Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sera's Bike~
Griffin>Sera/Kanari

Griffin felt his pocket buzz as they finished the last of their meal and prepared to set off for Sera's vehicle. A flip of his finger and he opened the phone to reveal her message back, but only had enough time to read half of it before another one came in for him. "Well shit.." he thought to himself, guessing he was probably getting the riot for this one. he was pleasantly mistaken when he looked over the message and saw Sera's offer, about both of him and Kanari. he could never bring himself to do it personally, allowing that was.. just well hell he didn't deserve it, not when he couldn't even get himself sorted with asking her to the damned concert. It wasn't even really a date, but anytime his mind broached the idea he nearly froze in place. Anyways it wasn't the time to think about that, so he quickly moved his digits over each number typing out his response to her as the waiter collected their money for the meal and they left the building.

"Kanari, do you have a movie that you want to watch tonight?" He knew that the movie store would be on their way home so it was reasonable for them to pick one up if she wanted it. "I have a few dollars, and movies are about two dollars a piece so it will be helping me get rid of the last of my loose change." he smiled to his little darling sister, perhaps part of it was to distract her from the message Sera would be receiving right about now.

"I can't do it personally, but you know me i am probably the biggest bad ass you know when it comes down to a fight. Please don't worry for me. I am going to need to take this to a point where I can end it for good though, Ill do what I need to do to make sure Kanari is okay. So if you are okay with it I will get her packed up explain to her after we watch our movie and bring her over to your house to stay until i can get this whole thing worked out."

Griffin P.

Eventually they were at Sera's parking place, where her beautiful motorcycle rested on its stand. it was almost torture to watch her mount the beast, but Griffin withheld himself. "Well until next time Sera." he moved in and wrapped his large arms around her rubbing at her back for a moment before he let go and stepped back. "It will be better next time I promise." With that Sera drove off and Griffin lead Kanari by the hand down the street. His eyes were aware of everything and his hand clenched his house key so that it hardened his knuckles until they almost glowed white. No one would hurt them, he would make sure of it.

(Next Post will take place in each characters respective homes)

+For All characters except Cat/Kain it is now the next day (Sunday) Also Rp between Sera/Kanari and SOME Griffin will take place as the saturday night before the next day+

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Sitting at Home after work~
Tyler>Himself

"It is a fucking mirracle that i haven't gotten fired for battery in the store.."

A low growl left the young mans lips as he burshed his hair of sweat, and freshened up in his bathroom. At least it was bound to be a good night. Tyler opened up his eyes and placed a finger at the edge of each stretching and washing them out before patting at his face with a towel. His hair was a mess at the moment, wet and dry all at the same time it stuck out everywhere. His face was starting to get a bit of stubble that he could see and at the moment he really didn't care. He was beyond tired, his bones cracking with each movement as he slumped from the bathroom and flopped himself on his worn down old couch.

The couch wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but to a work tired body it was heaven in the form of furniture. A soft sigh left his lips as he let his head fall back and hair fall from his eyes. There were still three hours before the second showing, but it would be nice to just relax and calm down from the hell his job proposed.

There were two trucks that they had to unload today, both with about 1,700 pieces of frate for the local walmart. it was a living hell especially when the rest of the group didn't want to work for their damned paycheck. Then there was a bald headed ass hole that thought he was the boss man, and like to snitch to the office. it was a living hell hardly worth it even for the 9.00 and hour that Tyler received, with fair hours.. at least 34 a week... it was tiresome and left him in a shitty mood when he was done.. that was his life now though.. he was always grumpy and tired.. and bored.. and just over all 'dead' it sucked honestly.

At least though.. he still had his Sundays to look forward to, where he could at least somewhat come back to being the old Tyler. The HBO series Game of Thrones aired on Sundays, and following last weeks episode of the Mountain vs the Viper... he could hardly withhold his excitement for the show to come on in... 2 hrs and 15 minutes....

"ugh..."

AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

images

The sun's rays suddenly flooded into the large window of Zeiry's room, shine white-hot rays into the sleeping maiden's eyes. She let out a loud growl and turned over in her bed, hiding her face under her expensive barrier of egyptian cotton and silk pillows. She had a room to herself, after her parents had requested it with enough farvor and frantic speech to make it happen. The room was fairly large, hardwook floors and florally print walls with a large, victorian style window overlooking the large courtyard and park.
The room had come with a large closet, 2 dressers, a bathroom, a fridge, and a microwave. Zeiry's parents handled the rest, basically sending her enough stuff to make it as close to home as possible. A large bookshelf, dark wood, sat near the window, along with a large, darkwood desk and chair. An expensive looking rug laid sprawled out on the floor. She had planned to unpack yesterday, but when she had foundthe dorm, her family's interior designer had already set everything up.
There were a couple of mirrors hanging up around the room to let in more light. Her bookshelf was packed with books and even the floor was covered in piles of books that had not fit on the shelf. She had a large chair near the shelf and a floor lamp, with a light blue shade, dangling crystals lightly hanging from its corners. Painting her hung up at random, some sort of odd artwork the designer had picked out himself. Her bed had been personally brought in. A large, memory foam mattress, king sized, sat on a one of a kind bedframe, dark wood like the rest of her furniture, and in a canopy bed shape. Curtains hung from the bed, giving it almost a magical appearance as a light breeze blew through it. On the end of the bed was a custom bench, her family crest embedded in the frame. They had decorated everything from top to bottom, being sure not to miss a single detail. Overall, Zeiry's room no longer resembled a dorm room. Instead, it looked like a princess's chamber in a castle.
The sun blazed again as birds chirped outside her window. Her light blue curtains blew slowly in the breeze. Zeiry's eyes fluttered open then and she sat up, stretching and scratching her lower back as she let out a loud yawn. She crawled out of bed then and walked to her desk, picking up the photo of her parents and gazing over it for a second.

"Day number 2, Mommy...Papa...How do you think I will do?"

