Fate/Reborn: The Sealed Grail War (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancer nodded, pleased with his Master's course of action. He enjoyed battle, but he would enjoy it more if he knew exactly which legends he crossed his spear against. "I know not which warrior was the Rider, but I am reasonably certain he is from China, my homeland, though I recognize not the style of his armor. I can only imagine that he must hail from a time period ahead of my own. As for this Berserker from 'World War II,'" the burly warrior said the words carefully, testing out the unfamiliar syllables, "I know even less for obvious reasons. I can tell you this, though."

Here, he stroked his chin thoughtfully, recalling the clarity he saw in the Berserker's eyes. "That Berserker is of indeed rare stock. A warrior true, one so consumed by joy in the heat of battle that he gains all the benefits of the Berserker class - and wholly ignores its defining limitation. I can only imagine that the retention of his mental faculties is his Noble Phantasm, whatever it may be. I've never heard of such a thing, but where Heroic Spirits are concerned, the impossible is merely a matter of time and opportunity. What say you, Master?"

Status
Not open for further replies.