Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatBanner_zpsbde358c3.png

By the Bleachers
Cat>Kain

988870bb1dofxhzt.gif

Whichever choice he made didn't matter much to Cat. Either way she would be allowed to play with her knives- a thought she found more than a little thrilling. Even if messing with people who didn't appreciate it was her special hobby, doing so with a person who did agree with it was surprisingly pleasant. Chances were she would get bored of him sooner or later, and then simply ditch him in the rudest possible way she could think of... but until then she didn't mind indulging herself with the slightly dangerous Kain. The air of the predatory nature he emitted was pure fuel to lift her spirit- knowing that she might be standing on the edge of a very steep cliff made her blood boil. Indeed, she drew a lot of pleasure from this situation, the possible danger it could pose not bothering her whatsoever.

"Well, well sadly i see nothing of apples, and Ill have to remember not to claim you though it IS... tempting. I suppose instead Ill just have to settle for one of your games. I am curious now."

Cat grinned impishly. "Monsieur, for your information one should never underestimate the power of apples," she said in a mysterious voice, heading over to the apple tree. Her movements were light and graceful, almost making it seem like she was floating across the ground, even if she was evidently walking. This was a rather stark contrast to her rough skipping from just moments ago. Reaching up her gloved hand, she grabbed hold of one of one of the lower branches and tugged at it until an apple finally plummeted down, landing in the grass with a soft thud. She got on her knees and picked it up with her free hand, using her left hand to quickly carve a grotesque face onto the surface of the apple. Then she turned it in her palm to display it to Kain.

"See, Mr. Squeaky? Now the apple has been possessed by an evil spirit, and if you anger it he's gonna cut you up in the most painful way he can think of..." she purred, gazing up at him a sinister smile.

"After, though if I am not torn to ribbons, or some whimpering puppy then I have an offer for you, Somewhere that I think you might like, a scene that you might be able to enjoy, and ideas you may appreciate. A group that I know of will be meeting at an abandoned farm house later tonight, its going to be a party.. a fucking... rave.. I think that is a Mysterious little Raven were to find her way there.. then well... It would be that much better
."

The ebony haired girl carefully placed down her small piece of art before getting up again, stretching and yawning. Then she gazed at him seriously. "It's not punishment if you enjoy it," Cat gazed at him pointedly, folding her arms over her chest before considering his offer. A rave? Damn, that sounds like it could be a one heck of a time killer, at least for a while. Why not? her expression once more split into a grin. "Count me in, Mr. Squeaky!" she cheered, giving a thumbs up to demonstrate her opinion of his offer.

"I could give a shit less about the thing, but I figure in case I die under your punishment then, you may need this to call me, otherwise just return it to me at the party."

She blinked as a phone was placed in her hands, too mesmerized by the fact that he had given it to her to notice that he was taking off his shirt. Then she frowned. "A phone?" she asked, her voice suddenly so much gentler. "I don't like phones, because they restrict one's freedom...s'ppose I'll keep it for now, though..." pouting slightly, she slipped it into her small handbag, turning her attention back to him.

Her purplish gray eyes went wide and she stepped a few inches closer to him, leaning over so that she could take a better look at the tattoos. Then she lifted her pale fingers, gently tracing them along the tattoos as she studied them in awe. "Preeeeeeeetty..." she breathed, on a whim moving even closer to him, sticking out her tongue to let it slide over the Jesus inspired tattoo. She frowned slightly. "Taste's a little salty," she stated thoughtfully before straightening up again. "Pretty nonetheless!" Cat smiled.

"Well then, I would guess we need to go somewhere to get this out of the way so lead the way Little Raven; and Mr Squeaky.. will follow."

Wordlessly Cat locked her slender fingers around his wrist, smiling brightly as she started skipping off in some direction, pulling him with her. "Name somewhere quiet and secluded where no one is likely to find us~"

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
.:Sushi place:.
~Kanari > Griffin, Sera, Tyler~

24golu8.jpg

((I'm going to add this in but no present response is needed))
I followed behind Griffin as we walked towards our old friends, I was a bit upset when he explained that Tyler wasn't joining us. They were arguing with eachother, I couldn't seem to put together what exactly they were yelling about. Before things continued brother interrupted and announced that we were going for sushi. After Sera added one last comment I quietly stayed back with Tyler for a moment, then looked up at him with a smile. "I'm happy I get to see you today, even though it only lasted a few minutes. Brother and I miss you very much." I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Please come and visit us more, especially Griffin, I'm not sure if my company is enough to comfort him, he's been lonely ever since grandpa died, he needs a friend." I paused for a moment, my words were soft. I backed from the hug and smiled again. "Don't be a stranger, okay?" I giggled as I ran to catch up with Griffin and Sera. "Byeeeee!" I called back to Tyler.