She hugged the photo to her chest for a moment and let out a soft sigh. Her parent had not even driven her to the university to drop her off, being that they had had an important business meeting in China, but had she not been important? This was her first steps to adult life. Had they not missed enough of her life, already? They had never been there, but was her first day of college, finally leaving the nest, not important to them at all?

"Who needs them anyways." She moved to her window, then and threw the picture out, roaring with sudden anger. "Who needs you old farts anyways!?" She leaned against the window sil and closed her eyes, pouting. "Not me...I've been fine this whole time, so I don't need you now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeiry stepped the courtyard with confident steps. She was a college girl now after all and she had just been on a date with a total hotty the day before. She was suddenly confident in herself as she stepped up the union stairs and went inside the cafeteria. Its was 11:23 A.M., but surely they were still serving breakfast. Sitting down at the first table, she ordered a cappacino, a keesh, a banananut muffin, a chocolate muffin, and some form of strawberry tart she had seen walking in. When the waitor was gone, she leaned against the table and rested her head on her hands, huffing.

*I am suddenly missing home...at least there, I don't have to get fully dresses to go get breakfast. I am also missing Mrs.Bloo and Watson...They were my only company...* She sighed then and leaned back against her chair, pulling a book out of her purse and flipping through the pages.

"And she rose up from the petals of Freyon, raising her mighty hammer above her head as she shouted, 'I am Tawny "Light-Hammer" Gerta! And I have come to take your head!'...Ohhhhhh this is getting goood!!!!!" Her food came as she starte eating, picking at each item slowly as she continued to read. "Bravest Tawny...you have bee chosen for a perilious mission to kill the mighty Lich, Dragous. Do you have fear in your heart, dwarf?.....Ahhhhh Dwarves are so coool...." She was so engrossed by this time, that if anyone stepped up, she would not even notice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
CatBanner_zpsbde358c3.png

Abandoned House
Cat>Kain

988870bb1dofxhzt.gif

"I only know of this place because I had to escape and hide in here one time."

Cat tilted her head to the side, regarding him quietly from a second before letting an eerie grin spread across her face. "Eh, you escaped and hid?" Suddenly she was on standing on all fours, surprisingly nimbly crawling forwards slightly so that her face was only inches away from his, "from what?" she asked, her voice hardly above a whisper. Then she reconsidered, placing her index finger over his lips. "On second thought, don't tell me. I'll find out eventually anyway," giggling softly, she got back to the same spot where she had been sitting before, returning her repeatedly fleeting focus to the game they were playing.

"Dice, and cards? Alright so I toss dice. do the math of each of those and then I pick cards and try to guess which of the cards is the right one? if i fail then i get punished?"

The ebony haired teenager liked the look of on his face- a mixture of surprise and excitement. The first was of course not too strange, considering most would thing at least something of the strange combination of game tools she was using. Nonetheless, his reaction was amusing her- not that she much understood why, but it did.

Grinning, Cat nodded her head. "Oui, correct," she confirmed, waiting somewhat impatiently for him to do as she had told him. Keeping her eyes glued to him while he did the maths, and then nearly holding her breath as he drew the four cards, her eyes glinted with mischief. Once the four cards were drawn, she took them from him and added in a fifth. Then she mixed them, and placed them down so that he could pick one.

"err.. I suppose Ill pick card 2."

She grinned, turning the card to reveal the queen f spades, and no yellow flower. "Hmmm," looking thoughtful, Cat tilted her head to the side, "this either means I'm allowed to behead you or make you my servant/slave- chose!" she smiled, thinking that if he was her slave she would have to brand him somehow. Automatically, her eyes flicked to the knife laying beside her on the floor. Perhaps if they could somehow make a fire...

Cat blinked as the phone suddenly buzzed, not even waiting for Kain's okay before she pulled it out and opened it, starting to read the message aloud.

"From The Shepherd.

Our meeting place has been changed, and the time has been moved up. The meeting is mandatory for any who desire to see the truth of this world and be with us as brothers and sisters. We offer our hand to all and extend the warmth of our community to the public. Tomrrow night in the public park of this city we will convene at the large tree in the center. It is time for our reward, for being so faithful We expect it will be a night like no other. Hope to see you there Kain.
"

"Eeeeeeh? Sounds like you're part of some weird cult~"
she paused and then smiled, "I like it!"

• Love
Abandoned House~
Kain>Cat

Soon as the text came in Kain's attention was drawn to it almost making him forget near instantly the in-fracture of the results of the game he'd just played. The choice was not a difficult one, Had it been princess of some preppy little wench he'd likely of taken the beheading, stolen the knife and cut their little head off instead; but with her... a slave... her the master... the pure raw amusement that followed the idea of that... it was... Well he couldn't help but feel a pleasured chill run up his spine in that moment. "Well then shall I change the title I'v placed upon you to Mistress then? milady perhaps? Or, maybe you can by my personal Queen of Ravens and I your Jester of Spades." It was a relationship that had been forged somewhere beneath the understandably torturous reaches of hell, this was beyond the layers that were sovereign to that place, an abyss of compulsion, surprises... it was... fucking perfect!

He couldn't ignore the message though, the Shepherd was a guide, a pathfinder that would lead them to their final destination and let them be released from the idiocies, and frailties of this world. Their God was Seridis the prophet of the tree that would usher ina new world. Kain knew the main details, and she was very right in calling them a cult, however the game had just changed.

"Mistress... How would you like to play a game on a ten times larger scale?"

Kain smirked to himself as he told his new found 'deity' the ways of the world, the things it would change, and what their part was in this hanging garden of a plot. he would tell her all that she needed to know.. the game was lost and now he was hers to command. at least for now.

"And so the King called upon his fool to make entertain the masses, no one suspected the submissive idiot of the kingdom. The downfall of kings is always the result of such ignorance."

+From here Kain and Cat move into the next day and the Next post will be them reaching the Meeting together.+

GM POST~ (Taking place the Sunday Night)

The sky was darker than normal, something oddly abnormal in the fixture of the stars. Each one seemed to swell, and distort as if they were constantly moving. A cloudless sky still held a dim red light that almost centered on the forest as the two approached. it was eerie, probably enough to make some feel very insecure. Eventually as the night found its precipice a moon became the only sinister light to shine over the world. An eerie red glow unlike any other moon before it cast dancing shadows on the streets of the city, and the trees seemed to move with a wind that didn't exist. Something was different about today.

