1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
So, this is an RP where a hole has been Blown open in the Multiverse, and The Soul Eater, and Fate/ Universe meet up. There's chaos, and they fight. From there, it's all up to Player choice. Me and @KayLove are Gms, and @Verite and @Crab Claws are lore experts.

Fate/Stay Night is a Visual Novel and is the first material in the Fate franchise. It consists of 3 possible story lines:

1. Fate route
2. Unlimited Blade Works (UBW) route
3. Heaven's Feel (HF) route

The timelines of these 3 storylines does not connect in anyway. Think of it as alternate universes where they supposedly happen at the same time. This difference in story is caused by different decisions chosen when playing the VN.
Each storyline focuses on a different heroine, Fate (Saber), UBW (Rin) and HF (Sakura) and tells different stories.
In terms of the story depth, HF is usually considered more detailed than UBW which is then more detailed than Fate as the VN requires you to play through the Fate route before unlocking UBW which then unlocks HF route.

Fate/Zero is a light novel set 10 years before Fate/Stay Night.
There is another VN in the franchise called, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, set half a year after Fate/Stay Night but let's not get into this at the moment.

So, the timeline essential looks like this:
8674268937abb82a674a8f762f4713121410772472_full.png

Soul Eater is an anime that revolves around the academy DWMA also known as the Death Weapon Meister Academy.
Throughout the series there are teens who attend the academy. They are either a weapon meister or a weapon that can turn into a humanoid.
The meister tries to make their weapon a "death scythe". In order to do so they must collect 99 souls of evil humans on the verge of becoming kishins and one witch soul, in that precise order, otherwise they must start over.
The school is run by Death, as a training facility for humans with the ability to transform into weapons, as well as the wielders of those weapons, called meisters. Attending this school are meister Maka Albarn and her scythe partner Soul Eater; assassin Black Star and his partner Tsubaki , who can turn into about three different weapons; and Death's son Death the Kid and his pistol partners Liz and Patty Thompson.
Once the students turn their weapon into a death scythe they are capable to be used by Death himself.
The main antogonist of the series is the witch, Medusa. She forces her child Crona, meister of the demon sword Ragnarok, to collect non-evil human souls and begin the journey to transform into a kishin (evil god).
In this Role-play Medusa found a way to revive herself yet again after Maka has defeated. She is looking for revenge and decided to team up with Kotomine Kirei to detstroy both Mages, and the DWMA.

I will post the CS's when I finish them.

Appearance:
Name:
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class:
Alignment:
Height:
Weight:
Armament:
Wish:

Stats: (See the following link for information http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters)
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:
Luck:
Noble Phantasm:

Class abilities: (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill)
Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Skills: (See the previous link)
Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Noble Phantasms (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)

Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Maximum target:
Description:

Soul Eater Meister CS: (Same for both OC's and C's.)

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapon:

Other:

Anything I forgot to add:

Credit to Phantom Zero for the Servant CS!

Last edited:
Alright, almost done, but I can't be on today until later. @KayLove take over for me, do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.