When we arrived at the sushi place I immediately asked brother a question. "Brother! Did you get my biggg teddy bear that Sera told me you would get me?" his answer made me shake a little with excitement. "Not yet little one, but I am definitely working on it, I need more money first because I wanna buy you the very best one that I can okay?" I spun around to our seat cheering. "I would like Chirashi Sushi with some Sata andagi please." I replied happily. Five kinds fresh sashimi served over a bowl of seasoned rice, and to top it off with round fried sugar coated bread, just the thought of it made me drool, but I stopped myself.
"So how was the meeting? or umm shopping? bathroom? Oh, I'm confused now." I asked giggling, as I twirled a strand of my pink hair around my finger. So far today has been very confusing, and interesting. I was very happy brother brought me along, but the day still isn't over and hopefully the fun isn't either.

Last edited:
  • Love
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

Zeiry was still watching the girl, and opened her mouth to answer, when suddenly someone was in between them...Someone tall, because her nose reached the middle of his back. She blushed then, clutching her hand over her heart as she backed away a little.

*I've never been that close to a guy before....I could even smell him. OMG OMG OMG.....*

He was barking at the twins about something, but she did not really hear. She was too focused on the fact that he had only been a couple inches away from her. Heart throbbing, she watched the back of his head, almost frozen in place. He turned around suddenly, deep blue eyes staring down at her with a slightly stolic expression.

*Oh...my...God...HE'S GORGEOUS!"

She almost fell backwards, her face flushing scarlet once more as the Adonis of a man stared her down. Tall, strong physique, brunette, blue eyes! Oh crap, he looked just like Marcious Black from that manga, Black Blood Soul she had finished only days before. Zeiry glupped, only able to blink at him with her mouth slightly agap. He introduced himself.

"My name is Leon Graives, wanna catch lunch, miss?

~Now in Zeiry's 16 year old mind, this sounded and looked much more like this: Riding in on his glorious white Unicorn, the brave knight slashed through the evil demons with his giant Great Sword (Because only badasses carry Great Swords) Over their dead bodies, he removed his helmet as a flow of Golden Brown hair danced across his head. He turns, smiling at Zeiry with glorious white Teeth. "My love...I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Did those roughiens harm any hair upon that glorious head of yours?" He grabbed her hands then, pulling her close in a tight embrace as he whispered in her ear. "I'll never let anyone harm you! Come! Let us go get married and have a bunch of babies at my mansion in the sky! Also, I am a wizard and you have wizard powers! We shall summon a giant fluffy bunny so we can all cuddle and be happy for the rest of our lives, which are endless because I found the key to immortality!" End of Zeiry's fantasy~

"My....hero..."

"Excuse me?"

Zeiry coughed suddenly and shook her head, laughing awkwardly.

"Oh nothing...nothing! heheh. Thank you for the help...Leon...and call me Zei-Zei....Zeiry."

She stared at his hand for a moment, unable to look at anything else and lightly took it. She stood there awkwardly though, realizing that his hand dwarfed her own.

*Big hands....Jesus he is perfect....*

She even noticed the tattoo on his arm. Oh god, she thought she would faint. Quickly removing her hand from his, she dusted herself off a little and spoke, maintaining composure.

"It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance. Let's hope you do a better job than the last monitor. Left me to fend for myself...."

She paused then, trembling a little.

"...Lunch sounds...appropriate."

She turned on her heels then and grabbed her bag. Without looking back she started walking out of the courtyard.

"You're going the wrong way, Miss Zeiry."

She turned gracefully and walked back, trying to not look at him out of fear of fainting.

"Ah...I could have sworn it was that way...You lead then....Leon Graives"

Even as the name rolled off her tongue, she felt faint. He was too gorgeous. She decided it would be bestt to look at him, at least once. When she did, however, he was smiling. His smile...Zeiry suddenly felt different. If she were to die right now, and have that smile be the last thing she would ever see, she would be content. She even entirely forgot about the Twins, Naudia leaving with her brother, but Zeiry could not even say goodbye.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin and Sinopa
University > Near the bleachers.
The twins > Zairy and others.

When she took the small charm she smiled brightly, a honest smile upon her features as she nodded her head. She was glad that the girl seemed happy about the small dolls return! She rocked back and forth on the balls of her feat, the smile refusing to leave her features. Eventually, the girl thanked her. Shocked she felt her eyes widen slightly as she tilted her head, a confused look on her features. "Eh, why are you thanking me?" She mumbled, honestly confused to why. Moments ago she was ready to fight and now she was thanking her? Nadia had little idea to why as she herself would always regard an enemy as an enemy once her mind classified them as one.

When Zeiry said she wouldn't be pushed around she giggled softly, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm sure you aren't a push over Miss." She replied, releasing her fingers as they gripped the hem of her dress. "You are the first person to flip me though..." Then again most of the people she had been in a fight with she had hit in response or first. Well, it was normally first. Her red eyes turned to Aiden who stopped his glaring for a moment, even if it was brief. "I told you she was nice!" She declared, causing him to roll his eyes before huffing. "I'll go get the stuff you dropped.""You mean my duck right?""....Yes, the duck." She could only chuckle at her brother who stormed off, probably planning on destroying the bath toy she had an unlimited supply of.