Eventually as the trees cleared and the two approached they were met with the dark hum of a large group of people. it was a wonder the cops hadn't gotten involved yet but they did not appear to be afraid at all. Each of them wore a robe..a white mask to cover their face with a single rune looking mark upon the mask somewhere. They were all in perfect unison, so much so that is almost seemed scripted and practiced, and at the front in blood red robes a man with dirty blond hair and a mark of a Hollow face... a single eyes shown and the Mystic eye upon his forehead... Kain would know instantly that this was the Shepherd.

His voice was distorted by something, perhaps it was something he did on purpose to throw off his identity. kain knew most the people here by face, but not the Shepherd... That was always something that would bother him. Still the two walked up to the mysterious man before them and took their spots at the left side with the crowd. it would be difficult for Cat to sit still through something like this.. but for what she would see soon... she had to.

"Brothers, and Sisters! I have summoned all of my shamans, my druids, and the warlocks of old to commit upon this seal, to call forth the moon and stars. We look today upon the solace of our GODS arrival, the end of this world in return for the world that we by souls right belong to. We have not been promised anything, we have been shunned because our God is trapped... but today... HE will HEAR US!"

The group as well as Kain let forth a grooling groan of a few words spoken in an odd hardly understandable language. It was recieved well and the Shepherd stepped aside to reveal the large tree in the center of the park. he didn't need to say anything for the group to grow louder in their chanting. "Seridis will rise again It is proclaimed in prophecy and so it shall be done. he will sit atop the throne of man and change everything about this world.. for this wish we lay down our lives at his feet and ready ourselves to take the blade for our Lord!"

This time it was cheers that quickly turned into chanting from the left side far in the back. As they grew louder part of the right joined in. Soon enough the park was filled with what sounded like an epic song in an untold language.

"Let the ritual begin!"

• Love
.:Sera's Bike:.
~Kanari > Griffin, Sera~

24golu8.jpg

Before we left I collected all of my things and took some mints that were at the front counter. I put one in my mouth and the rest were placed in a pocket of my pack.
"Kanari, do you have a movie that you want to watch tonight? I have a few dollars, and movies are about two dollars a piece so it will be helping me get rid of the last of my loose change."
He smiled down at me. I thought for a minute. "I want to watch Wolf Children! Can we get that?" I grinned back to him. It was my favorite movie in the world, I even cried a little at the end but I don't do that anymore.

As we were walking to Sera's bike I saw something in Griffin's pocket. I stared at it for a minute but couldn't figure out what it was. While he was distracted by hugging Sera I pulled the thing out and looked at them before stealthily putting them in my backpack. I giggled as I jumped up and hugged Sera. "Thank you so much for today! I hope to see you soon!" I got closer to her ear. "And don't forget about the painting of all of us." I whispered so that brother couldn't hear. I wanted it to be a surprise because I knew he would love it. I couldn't wait to see his face. After I jumped down Sera drove away and we started walking home. I noticed how attentive Griffin was and it worried me when he squeezed the house key in a fist. I tugged on his shirt and looked up at him with concerned eyes.

After watching the movie I loved so much, Griffin proceeded to tell me that I would be staying at Sera's house. I jumped up and down with excitement. I was worried about leaving him alone but I knew he would be fine, It's not like I could do anything to help. As much as that saddened me there is not much someone as small as me can do to protect the ones they love.

I packed a bag of clothes and the daily necessities, then put my backpack on my back and carried my bag. We left the house and after a few minutes we arrived at the front door of Sera's house. I started knocking continuously with a big grin on my face.

Last edited:

5:45 PM; Zeiry had made her way back to the hill she had sat at just the day before, leaning against an old tree and reading another book. Maybe she read too much, at least that was what Watson would tell her when she was younger.
[A child who is too busy living her life in fantasy can never enjoy the true pleasures of real life, Ms.Tweedle.]

Zeiry chuckled a little, thinking back on her past experiences at the Tweedle manor. Yes, MANOR. Zeiry's family was possibly the richest in the entire city, competing with the Jenkins and the Ciels. Her family owned the Corportation, Tweedle and Dean, a fortune 500 company dealing in trade, politics, and who knows what else labelled under "humanitarian". In her opinion, her family was greedy. She knew she was greedy as well, she was not blind to that, and she was a shrewd business woman. She remembered in elementary school when she would trade her lunch around and some how end up with all of the kids' pudding cups. Moving to middle school, something changed. She became quieter, more reserved, losing friends quickly as they realized how sly she really was. Soon, her only soalice came from the many books she would find and read.

"Maybe that is my problem.."

Zeiry enjoyed the lives in the books much more than anything else. She did like boys, but she was too afraid to speak to them. She hated females, always giggling and wanting the handsome knight to come save her before her extentions fall out. Zeiry remembered that she had once beaten up a girl in the lunch line who had been complaining about a broken nail for almost an hour. A smile spread on her face then. "You broke the other nine...and her ankle." Her parents never pulled her out of private school, howeverm perfering to let the teachers have to handle her shrewdness.

When she had reached highschool, Zeiry had calmed a lot, barely ever fighting and focusing mainly on her classes, which she had passed with flying colors. She graduated early, at the age of 16 and here she was. At the University, sitting under a tree and reading, alone like she had always been. A socially incapable girl, hiding behind books and her fists.

