sanctus a few days to reply before I claim Saber for myself as I'd prefer Saber but I'm fine with Lancer who is vastly underappreciated in his role.

If you have a specific idea in mind for Caster you can talk it over with me and see if it works.
Sounds good! I never bite off more than I can chew. I'd be happy to have two mages, one being a Master, of course. I've played mine own Master and Servant before but I enjoy mixing it up more. :3 So whoever needs a Master or Servant I can partner up with 'em!

As for Caster, does it matter what kind of spirit I give her? Does it need to be a heroic one? :3

Reactions: VanceXentan
Hey Yuri my assassin is almost a saber he's the one that fate stay night had.

Manslayer I believe is what that is but the guy you're talking about is Sasaki Kojiro. He's a really powerful servant but manageable in this rp given the enemy cast. If I'm given the spot of Lancer if Sanctus picks Saber I'm considering either Hector, or Brynhildr.

I'll play a master if anyone needs one as I love playing Master probably more than Servants. I'll also take the Rider or Berserker spot, whichever I decide on.

If saber is still up for grabs I can take it. Sorry for lack of response on my end, was a little busy last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.