Nadia turned back to Zeiry, smiling once again although her mood was still the same. Few things fazed her. "Sorry about all of that, Aiden is a little...Um, well cautious." She told her, fingers tapping her cheek as she tried to explain it without revealing to much. Necromancy wasn't a good thing for the mind, Aiden had become sadistic and cruel in the head due to it. Even she wasn't entirely spared from it. "We have to keep it a secret though, people dont accept that sort of practice." Nadia confirmed.

A male arrived, telling her she wasn't supposed to be here. A frown etched itself on her lips as she turned her gaze to the ground. Nadia understood that at the most! A slight pout came to her lips as she turned her gaze over towards the fields, ignoring him as he spoke. She almost felt as if she was making a friend, ignoring all the words he said until the threat of the authorities. Nadia watched them Zeiry walk off.

(LOOK TO THE VIDEO OF HER VOICE HERE.)

"Authorities...Huh."

She cocked her head, turning around as Aiden appeared once more. He stared at the widened red orbs as suddenly a grin came to her lips. "Hey, brother! Something amazing has happened." She declared, twirling upon her spot as she set her arms at her side, her cheeks dusted with red. "They might get the authorities on us!~" Aiden stared at his sister who seemed to be lost in her imagination of all that the authorities would achieve. "Nadia...that's bad. We can't exactly hide if a large amount come." He said, causing her in her moment of pure joy to fade. "But...so much fighting.." She whined. "What set you off?" He asked, more like interrogated. "Nothing!~" "Fine, I guess it is time we left. You came here without thinking after all."

"Okay!~"

Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Griffin and Kanari

untitl11.png

Sera followed along behind Griffin and Kana silently, her gaze hard on the stone walkway. Words echoed through her head that she prefered not to think about - words she'd spit toward Tyler, and the words he spit back. She wasn't really in the mood for sushi anymore... No, Sera just wanted to go home, to sleep or paint or do something that would give her some release. But she'd already upset Kanari enough for one day, especially after her fight with Tyler, and Sera didn't think she could handle seeing the little girl frown again.

She was still fuming over that mess with Tyler as she slid into the booth across from Griffin and Kanari. If he hadn't been so selfish, if only he'd let her go rather than chasing after her and saying something to shove her over the edge, that mess could have been avoided. It hadn't been the right time or place for them to talk. Sera had wanted to avoid it, to avoid him just a little longer, but he hadn't given her that opportunity. Tyler acted for his own benefit and ignored the painfully obvious flag that had screamed "LEAVE ME ALONE!", and so she snapped. Sera hated snapping on people, especially in public... it pissed her off that he was able to get such a rise out of her, much less push her buttons until she exploded right in front of Kanari and everyone else. If only he'd left her alone, let her walk away...

Sera sighed, scrubbing her hands against her face to clear the boiling anger. She couldn't afford to be upset right now, not with Kanari sitting across from her and nearly jumping for joy over the delicious food that was coming, and the promise of a huge teddy bear at some point... which, suddenly, she felt bad about. She shouldn't have set Griffin up like that, especially considering his financial situation. She was better off than he was - not by a ton, but her job at her brother's tattoo shop made it a little easier to be loose with her money. Griffin didn't have that priviledge... and now she was making him pay for her food at this expensive restaraunt...

"Don't worry about the cost, I'll cover half of our bill." The strength of her words left no room for arguement, though she wouldn't have been surprised if Griffin tried to deny her decision. It wouldn't matter either way - she was a stubborn girl, and if she wanted to pay half the bill, she would do so, one way or the other. Pushing the irritation further from her face, the smallest smile curved her lips, one that seemed more natural on her strong, but strangely feminine and delicate features. "I'll have a plate of dragon rolls with ginger and wasabi on the side. Oh, and some pork gyoza, with a side of white rice, please." Their waitor was a tall guy, with brown hair and mildly boyish features. An asian slant tilted his almond eyes up at the edges, and when he smiled he looked quite handsome. Not that she really cared. On a normal day, Sera might have taken interest in the asian cutie... but she couldn't bring herself to bother at this point, even after he tossed a flirty smile in her direction. She'd had enough of boys for the day.

After Griffin and Kanari placed their orders the waitor waltzed away, and she placed her menu in the wrack on the wall by their table. To her surprise and great amusement Kanari felt it was the time to ask Griffin about his "meeting", or whatever it happened to be. A soft laugh tumbled from her lips in anticipation for the awkward answer she could only hope to get out of him.

"Oh yes, do tell us all about your meeting, my dear Griffin..."​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Heading away from the School~
Kain>Cat

Anime-black-boy-drawing-emo-Favim_com-157374.jpg

"Well i would expect it might be salty considering its skin little Raven."

This was bound to be their relationship until it ended, silly comments back and forth that really held no precedence but to entertain each other. "Quiet... hmm" he commented to himself before following right behind her and heading them away from the school zone. "If you don't have family, your house would be fine and I have an apartment, otherwise there is a car; though I doubt that gives you much room to work your 'magic'" he didn't know what she had planned but he was definitely excited to see what her twisted and random mind might be able to conjure up as a suitable 'punishment' for his trespasses. "Ahh if we need a large area then i know just the place!"