She closed her book then and leaned against the tree, closing her eyes and sniffling slightly.
"You're an idiot for thinking a guy like Leon, Prince Charming of the University, could ever like a stringbean, clumsy, awkward, bookworm like you. It's silly for you to even subject yourself to this self-inflicted torture. Get you head out of the books." She tossed her book aside then and pulled her knees up to her chest, nuzzling her face into her ninja leggings. "But he did call me beautiful...Probably only to get me not to complain about the mistreatment...I'm so stupid." She sniffled again and wiped her eyes. Her mother had told her that there were only 2 places she could cry: In the bathroom and under her bed. Definitely not on some hill in the middle of the courtyard.
She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and straightened, picking back up her book and holding it to her chest before she flopped down in the grass. She stared silently at the sky and sighed.
"What do you people want from me?....Why am I even here?....Useless."
*emo Zeiry mode*

Last edited:
Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Griffin and Kanari

untitl11.png

They parted on a bittersweet note, which involved Griffin promising that their next meeting would be better. What the silly kid didn't know was that she didn't really mind how things had turned out, other than her unintentional discussion with Tyler. Any day was a good one when they got to hung out - Griffin was pretty much the only solid friend she had left. The only friend that knew about her past, about her terrible childhood. He was also the only one that knew about her passions for art and her dream of one day making movies. Tyler didn't even know about all that... she'd developed such yearnings after he drifted. That made Griffin virtually the only person that knew Sera close to her entirety... so it didn't matter if things went as planned or not. What mattered was that she had gotten to see him and Kanari. And on the bright side, Kanari would be spending some time at her house for the next few days, so they would get even more time together.

"I'll see you two soon," she murmured with a slight smile, and soon it would be. Strapping her bag down into its holder, Sera kick-started the bike and pulled her darling skull-and-flower designed helmet on. Her head shield snapped into place and leather gloved hands gripped the handlebars, revving the engine just lightly before she fully took off down the road. Sera's bike was an agile beast, odd considering its size and how the machine dwarfed her body in comparison. It had been her brother's bike for the longest time. A custom-made beauty that was constantly being reworked and updated, to ensure a safe mount and enjoyable ride. Michael had given Sera this bike for her graduation, only a few days after getting her first tattoo on her 18th birthday. It was one of the most treasured possessions she owned, and Sera wouldn't have given the motorcycle up for anything. Nor would she have traded her brother for anything.

And speaking of her brother... As Sera drove down the dim streets, she traced the familiar path back to his tattoo shop, where she would then have to explain how little Kanari, which he'd met a few times and really adored, would be staying with them for an unidentified time period. He was likely to take the news well, but part of Sera wondered nervously whether she was overstepping her boundaries and his kindness or not. She didn't let the idea worry her too much on her drive home. Sera parked her bike on the side of the building and dropped the ignition key into a pocket on the inside of her jacket. Colorful designs back-lit by neon light crafted the front window into a piece of art, one she marveled at for only a small second before slipping inside. The tattoo shop was cozy, fitted with black and white walls and furniture. Color popped on every surface, ranging from artwork and sculptures to random "paint splatter" designs on the couches and floors. It was a beautiful shop, one she took pride in helping to create and maintain.

Michael was in the back with a client, in what seemed to be the final phase of a dragon tattoo. Its gorgeous golden blue scales swirled across the woman's upper back, tail swishing down her spine. The beast cradled a human corpse within its grasp, and was at the same time morbid and beautiful. Her brother's favorite type of design. "Looks gorgeous," Sera started as she set her bag down on a table. She settled down in one of the empty station chairs nearby, reclining just slightly.

"A fitting gem, for a gorgeous canvas. Don't you think, Sera?" Her brother's light baritone voice coiled around a chuckle, and Sera grinned. The woman beneath his hands giggled at the compliment she'd been given, and Sera could just about smell the hormones rolling off of her. If there was one trick Michael knew when dealing with young female clients, it was turning up the charm and distracting them from the pain by mild flirtation. Not that he would pursue any of them... but the boy-at-heart had learned just what his good looks could do to females, and used it to his advantage when giving tattoos in uncomfortable places.

"Indeed, both are very beautiful. You'll adore this piece when its finished and you can see it." Sera offered the woman a smile, and she returned it, though the expression was clearly laced with some pain. She must have been sitting here for hours under the needle for that design, but it would be worth it in the end.

"So, my darling little sister, what brings you here? I figured you would go home, given how late its gotten." The shop would be closing soon... actually, it was already technically an hour past closing time, but Michael was never one to start a job and leave in unfinished for another day.

"Oh, I'm on my way home. Just needed to stop in and let you know that... We'll be entertaining a guest at home for a couple of days." It sounded as awkward coming out as it had in her head, but she let it go. Her brother glanced up with a peculiar expression on his face, one that questions a million things. She knew his mind must have started racing with possibilities then. A boy? A boyfriend? A friend in general? "Its Kanari, Griffin's little sister," she interjected before he had the chance to embarrass her. And to her delight, his smile lit up like a Christmas tree at the news.

"Oh, Kana! I love that adorable cupcake. She can stay for as long as you want." His consent and laughter were music to her ears. Grinning softly, Sera pulled herself out of the chair and snatched her bag up quickly, a jump in her step.

"Great! I'll see you at home then. A nacho fiesta will be waiting! Though don't be too late, or the chips will get soggy..." No one liked soggy nachos, and if someone did like soggy nachos then they probably didn't deserve to live. Sera left on that note, racing down the back streets just a few short blocks to their home. It wasn't particularly huge, but it was their's, and it was beautiful and warm and safe. Sera locked her bike up in their little garage before slipping inside, where she promptly discarded her shoes and got to work in the kitchen preparing everything. She had three mouths to feed tonight, and she wanted this meal to be amazing for all of them.

. . . 3 Hours Later . . .

Light, persistent knocks on the wooden door drew Sera's attention from the saucepan at her fingertips, which sizzled with a mixture of ground beef and taco seasoning. She stirred the dish meticulously as she shouted to her brother, "Can you get that? It's probably Kana and Griffin!"

