Fate of Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start up wth saying that this is an awesome idea! I really like it. ^^ Hmm... I...usually hate bitchy characters but I sort of feel like trying out to play her. Maybe... It could be fun. I'm not sure if Ishould take that role, though. X3

And awws. >_< I hope you feel enter soon!

Last edited:
Gladis~ Thank you SOO much the beauty Queen bitchy character is the only one I think so far outside of the Best friend that isn't taken. Of course if it doesn't fit what you wanna do then we can MAKE a role for you I have already done that for one person. =D I would love to have you in the rp seriously and thank you for your kind wishes. So unless you are 100% set on playing the Beauty Queen role then we can pm discuss making you another role. =D Also sorry for late response I more or less just woke up XD thank the gods for pain medication.

This is the Character Sheet sign up page~

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fate-of-fantasy-sign-up-and-character-sheets.53611/

Maybe creating a role in this case would be best. I really a not sure about the role so... X3

Dibs best friend ^.^ <3
But I really need to sleep because I'm awake and stupid >:l
But I want the character >_> Mineee...xD

*waves to all the peoplez* I wanna join! I wanna join!

Then you shall JOIN all roles are taken up mainly at this point but I still would love to incorporate you. =D

Well there is Tyler (Tirian/Main character)s current girl friend as a role.

=/ well I'm not really one for scripted characters.... I'll play her if i absolutely must, but I couldn't garuntee much success.....

Nopeeee no worries then Ill continue to run her as an NPC. You shoot me a pm about what type of character you would wanna play in mah world =D

Hey bud put in in the Character sheets/Sign ups otherwise good to go and can start posting whenever. if you need help getting involved let me know. After you post int he character sheet/signup thread then please delete your thing here.

I'd love to join you but I don't know what kind of person your looking for

Well what type of person do you want to be is a better question. My world of Norindul is extremely vast. The beautiful part is there is no map, youa re creating the map with your posts. and we aren't worrying bout all that fuddy duddy stuff with directions and this way and that etc. You simply make a character I approve of and then write in my fantasy world until i pull you into one of my great many plots. We are very close to starting chapter three,a nd the beginning of new chapters is always a great place for new characters. =D

Hey, I don't mean to harass you but what is still left that you want filled? I can work with anything, it's just a matter of what you really want filled. That is, if you're still looking. <3 If not, it's cool.

@KitsyKitty

Harrass? XDD Nope. Honestly the positions are filled for preset characters. but this is kind of a sand box storyline where a lot of anything (Within) reason can happen so I always encourage people to come up with epic characters. You can work that sort of thing out with me in a pm for sure =D

@KitsyKitty

Harrass? XDD Nope. Honestly the positions are filled for preset characters. but this is kind of a sand box storyline where a lot of anything (Within) reason can happen so I always encourage people to come up with epic characters. You can work that sort of thing out with me in a pm for sure =D
Alright, I will look at what characters you have so far and see what I can do. ^^

Alright, I will look at what characters you have so far and see what I can do. ^^

Sounds good the cs sheet is kinda a mess but its all good. Today would be a great time to bring in a character too since its going to be the start of chapter 3. Good time for new characters, =D

Bump for this.

Can always use more players Plan with me now so we can have great things happen for chapter 4. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.