With that he bolted off just leaving his upper garments back where he'd taken them off and dashing towards the street. he was leading now and moving quickly while still allowing her enough slack to keep up. before long a building with a foreclosure sign came into view. "When the group moves... this will be the new home. though for now." he pushed past the board slipping into the two story moderate sized house and then walking past the webs and darkness he flung himself on a dusty old couch.

"Will this do?"

Last edited:
Uni Cafateria~
Leon Graives:

A bright smile displayed on the stoic mans face as he calmly lead the way. He had not responded well to the idea that she had been left to fend for herself, perhaps he would even need to speak with Azel later. "So, I gather that you are quite excited to be coming to this school considering how young and beautiful you are Miss Zeiry?" His question was more a comment but it would work especially with the smooth well placed compliment he had stuck in there. Though Leon himself was a bit confused by all of this himself, she was very young to be attending even if she was a true genius as it was said of her. It wasn't that he didn't believe it, but he did somewhat worry about her safety with the other aspects of the school, outside of the curriculum.

"So, no point in us treating this strictly as business, shall we chat? What things do you like to do?"

Leon glanced over a smiled at her again; taking note of her book and key chain. he was quite observant when it came down to it, but that came with his self proclaimed and rightful job. "I would guess heavily that you like your books even outside of class. What is better than indulging yourself in the wonders of a fantasy world that allows for silly things like heroes and princess's; the like." His words were offensive, quite the contrary he seemed very, very intrigued with her.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to live one of those lives."

Eventually they arrived at the cafateria and Leon pulled her chair out for her before taking his own. "The menu here is wonderful, and our cooks are not bad at all, though I had to admit I am quite embarrassed, had I known I might get the chance to have such great company today I would have kept a bit of my Money out of the bank, and taken you to a better restaurant.. i suppose rules dictating this is much more appropriate however." Leon glanced over his menu as he trailed his finger then set it down. "I know what i am going to have.. are you ready to order, if not then absolutely by all means take your time." He probably talked a lot but he was more comfortable with himself than a lot of people, and for good reason considering his status.

Apt complex - Arion: Directing to Dragomir

* Unfavorably swallowing Leon's words, Azel tsked in disagreement. Leaving the school campus without warning, Azel took off his tie and left his school uniform on which consisted of black pants and a white collared shirt. Moving around in the city, not even trying to look for his so called companion that would only love to torture than go away, Azel found himself going into the deeper and sketchier parts of the city. What looked like cars that zoomed past him with lightening speed were now high speed robots that contained people within the rides. Disgusted, he turned around a corner sticked his head down low and his hands stuck in his pockets. Thugs hung out in the corners of the alleyways which didn't bother Azel. It was more like a daily thing since he see's them everyday and treats them as familiar. Nodded to them, Azel turned the corner and in one of the bars in the back of the building. Dirty with musk, Azel led himself through the stuffy smell of overkill of cologne and alcohol breath toward a set of stairs in back of the other side. Climbing up, Azel finally found himself in his apt. which certainly wasn't a 5 star look. Locking his rusted door and slipping of his shoes, Azel found himself face-planting himself on his bed with a deep sigh.*" Idiots," he mumbled under his breath. Closing his eyes, the last person that flew through his mind was that white haired chick.*"Dragomir.."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez

Zeiry blushed again at his smile and slowly followed him, clutching her book to her chest and staring ahead of her. He spoke about a couple of fact about the university on the way to the cafe, pointing out a few important things. She was not really paying attention, mainly because she had been staring at him with -as she calls it- Kpop, anime girl, obsession. She was suddenly forced out of her daze when he asked:

"So, I gather that you are quite excited to be coming to this school considering how young and beautiful you are Miss Zeiry?"

Her eyes widened then and she stumbled slightly, quickly balancing herself on the Union step railing. She stared at her shoes, and if she had been in an anime she would have been nosebleeding with steam coming out of her ears. She knew she was young, but no one had ever called her "Beautiful"...a bitch, nerd, weirdo, geek maybe...but never beautiful. She noticed him staring and quickly straightened, suddenly rigid as she answered in a frantic voice.

"Oh! Yes, yes I am very excited! When I was offered the full ride I almost could not believe it. This university is very prestigious, I could not help but be humbled to be here..."

"So, no point in us treating this strictly as business, shall we chat? What things do you like to do?...I would guess heavily that you like your books even outside of class. What is better than indulging yourself in the wonders of a fantasy world that allows for silly things like heroes and princess; the like."

She felt almost insulted by that comment. Heros and Princesses were not silly. They were magical and powerful. Brave and magestic! How could someone not enjoy the world of fantasy? She had almost an obsession over it, unable to control her love of it. If she had been sucked into the world if magic and fantasy, she would be like a kid in a candy store, unable to control herself. She would never tell anyone this, though, preferring to keep her major passions to herself.

"Yes, I do like books. When I have free time, I like to try to read about something I don't know about." *Which isn't much...* "I recently finished a book on quantum physics to entertain myself, but I always seem to come back to fantasy...The magical world always seems to pulls me in for some reason."

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to live one of those lives?"