"Yeah, yeah," he shouted back, and Sera busied herself with chopping up tomatoes and green onions as Michael pulled himself from a wet canvas and went to the door. He flung it wide with a goofy smile on his maturely boyish face, laughing at the site of the small grinning girl. "Hey there, long time no see! I hear you're coming to stay with us for a little while? Come in!" He stepped aside to allow her passage, peaking out into the darkness afterwards. "Where's your punk older brother? He better not have left already. Sera's making us a nacho fiesta and I won't forgive him if he didn't stay for dinner."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
.:Sera's House:.
Kanari > Sera, her brother
24golu8.jpg

When the door opened a man stood there with a smile on his face. I jumped into his arms before he could say anything. I had met Sera's brother before a few time, he was awesome to hang out with, even though he is old. He has always been so nice to me, from the beginning, just like Sera. I had a lot of special people in my life, which always made me forget about home.
"Hey there, long time no see! I hear you're coming to stay with us for a little while? Come in! Where's your punk older brother? He better not have left already. Sera's making us a nacho fiesta and I won't forgive him if he didn't stay for dinner!" He looked out the door and I looked as well. "Hmm I don't know, but thank you so so so much for letting me stay here." I giggled as I dropped back to the ground. I heard sizzling from the kitchen and smelled ground beef and tacos. I ran, following the smell into the kitchen and saw Sera cooking. "Hiii, thank you very much for letting me stay, it's like a sleepover." I smiled "What are you cooking?"

Last edited:
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

To: Tyler

untitl10.png

"I swear, if he had to work overtime..."
Anabelle exhaled an impatient sigh as she worked her key into the doorknob to Tyler's apartment. It was locked, and she hated having to sit here, wriggling the key around the half-broken contraption until it finally caught and let her inside. Anabelle was frowning as flung the door open, marching in with fresh shopping bags hanging off of each arm. She dumped them on the living room floor and lifted her eyes to scan the cramped little apartment... and finally caught sight of her crumpled mound of a boyfriend, stretched out on his tiny little couch.

"You need a new doorknob, Tyler. Honestly." Her voice, although airy and feminine, clearly harbored irritation and contempt. Not specifically for Tyler or his stupid doorknob, or the tiny apartment he lived in. Anabelle was frustrated by the day she'd had - an early brunch with her mother, who had raved for two hours about the dinner party she was planning in light of her upcoming wedding. It would be a grande affair with tons of rich idiots, and of course Anabelle was expected to attend, wearing a designer dress and a "fitting" piece of man candy on her arm. By "fitting", her mother implied that she did not approve of Anabelle's choice in boyfriends. Not that it mattered much. Anabelle was used to disappointing her mother - she lived to make the old crone unhappy. It was a pretty outstanding relationship, one that annoyed Anabelle immensely.

She'd gone shopping after that lovely meal, and had picked out a beautiful dress that would cost her mother 10k to pay for. The old hag wouldn't mind her money being wasted on that... Which was why Anabelle had spent the rest of the day in men's designer boutiques, picking out an equally expensive suit for Tyler to wear to the dinner party. Oh the joy it would bring her to see her mother's disapproving glare next week.

"I bought you a new suit. My mom's having a dinner party to celebrate her next wedding disaster, and you're my date." Tyler knew a bit about Anabelle's smashing family relationship, but not a lot. He did know about her mother's distaste for him, though, and couldn't be bothered to hide her intentions about bringing him. He wouldn't mind either way. Tyler was used to being used by her, the same way he was used to using her for his own needs. That was why they worked together, why this relationship had lasted for two years and counting. Probably the reason she still kept her claws in him rather than casting Tyler off like last week's magazines. When Anabelle was angry, when she needed a distraction from her irritating mother, she went to Tyler and he made it better for a while. That had been her reason for coming over so late on a Sunday.

"I would tell you to try it on now and check the measurements, but you're all sweaty, so we can save that for later." By later, she meant after they had some fun and he took a shower. Exhaling an impatient sigh, Anabelle kicked her heels off and sauntered over to his crappy little couch, placing herself neatly in his lap. She was wearing a camisole and thigh-length skirt with high stockings today, jacket long-since discarded in the back of her car. Tyler had a sweaty smell to him, no doubt from work, and usually she hated it... but today Anabelle ignored that little fact, leaning into his chest so that her own pressed against him lightly. She was far too irritated to let a little stink keep her from solace. Without smiling, the strikingly beautiful young girl wrapped her arms possessively around his neck, and she pulled Tyler down into her grasp, her lips finding their way to his own. Anabelle was greedy, that much she already knew, but since it was Tyler she didn't really care. He already belonged to her, had been her property since high school, and he was used to her demands by now. She took comfort in that fact and used him as she needed, confident that no matter how far they drifted, he wouldn't be the one to break off their unhealthy relationship.​

Last edited:
Tyler's Apartment~
Tyler>Anabelle

"So.... tired,...."

Tyler groaned blocking the silent click of the lock of his door which left him entirely unprepared as his girlfriend Anabelle waltzed in. "Uhh?" She never showed up on Sundays?, he had made it clear that he never was home early on Sundays and yet here she was. Then... there she went.. her legs folded around his lap and she pressed herself into him despite his lack of hygiene. She must have been extremely 'hot' today... "Anabelle I wasn't exactly expecting you." he commented as her arms wrapped around him and she pulled him closer to her.this was just great, He had a shitty day, was tired as fuck, and NOW she was here and same as always they were bound to have fuck fest 3000 for however long it took her to come up with an excuse to leave again. As stated before this was the entirety of their relationship.. but he didn't want it... not today.

"Anabelle... come on.." He tried but she pursued, not giving him much room to breath or protest as she tried to arouse in him her own selfish desires. "Anabelle.. I am tired.. I" She placed her fingers to his lips and proceeded on her conquest. "Anabelle..." His voice was growing irritated as time went on.. there was still an hour before his show, sure.. he could probably have her gone by the time it came on.. but the entire idea of her being here on his ONE free day.. it just... it was too much for him to maintain composure. "Anabelle we do this every time you come over.. just sit down and relax.. i am tired okay?" his voice was rough, light with its normal tone but it held much harsher edge to the end of each word, and his action to follow solidified that fact.

