INTEREST CHECK Fate Stay Night Roleplay

Getting VNs was a pain back then... :\ I'm so glad some are even getting translated here! >w< I am patiently waiting for Jingai Makyou and Bloodshed Django!! <33

Yeah I'm glad I don't have to path anything. It's almost done. You know I was actually surprised that the visual novel was actually canon. At first I thought it was just some fan made project but I found out it was real I was like holy shit. Oh and spoilers don't bother me if you're wondering.

No. Do NOT say that. This is not something you should go into knowing ANYTHING about. You know Saber's route (Fate) is gonna play out. That's fine. But Rin (Unlimited Blade Works) and Sakura's (Heaven's Feel) routes? Hell. No. Do NOT let anyone spoil that shit for you.

Alright alright no one spoil it. Well I finished downloading it but I'll wait till tonight to read it. I'm just going to skip Saber's route and do Rin and Sakura's unless anything is different from the anime that I need to know. I do know the mana transfer is different in the novel.......way different.

Lol! Yeah... it's... so amazing! >w< And you two, are sooo getting friend requests from me--NOW! <33

I'm just going to skip Saber's route and do Rin and Sakura's

You can't.

Fate/Stay Night is gated. You have to Finish Saber's route unlock the Unlimited Blade Works route and then finish that to play Heaven's Feel. I wouldn't worry though. The Visual Novel goes way further in-depth. You basically got the condensed soup version with the anime. The Fate route in the visual novel is like the full course dinner.

Mmm! Very true! >w< Even the "Dead Ends" are awesome!!!

SPOILER ALERT!
[SPOILI]Like Shiro becoming Illya's Servant! >w< <33 [/SPOILI]

Well anyway I've sort of have more of an idea for the plot. It'll be called the Pluto Wars.....might change the name. It happens once every one hundred years. Masters and servants don't fight other masters and servants but work together unless that master and servant are working with the demonic side. Basically they're two teams good and evil. The goal of the war is to find the six pieces of the statue of Pluto. Each piece contains a tremendous amount of mana and demonic mana. Demonic mana is different. With that you can conjure up demonic weapons, abilities or summon demons. Once a team gathers all six pieces they can make kind of wish. Yeah I know it's so original. -__- The villain of the rp is basically a descendant of the losing members of th last war and now he's got his own army of masters, servants, and demons to help him win this war and basically it's up to us to stop him. Let me know what you think. If you guys got any suggestions or other ideas for the plot let me know.

So basically, you're flipping it around, splitting the grail into a tainted side and an untainted side, and making it FSN with teams. Are you trying to divorce it from the main holy grail war even though you keep the servants, core idea, and wish component, just subbing the grail with another object or are you trying to just make it teams instead of free for all? If it is the latter, that can be done without diverging from the item subbing. All you'd need to do is play with the mechanics a little and make up a couple events that would happen pre-RP.

So basically, you're flipping it around, splitting the grail into a tainted side and an untainted side, and making it FSN with teams. Are you trying to divorce it from the main holy grail war even though you keep the servants, core idea, and wish component, just subbing the grail with another object or are you trying to just make it teams instead of free for all? If it is the latter, that can be done without diverging from the item subbing. All you'd need to do is play with the mechanics a little and make up a couple events that would happen pre-RP.

Yes. Even though it's similar to the Holy Grail War it will have no connection with it. As for the team aspect you don't have to be on a team. If you're character and servant want to go solo go ahead.

That wasn't what I was saying. I was asking if your goal with it was the teams in themselves or if it was to just rename the grail war out of some personal taste.

I guess you can say it was just to rename it with my own rules and tastes. Anyway I'm going to start working on the OOC thread. Don't know weather to put it in Fantasy or Modern.

You're pulling long dead heroes and villains from the past to the present. Fantasy.

Fantasy it is.

I'm sooo excited to start this!!!! >w< Can I call dibs on Avenger???

Avenger? I gotta look that up. I've started reading the visual novel. Yep, way more detailed than the anime. Also I've kind of reworked my idea a little bit. You'll see when the OOC is up.