Zeiry almost jumped out of her skin. He thought just like she did...God he was even more perfect than she thought. She looked at him then, her eyes lighting up with a sudden fire as a giant smile came across her face.

"It would be...amazing!~ Just imagine it! Dragons, unicorns, and OMG Mages! Magical-" She stopped then and looked away, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. "I mean...What I meant to say was that...It does seem silly, but it would be a nice break..."

They arrived at the cafeteria and Leon chose a table near the window, gazing out over the beautiful university park. He pulled out a chair for her, pushing it in slightly when she was seated, and sat across from her.

"The menu here is wonderful, and our cooks are not bad at all, though I had to admit I am quite embarrassed, had I known I might get the chance to have such great company today I would have kept a bit of my Money out of the bank, and taken you to a better restaurant.."

Zeiry glanced up from the menu, not looking at his face, rather resting her eyes on his forehead. This was almost too much. Barely been here an hour, but she was already on her first date. At least, that was how she saw it. She was sure that he thought of it as nothing more than a duty, complimenting her and smiling. He was good at his job, though. Her heart was almost beating out of her chest. She gave a frantic wave of her hands and smiled, her voice squeaking slightly as she spoke.

"Oh no no no! I would not want to inconvience you or anything...I'm sure this place is just fine. Besides...if the food is delicious, I can forgive you more the mistake~"

*Oh God...Zeiry are you flirting!? Stop it now! You're just making yourself look stupid!"

She laughed awkwardly then, her face flushing once more before she retreated behind her menu. She had not realized it with today's events, but she was starving! She glanced down the menu with a suddenly steely stare, judging each item with indifference...until...Her eyes widened then and she slammed her menu on the table.

"The triple- stacked, fudge brownie ice cream, cookie tower..."

That was all she needed. Sweets were one of her weaknesses, Chocolate more than anything else. She stared at the picture with hungry determination. She completely forgot she was with a totaly Adonis, who was watching her with a coy smile. Her face was suddenly childish, a giant smile on her face.

"Yes...I'll definitely have that!" She paused then, remembering her manners. "...please."

Last edited:
CatBanner_zpsbde358c3.png

Heading from School
Cat>Kain

988870bb1dofxhzt.gif

"Well i would expect it might be salty considering its skin little Raven."

Cat looked thoughtful, considering this for a moment before nodding her head slightly. "I suppose you're right, monsieur..." she admitted after a while, again seeming to be slightly in a daze. Even when not affected by drugs or alcohol, Cat had these moments when her mind simply seemed to drift away. She herself was not aware of this, and as she usually never interacted with the same person for too long, this usually went unnoticed for most. Just as quickly at it had drifted, however, her mind snapped right back to reality, a gleeful grin spreading across her face.

She let him think for a moment, shaking her head at his suggestion of doing it at her place. "Nu-huh, I've got an old man.. Though he's probably not home right now, chances are he might be before we're finished. Don't wanna give the old geeza' a heart attack, do I? He's still the one who pays for my room and food," she stated, her smile not leaving her lips even once. When he seemed to have thought of something better, however, her smile widened and she let him take the lead, skipping after him happily like a child on its way to a carnival.

"When the group moves... this will be the new home. Though for now, will this do?"

She nearly damaged her dress while pushing past the board slipping as she followed him inside, though somehow avoid it, realizing it had gotten stuck on a spike poking out from the wall in time. Once inside, however, her eyes are wide in awe, taking in the sight. To most, it was probably nothing more than an abandoned building. To Cat, this was the very representation of total freedom- in her eyes it wasn't an old and half ruined house, it was like a palace. Indeed, if she had been in the mood for it right then she'd probably have insisted on turning Kain into her 'royal' servant and have him serve her tea. This would have to wait for the day when she dressed in princess or 19th century clothing, however.

"This is peeeeeerrrrfect," the girl with ebony hair purred, a wide, slightly creepy grin tugging the corners of her lips and glinting in her eyes. Then she placed down her knife on the floor and pulled out her deck of cards once more, sitting down with her legs crossed as she started mixing the cards. "Kay, we're gonna play a game... " after having mixed it thoroughly, she took out two dices- one normal, with six sides, and another with 20. "You will throw these, multiply what you get with the 20d with two and then split it with whatever number you got with the 6d. Depending on what the answer is, you will draw the same number of cards. One of these cards will definitely have a yellow flower on it. From the cards you have drawn- you are not allowed to look at them. Then you will try guessing which one of the cards has the yellow flower, and for each wrong guess I will give you a punishment related to the card you turned. Sounds fun, no?" she beamed up at him.

• Love
Cafateria~
Leon>Zeiry

Leon could not help but nearly fall out of his chair laughing as she made her order. It was ridiculous, of ALL the things she could of had, she chose the biggest sweetest tower of chocolaty goodness that she could find. Honestly he should not have been too surprised by this. "Well no worries here hahaha I said anything and I meant it so thats what you're gonna get." he teased a bit placing his finger at her nose and flicking it gently before he settled back into his seat. "I will get the grilled chop sandwich, A little ketchup and some fries, that will do just fine by me and I am pretty sure you heard what the misses wanted." They probably were late to notice the waiter standing there furring their antics, but Leon didn't much seem to care either.