Tyler sighed then lifted himself up and placed her next to him, kissing her once before pulling away and sitting in his own corner of the couch. "I'm sorry I just have my own plans today. There is something I have been waiting for all week coming on TV today but I don't think its anything you will like.. and I wasn't expecting you." In his own way he was asking her to leave him be without trying to be too much of an asshole but he hardly guessed that would go over as he hoped.

Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Kanari

untitl11.png

"Looks like he took off already," Michael shut the door behind him with a thud and followed Kanari into the kitchen, sans Griffin. "Its no problem. I think there's another little critter around here that's missed you, too." And just as he said that, a little gray and white fluffball of a kitten crashed into the room, barreling toward Kanari's legs. Momo headbutted her gently, purr engines running on high to express his adoration and need for cuddles. Sera laughed at the sight, mildly jealous that her cat would be such a traitor, but mostly just glad that Kanari would be staying with them and would be safe.

"Of course, of course. I'm excited to have you over! We can camp out in my room while you're here." Speaking of which... Kanari hadn't actually ever seen her room, not after the first night she's moved in. Griffin and Tyler had been there to help bring boxes in and unpack, simultaneously softening the awkwardness of Sera's first night with her older brother. It had been a good night - they all slept over, and in the morning Michael had made them a breakfast feast that beat food you would find in any high class restaurant. That had been one of their final good days together before things fell apart, and soon after, Sera had started the mural on her wall, something Kanari hadn't ever seen before.

"I'm making us a nacho fiesta. Its almost done, just a couple more minutes on the ground beef and some assembling left to do. Speaking of which," she paused, eyeing her brother. "Can you keep an eye on this while I show Kanari to our room?" If Michael hadn't been a master chef she would not have dared to leave this in his hands. But he wouldn't mess up her hard work, that much she knew. So, helping to gather Kanari's overnight bags, Sera left him behind in the kitchen and wandered through the little house back to her bedroom. Momo chased behind the two girls excitedly.

Sera's room was pretty lofty, a bright, open place covered with art that belonged both to her, Michael and other inspiriting artists. There was a twin-sized bed up against the far wall, a nightstand on its right, and a dresser on its left. Along the opposite wall a long sectional couch stretched out, curling around the corner like something you would see in a nightclub. There was a small walk-in closet on the side of the couch, and in the center of the room a little table was set up, low to the floor and surrounded by cushions to sit on: a makeshift Japanese tea-table. Canvases were spread out through the room, and along the left wall there was a huge entertainment center, which housed a TV and her laptop on one side, and a collection of art supplies on the other. It was a great set up, one she'd been building for years now, and Sera was in love with how comforting this room was.

The only part of it that disturbed the peace was her right-side wall, which was covered by the mural of their group. Sera stood between Griffin and Tyler, cradling Kanari's upper body in her arms while Griffin cradled her feet. They held her as if she were the lightest branch between them, and Tyler leaned in with an arm around Sera's shoulders, his other hand ruffling Kanari's hair lightly. They all seemed to be smiling or laughing, and it was a beautifully unfinished piece, despite the pain it brought her to look at every morning.

"I planned on mentioning it earlier, but we ran out of time. I've been working on it since I was a freshman in High School, actually. Just before everyone stopped hanging out." Hiding the mild frown that settled over her features, Sera hauled Kanari's bags onto her bed. "I cleaned out the dresser, so we can unpack your clothes after dinner. I think it should be don-"

"Sera! Kanari! Food's up!" Michael called from the kitchen, and she snorted a small laugh.

"Perfect timing. C'mon, lets go eat!"

Last edited:

Zeiry's eyes fluttered open again. Had she fallen asleep? If so...what had woken her? Her phone was buzzing, the loud ringtone of "PONPONPON" by Kyary PamuPamu sounding loudly in her jacket pocket. She simply stared at the sky for a second, groaning before she sat up and pulled her phone from her pocket, staring silently at the Kawaii Pink, blue, yellow, and purple screen.
"..."
It was Mom. She was not exactly sure that she wanted to answer now, seeing as how the woman had not even came to see her off. Zeiry frowned and swiped the screen to answer.

"...Wei?"
"Ohhh Azeirath, my darling!...Ni hao ma?"
"bu hao...ni he baba zai naer?"
"Women de jia...Baba he wo jintian zai Fejichang dao weijia. Ni xihuan da xuexiao me?"
"Wo bu xihuan...wo yao weijia..."

*For those who don't know mandarin*
"...hello?"
"Ohhh Azeirath, my darling!...how are you?"
"Not good...where are you and dad?"
"Our house...Today we left the airport and came home. Do you like University?"
"I hate it...I want to come home."

This was their routine, mother and daughter practicing Mandarin while over the phone. Zeiry would rather do this than actually talk to her, being able to hid the emotion in her voice, but she could not hide what she had just said. She felt more emotion then she should, and maybe she was being spoiled, but she did not belong here. She just wanted to be home with her family. Her mother switch over to English then, speaking calmly.

"Now Azeirath-"
"Zeiry..."
"Why do you call yourself that?"
"You were the first to call me that..."
"Oh..well Azeirath is more adult. You should use your lovely name. You are named after a powerful voodoo women your father and I met-"
"While exploring the tombs in Africa, I know. You and Dad were great adventures...travelling through the company."
"Have I told you this before?"
"Yes..."
"Well...that aside, college is good for you. Stay and learn something useful. And try to keep your head out of the fantasy books, dear. You're too pretty to be hiding. It will make you unattractive and how can you find a good husband if you look like the-"
"hunchback of norte dome?"
''Dui! You are so smart. How was your first 2 days?"
"I met a boy and he was really nice. He showed me around campus and took me out to eat lunch."
"mhmm...that's great dear."
"...and he gave me a locket."
"Lovely."
"...and he sold me to a dirty old man who fucks me in the ass every night."
"That is great, honey. We miss you, but I have to go. The Archduke is here."
"...you never listen."
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing. Have fun at dinner."
"We love you."
"...yeah...zaijian."
*Click*

She stared at her phone for a moment, tears suddenly rolling down her cheeks as her face reddened. She quickly wiped at them with her sleeve, but they kept coming until her sleeve was dampened with salty tears. She gripped tightly to her phone then and reeled her arm back, tossing tossing it down the hill. She flopped back down in silence, pulling her legs up to her chest and burying her face in her knees. It seems like she did not really belong anywhere. A lonely phrase coming from someone so young. Maybe it was just teen angst doing this, but she really felt hopeless.
The breeze blew ever so slightly, blowing her golden hair to the side a bit. She glanced up and stared at her phone sitting at the bottom of the hill. It had not broken, thankfully, but her game of "Battle Cats" had started. Rising up, she walked down the hill and picked it up, sighing softly as she exited the game. Turning back to the tree, she noticed something on the ground. A single piece of paper with perfect handwriting on it. She knelt down and picked up the paper piece, reading over it for a second.

