Fate Series/Slice of Life Comedy

M

Maltien

Original poster
Simply put I would like to drive a comedy rp in the stylings of the fate series set up 7(+) Masters, and 7(+) Servants who live in the same city. Of course given this many hijinks occur along with hostile clashing of whose the best servant/master. Random non-existent love triangles, hilarious servants adjusting to normal life chaos, and of course the beating up of those who foolishly dare to enrage the most dangerous of elements... the fourth wall... and the curse of the E rank luck poor soul...

I would hope that people would want to get creative, and make new servants in other word I would like no cannon characters from the series, but I can make a three limit servant cannon to those three who show interest first.

I also understand it may be wise to impose a two character requirement per rper, and I will mix & match the people who join.

So far I was thinking allowing these classes of servants into the story giving a chance for 9 other people to join in.

Saber
Lancer
Archer
Caster
Rider
Berserker
Assassin
Monster
Ruler
Savior

If anyones interested let me know, and if anyone has idea to advance this rp to have some small plot let me know I am all ears.

Reactions: Shayla
Hmm... maybeee. This looks fun and I even have a servant written up from another Fate rp, and the current one is made seems pretty much dead. But I'm not sure my servant would fit here. I might just claim Berserker though if that's alright.

So...Fate shenanigans without a focus on being a Holy Grail War plot and instead on just stupid fun? This might actually work.

Hmm... maybeee. This looks fun and I even have a servant written up from another Fate rp, and the current one is made seems pretty much dead. But I'm not sure my servant would fit here. I might just claim Berserker though if that's alright.

Maaaaybe yes x3? Ya sadly serious fates series don't last long... for one reason, or another. Though I have seen some go to completion. Usual the brutal DnD dice style ones XD though I love reading those honestly people get very creative with abilities. Also Berserker is saved until other wise stated by you x3.

So...Fate shenanigans without a focus on being a Holy Grail War plot and instead on just stupid fun? This might actually work.

Sort of like the high chaos of a certain circus one might say. Indeed interested enough to put down a lock on a servant?