"A sprite for me, also if you could." The waiter nodded once wrote down all of their order and then hurried off which left them alone in a cafeteria filled with people. A contradiction really but it was okay to act like they were alone right? "So that's how it is, so far I have guessed a great many things concerning you. Though I have to say i somewhat didn't expect them either." he laughed a bit before digging in his pocket for a moment. Then he pulled out a small locket.. this locket had a gem stone but it was almost flat the way it sat in their. The Gem stone was onyx black but had a majestic gleam about it. "Now I can't say I have any proof concerning this Miss Zeiry, but I was told that this once belonged to a powerful dragon. I think its probably better off in your hands than it is mine." he didn't hesitate after that to drop it into her hands. it was a 'gift' of sorts that would sit with her for a long time.

Not long after their food came and the waiter set down her mountain of tooth aches, and his sandwich. "God I am starved.. it has been a long day after all and I even was sure to hit the gym before I made it to check in on poor Azel. He really has a hard time trying to get people to listen to him, and hes pretty awkward socially, though I am somewhat happy he messed up today, events lead to other events. and without the preceding well.. I wouldn't be sitting here with you right?" He grinned to her a toothy beautiful smile but then returned to focusing his food.

Over all he was extremely well mannered and was careful to not speak with his mouth full. Not even once. To her he probably seemed almost like a fairy tail prince in one of her stories. he ate eloquently, talked as such and even was very forward with complimenting her when he had the chance through out the meal. Then when it finally ended he looked at his fairly expensive watch. "Well damn, i suppose I have no time left. Do you have a cell phone miss... I do not mean to be so forward but I certainly enjoyed your company,a nd would love to meet with you again some time." he didn't hesitate to scrawl out in brilliant hand writing his own number with his full name and hand it to her. "Sadly for now I must depart, but that is how you will get ahold of me if you like.

Leon S. Graives

Abandoned house~
Kain>Cat

She was surprisingly obedient in the time it took them to get their, that it almost made him wonder if she had switched up bodies on him when he wasn't looking. His suspicions were proven completely stupid after they had entered though. it was dark, dank and webs lined the walls everywhere, but she seemed to be at home in this vacant hole. "I only know of this place because I had to escape and hide in here one time." he admitted chuckling at the end of his sentence. Then he slunk down to being cross legged position and waited for her to set the game. "Dice, and cards?" it was a surprising mixture; no doubt about that but he was far too excited to stop now even if it was beginning to get just a tad sketchy. HELL! Sketchy... didn't even come close to describing this but he adored it so.

"Alright so I toss dice. do the math of each of those and then I pick cards and try to guess which of the cards is the right one? if i fail then i get punished?" he understood the game and it left a sinister smile each time he knew he had to say the word punished. She probably had never met anyone like him before, but few had to be fair. "Alrighty then..." Kain rolled the dice and on the D20 he rolled a 12, and on the D6 a 6. ironic... enough that it made him giggle a bit before he started doing math in his head. Multiply the number by two then divide that total by six.. and you had.... "4!" He announced before pulling forth the cards one by one and closing his eyes as he pulled each of them. it would be wonderful to see her look if he passed on the first try, but the enticing pull of being harmed by this woman, almost made him want to lose... "err.. I suppose Ill pick card 2." It was a guess nothing more and now he would see what was the price of guessing.

Zeiry's heart sunk as an explosion of laughter errupted from Leon, causing him to topple out of his chair to the floor. Had she done something wrong? Said something stupid? That was the reaction the bullies would give her when she was younger. Mock her weaknesses and hang-ups as if she was some kind of comic relief. She almost felt tears in her eyes, but anger was quickly bubbling up inside of her as her face reddened with the sudden urge to kick his ass until.

{Flick}

She squeaked. His elegant finger had brushed up against her nose as he flicked it. She was not really sure what she was suppose to do. She just stared at him with wide eyes, her small hand slowly coming up over her nose as he spoke in amusement.

"Well no worries here hahaha I said anything and I meant it so thats what you're gonna get." He cooed softly. The waitor had made his way over by this time, smiling a fake smile that just screamed, "I hate my fucking job so much. Order now or I swear I will shoot everyone in here and burn this piece of shit to the ground."

Zeiry adjusted her skirt slightly as Leon ordered for them. He easily took charge of the situation and enjoyed talking. He did not really seem to care that people were watching and had the confidence of a High Elf. But she did notice a hint of cockiness undertoned in his speech, but everyone had their hang ups. Zeiry was stumped suddenly, though as Leon pulled out a small locket with an onyx gem. She stared at it in awe, her eyes locked on the small gem. It was such a plain locket, but in the hands of Leon, it suddenly seemed like the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

31CkgPUKSSL._SY300_.jpg

"Now I can't say I have any proof concerning this Miss Zeiry, but I was told that this once belonged to a powerful dragon. I think its probably better off in your hands than it is mine." Leon spoke softly, as if it was some kind of secret as he reached out, grasping her small hand and placing the locket there. His hands lingered on hers for a moment, a toothy grin on his face. She blushed (She had been blushing a lot today), pulling her hand away and gripping the locket with a look of child-like wonder on her face.
"a dragon?..." There food came then, which Leon thanked the waitor and placed a napkin on his lap. Zeiry continued to stare at the locket, her eyes fixed on the onyx for what seemed like an eternity, before looking up at Leon with genuine emotion in her large eyes. "I...Thank you, Leon. I will treasure this present for as long as possible...." It sounded cheesy, but she was dead serious and her eyes said it. She quickly clipped the locket around her neck then, lightly brushing her finger over it and smiling.