"...Leon's phone number..." She stared at it in silence, unsure if she should actually message him or not. He had invited her to, but she was did not think he had actually been serious. For all she knew, the number could be fake... She would test it out. Looking back at her phone, she quickly dialed the number and swiped the screen, holding it up to her ear. It rang 3 times and then:

"Hello?"
His voice, perfect and almost sing-song, sounded in her ear. Blushing, she simply held the phone there, staring off into space with almost awe.
{Even on the phone he sounds perfect...}
"...Hello?"
Zeiry snapped back to reality and hung up. Her face pure scarlet. It was his number alright...but had he actually wanted her to call him. Heart thumping, she fell back to the grass and closed her eyes, more tears coming. "You're so stupid..."

Last edited:
  • Love

untitl10.png

Tyler was unusually resistant today, trying in his subtle ways to push her off of him. That only piqued Anabelle's irritation. Although she persisted in her efforts, he kept breaking away and complaining that he was tired, until finally... "Anabelle we do this every time you come over.. just sit down and relax.. I am tired okay?"

"Excuse me?" She snapped, and the irritation which had been just thinly veiled by her seductive facade faded into something unpleasant. Anabelle could not seriously believe he was refusing her because he was "tired" - it didn't matter that it was Sunday, that he was usually busy on Sundays. She'd made the extra trip to see him after work for his benefit, too, because although he complained about her seductive techniques, Tyler enjoyed what she gave him. It was pretty much impossible for him not to enjoy it. And yet... here Tyler was, with an edge to his voice, pushing her off of him and moving to the other end of the couch as if she were a leper. Anabelle didn't even try to hide the anger in her eyes, mostly because it kept her wounded pride from popping up and making her appear as vulnerable and upset as she truly felt.

"You... You're seriously ignoring me for a tv show? Are you serious? We hardly get to spend any time together, and when I make a special trip to see you, you can't be bothered by my presence? What the hell." Anabelle shoved herself off the couch with a clipped breath, planting herself in front of him, hands on her hips. "I spent the entire day shopping for you, decided to come and see you when I could be out partying with my friends, and you're shutting me down for some dumb tv show. I seriously can't believe I bothered coming here. Obviously you don't appreciate my time." It might not have been exactly fair for her to say these things. After all, she hadn't called or texted to let him know she was coming over... and it was Sunday, a day he'd expressly told her several times he couldn't hang out. But it seemed like he could hardly bother with her any time lately, and after the irritating day she'd had with her mother, the least he could have done was entertain her for a little bit.​

Last edited:
Tyler's Apartment~
Tyler>Anabelle

Yup. Just as expected the princess was in need of a tampon...

Tyler growled slightly under his breath at her reaction trying his best to ignore it for the time and just let his head fall back again. he could easily count the number of chips int he white pain that rest upon his ceiling, that might have been more enjoyable even than dealing with this bullshit. After the night before.. the information he'd received concerning griffin, and Sera being the way she had been with him, he was not in a good mood to deal with Anabelle and her needs.. hell he wasn't in a good mood to deal with his own needs. it wouldn't stop though.. he had denied her and she was bound and determined to turn him into a monster this night.

"Stupid?" His voice got louder as she mentioned his show, and her place of right in his priority list... that.. was.. enough. "You haven't even taken the single chance to sit down and watch the show with me. You haven't given anything that I like outside my **** a try, and you can sit here pompous as a princess and tell me that what I like, what I have been waiting for all week, my ONLY enjoyment outside of SEX with YOU is fucking stupid?" he stood up quick pushing his way past her though not violently enough to push her over. "What the fuck ever Anabelle, I have been waiting for this episode all week, working my ass off all day and night each day and I come home and just want to relax, only for that to be wrong?" he picked up the bags she had and set them on his table before moving to the bathroom. "ya know what Ill just go and get my shower clean up so that we can do as you like. When my show comes on Ill just have to miss parts of it but we can do what you want Anabelle.. no problem there, and if there was then forget talking about it because it does NO good. Actually why don't you just come JOIN me in the shower."

there was no care or love in his voice now.. only anger and cold that drifted off his lips like an icy chill. They hardly ever argued but considering all he had given up, All that he was suppressing right now concerning what he now knew, and his exhaustion, he may have been entitled to be a little pissed with her self righteous attitude that she had rights to his time whenever she pleased. No they didn't see each other too much, and on a normal day he might be happy to see her on surprise.. just not on a Sunday.. not when it was the only day he could return to the old life he left behind and indulge for a short hour. "I am sorry Anabelle I don't mean to be an ass but there is way too much shit going on right now and I like to use Sundays to get my head straight.. thats all."

Phone call/message~
Leon>Zeiry

Leon took a minute to glance at his phone after the hang up. it was strange that if she was at the university the call would drop considering the towers near by. However it was possible her phone company was different from his. None the less it was only polite of him to attempt and return the call especially if she needed something. So; quickly, he punched in a few digits. The phone started buzzing for a moment but eventually went to voicemail, he didn't figure that would arrive any quicker so he shut his phone. "Well I suppose there must be signal errors, none the less I suppose I should tell her." So quickly as he could while sitting in his chair at home he typed up a message.

To Lady Zeiry:

I received a phone call from you miss not even 5 minutes ago. I do hope that everything is okay and you are adjusting well with the college, but i attempted in calling you back and was not able to get through. If your need is urgent you may text me back and let me know or you can try going away from the school a bit and calling me again. However later this evening I have a meeting I must attend. I look forward to hearing from you milady one way or the other.

Your Friend, and host,
Leon Graives

untitl10.png

Anabelle couldn't seriously believe Tyler was getting so worked up over a stupid TV show. They hardly ever fought, especially about something as dumb as this, and no matter what he accused her of or tried guilting her about in his whole tirade of shouting, Anabelle refused to take the blame to heart. She'd come here with good intentions, to give them both a break, to spend some time together in light of their recent lack of it, and here he was getting bent out of shape about her showing up on his stupid Sunday. He was an idiot. And she was, too, for wasting her time and the perfectly good invitation her friend's had passed along for the new nightclub in town, just to come see Tyler and deal with his little bitchfit.

"You're unbelievable. Make your girlfriend out to be the bad guy for coming to see you. Whatever, Tyler. Enjoy your shower and your tv show, and when you finally have a free moment in your busy busy life, try your new clothes on and text me if they fit." Her voice was loud, proud and demanding of him, like usual. And as he marched off toward the bathroom, Anabelle turned on her heel and started for the door. She didn't even spare him a glance as he apologized, because doing so might have betrayed the disappointment on her face, the broken pride that hung by tattered pieces. Anabelle knew she was being unfair to him, but she was too stubborn to return the apology. It wouldn't make things any better between them, anyway, so there was no point in her trying to make him feel better. "I'll leave you alone so you can "get your head straight". Call me tomorrow."

Anabelle dragged the door open and stepped out, shutting the wooden board behind her with a little more force than necessary, but not slamming it like she could have. Her hands were shaking as she took the stairs two at a time, darting for her car, for fresh air and space away from Tyler. As she slid into the front seat, Anabelle slammed her car door shut hard. Her fists pounded the steering wheel angrily for several minutes, in which she let loose every curse she could think of. By the time her little tantrum was over, her hands still shook, and angry tears spotted her flawless cheeks. She couldn't believe how shitty this day turned out to be... it all started with her stupid, selfish bitch of a mother... and she'd been looking forward to spending time with Tyler, with showing him the clothes she'd worked so hard to find him, something she knew would fit his somewhat peculiar tastes in a classy way.

She wanted to be held by him for a little while, kissed by him until thoughts of her mother vanished. He hadn't given her what she needed... and now things were a mess, and she felt guilty. Anabelle was a terrible girlfriend, she knew that, but in the heat of the moment she couldn't keep her pride from ruining any attempt she made to be a good person. It was all so stupid... she needed to get away from it, away from her mom and from Tyler. She needed to go somewhere that would take her breath away and distract her long enough for the feelings of guilt to disappear. But Anabelle had no idea where such a place existed anymore... so she sat in front of his apartment building for a while, pounding her pent up angst into the steering wheel, until finally she found it in herself to start the car and drive some place.​

Last edited:

Zeiry's phone buzzed as PONPONPON played once more. She turned her head and glanced at it, her eyes siddenly widening. It was him. She shot up and stared at her phone, the song continuing to play as she stared at it in a mix of horror, awe, and excitement. She could not even answer it. All she could do was stare as it slowly went to voicemail. When it eventually did, she dropped her phone and rested her head back on her knees. She jolted again at a small "cookoo" noise. She glance over at her phone. "Who the hell is texting me?..." She picked it up and glanced at it, her face flushing as she read the message.
To Lady Zeiry:

I received a phone call from you miss not even 5 minutes ago. I do hope that everything is okay and you are adjusting well with the college, but i attempted in calling you back and was not able to get through. If your need is urgent you may text me back and let me know or you can try going away from the school a bit and calling me again. However later this evening I have a meeting I must attend. I look forward to hearing from you milady one way or the other.

Your Friend, and host,
Leon Graives

She dropped her phone and covered her mouth, her face reddening more as she stared ahead. She picked up the phone and read over the message some more, unable to move her fingers to answer. She would not be able to answer. She couldn't answer. Ohh God,she wanted to, but sh would not. She hugged her phone to her chest and wiggled, sighing softly. "I won't answer, but I'm glad he cares..." She sat her phone aside then and smiled, picking her book up and reading once more. "At least SOMEONE cares...but I wonder what kind of meeting he has. Especially one late like this...The sun is starting to set." She looked up at the sky then and watched the sun start to dip on the Horizon. She was not going to go inside yet, however. She wanted to watch the stars. She glanced at her phone again and smiled, brushing her hair out of her face again. "A little proper, but at least someone has some chivalry and gentlemanly views."
She leaned back against the tree and watched the sunset, reaching into her small backpack and pulling out a box of pocky. The opened it and pulled one out, nibbling it softly as she watched the sky. "...But why am I here?...Just my brain?...I wish I could escape."

Last edited:
Alone in the Appartment~
Tyler~

"Ill do tha..' his words fell on mostly deaf ears as she finished closing the door and Tyler wandered out to slump on his couch again. he hated fighting with people, especially with her, Or Sera, or Griffin or any of them.. Hell since everything went to shit with his mom and school and work, Anabelle had been the only real consistent factor in his life.. it sucked to turn her away like this but he couldn't help himself today... trying to convince himself it was okay to entertain her needs and his own was just too tiring after the last two days. Lucking when he talked to her the next day things would be okay again and he would invite her over at another time. If there was time he might even try and get a movie that both of them could at least enjoy, despite her unwillingness to ever try much of anything he would like. it didn't matter though. At least their little argument and his thinking time had allowed him to cut a good whole hour and he would be able to plop down and sink his mind into the world of Westeros..

Tyler turned on the TV, flipped the channel over and laid his head back humming along with the intro song as the scene went through each city that made up the world of Game of Thrones. Even despite what had just happened he felt a bit victorious and was happy to be able to enjoy this moment. The credits ended and the recap of the last episode began.. then.....

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.