Leon had started eating, each bite calculated and perfected, wiping his mouth and even cutting his fries with a knife and fork. Zeiry matched his refinement with ease, not even getting a crumb on her as she dung into her Heart-attack in a bowl. She took the first bite and her jaw dropped, her eyes lighting up with crazed excitement.

*This...is...DELICIOUS!~ But I have to stay refined.*

Leon would speak often, but never with his mouth open. He spoke about Azel's hard times and suddenly felt bad. She had been slightly rude to him and was suddenly regretting it. He had been friendly, at least. His judgement had been misplaced, taking on the group of rebels by himself, but he had actually done a good job, making the tour entertaining. She would tell Leon this. She opened her mouth to speak then, but Leon spoke before her.

"Well damn, i suppose I have no time left. Do you have a cell phone miss... I do not mean to be so forward but I certainly enjoyed your company,a nd would love to meet with you again some time."

Zeiry almost choked on her brownie, quickly covering her mouth as she coughed.

*Oh crap! He wants to hang out again!? OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Is this really happening!? The Prince of the University is asking for my number!? Oh god I cant mess this up! I haven't even really gotten to know him, so I have to continue!!!!! Speak you idiot! sy somethin-*

He grasped her hair again, placing his number in her hand as another smile crossed his face. "You can get ahold of me with this, if you like. I must depart." Zeiry stared at the piece of paper, her eyes wide with a mixture of shock and excitement.

*God even his phone number is perfect..."
She looked up at him then, trying to speak, but only managed slight studders. "I...I...uhhh..." She closed her eyes then and calmed herself for a moment, rising out of her seat as she spoke. "I thank you for the lunch, Leon...It was very nice of you...and thank you for the locket..." She lightly placed her hand over it, her face turning scarlet once more. "You have been very nice to me...and I hope we will see eachother again soon." She was not sure what she was saying, but for some reason she felt that she could talk to him and he would really listen... "I...I was scared coming here to the university. I am the youngest student and....and I was terrified of suddenly being alone...I really do thank you, Leon. You have helped me and are a true gentleman." She looked up and smiled then, her head cocking slightly to the side. She was not really sure why she said that, and suddenly felt like an idiot. She rubbed the back of her neck then and tugged softly at her skirt. "I'm sorry if that came out over sentimental...I know I just met you, but...you're really nice and easy to talk to."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin and Sinopa
Sushi Bar Place~
Griffin>Sera/Kanari

"Damnit Kanari..."

He couldn't help but grumble under his breath as she brought up about his meeting and such went. hell he couldn't tell her, he meant to tell Sera, because at least she would understand, but telling Kanari would only scare her. Not to mention this was to be their cool down after Sera's running into Tyler. he knew better than to think Sera was okay at this time, and part of him wanted to go beat some sense into Tyler for it, but he chose to remain where he was. The food was on its way and that would help. he would need to get Kanari home soon but at least for now he had to come up with something to use a lie. "Well it was very good, you see I had to meet with them which is why it took me longer, because i figured it would be easiest if I just left you with Sera. You guys have a really good time, so i went there after i finished in the bathroom." he rubbed the back of his head nervously but aside from him having over stated everything, it was a pretty convincing lie right?

"Anyways our food is here so lets dig in alright? I am starved and I am sure you two are as well, so don't hold back." Griffin started munching on his burger, being the odd one out as far as getting the cultural food, he preferred simple cheap things like this. Even if Sera was splitting the bill to his distaste, that made it that much more necessary for him to eat light. When he got home he would probably throw some ramen in the microwave. Still he knew better than to let Sera know, so he made it seem like it was the best burger ever.. the only suitable payback he could give for her paying for half against his wishes, a battle that he was sure he could never win if he broached it. "Once we finish up though sadly Kanari and I are going to have to leave, Ill definitely walk you to your car though." he wouldn't leave her alone in the dark not after recent events, it just wasn't his way after all.

Text to Sera:
I can't tell Kanari whats really going on, but some guys are angry at me for something, I fought with them today because they are threatening to hurt Kanari. I know it solves nothing Sera, but knowing my family neither would calling the police, that has been proven I don't know how many times. Please don't hate me for ditching you most of today this is just the first time Iv had a chance to explain things to you. it took longer than I would have liked... and I regret not having more time with you. so please forgive me and I will spend the whole day with you next time we can hang out. =D

Griffin P.

Last edited:
Leaving Cafateria~
Leon Graives:

Leon started to step away from the table but stopped to listen to his new friend. His eyes met hers in what could have been an intimate trance had he not known any better and he smiled again to the young Zeiry. "It was my pleasure milady, I see no reason for you, such a sweet girl to be treated any different, and if I see if while you attend my school i will make sure that they understand how foolish they really are, consider yourself my 'charge' so to speak. I look forward to when we can next meet again and have dinner perhaps in an even nicer place next time. Anytime you need anything however don't hesitate to call and I will do what I can with my 'limited' power." He then dipped his head elegantly before turning on one toe and walking off, and out the doors of the Cafeteria.

"yes, as I told you everything would be fine.."
"No.. she has no idea."
"Very well, soon we will do what needs to be done."
"Bye."

Zeiry stared in mild shock and looked away, embarrassed by his words as he spoke them. "I deserve this?....your 'charge'?..." She trailed off then, watching him dip his head and turn to leave. She gave a small wave, gently tugging at her skirt with her free hand. When he was gone, she leaned against the table for support, letting out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank God...I couldn't hold it together anymore!" She clutched her hand over her chest, breathing heavily as she tried to calm herself. She had just had her first date with an extreme hotty! Oh she thought she was going to pass out from sheer excitement and pleasure. She brushed her fingers over the locket again and closed her eyes before smiling. "Leon Graives...Mrs.Leon Graives...I like the sound of that." She stopped then, her eyes widening when she came to a sudden realization. "HE NEVER SHOWED ME WHERE MY DORM WAS! GOD DAMMIT!"
She grabbed her bag then, and pulled out her map, quickly looking over it before rushing off towards the Girl's Dorm.

"This may not be as bad as you thought, Zeiry. College seems like it could go better now...only uphill from here!"

She came to a hault then and raised her hand to the sky, looking up at the sun. "Only uphill from here! The sky is the limit!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Griffin and Kanari

untitl11.png

Sera had to admit, oriental food was the perfect solution to any problem she could ever face. The little cafe smelled of fresh yakisoba and sushi, soy sauce burning the edges of her sense of smell with a heavenly steam. She hadn't realized quite how hungry she'd been until the food came, but as the plates were spread across their table top, a sparkle of delight gleamed in her deeply blue eyes. Sera's tongue darted out to wet her lips in anticipation of the delectable feast they were about to partake in. Moments before, Griffin had been weaving some bullshit excuse that she could tell right off was a lie, but she couldn't be bothered to hound him about it once the first of many rich dragon rolls passed her lips. Within seconds, the little cocoon of sticky sushi rice and shrimp tempura disappeared... devoured by the wildebeest that was little Sera when she was hungry for Japanese cuisine...

"Wow, this place is better than I expected. I'll have to come here more often, my school doesn't have any sushi bars." Swirling another round of dragon roll in a mixture of soy sauce and wasabi, Sera lifted the lovely morsel with her chop sticks to admire its beauty, before popping it onto her tongue with a mischievous grin. Griffin seemed to be enjoying his burger just as much as she enjoyed her sushi... displaying, perhaps, a little more enjoyment than necessary. It was just a burger, one she recognized to be one of the cheapest options on the menu, and he hadn't ordered any extras. Suspicious, very suspicious... but she didn't push it. If he felt like starving in front of her then Sera was inclined to let him. She could find other ways of slipping him cash and getting even for all of this skimping. "How's your andagi, Kana? And I'm sorry we forgot to stop and get you chocolate milk before we came. I'll have to treat you extra well next time we see each other."

Setting the half-devoured plate of dragon rolls aside, Sera turned her gaze on the steaming bowl of gyoza, extra excited to see how her favorite dumpling dish would taste at the hands of these master chefs. They were surprisingly tender, rich with a blend of Asian spices she adored, and the food warmed her heart like no other as she threw Griffin a silly little grin. "Here, try some of these dumplings. I bet they're twice as good as your burger, Mister "I'm too white to eat Asian food at a Japanese cafe"." Without sparing him a moment to argue, Sera snatched up one of the pan-friend morsels between her chop sticks and held it out in front of his face. He would eat it, certainly... even if she had to force the little gem down his throat, because it was too damn good not to try at least. And when he'd taken her offering, the pink and purple haired girl nodded, satisfied, and popped another dragon roll into her mouth.

It was easy to forget her troubles when they did something like this. Sure, Tyler still knocked on the back of her mind, and she knew that when she went home and faced the mural on her wall she would most likely break down all over again. She might even cry this time. But for now, Sera was happy with just this, spending time with Griffin and Kanari, eating sushi and burgers and teasing each other like the old days. It was still pretty early in the day, and if Sera was crafty, she could trick the both of them into seeing a movie with her or something. Or maybe they would want to visit her brother instead - she could show them both the new designs she had just recently released...

"Once we finish up though sadly Kanari and I are going to have to leave, Ill definitely walk you to your car though." There was an intense look in Griffin's eye when she glanced over at him. Sera couldn't distinguish what that look was supposed to mean... did he feel guilty for cutting their visit short? For running off to do whatever he'd been busy with? No, something else, something more important than that. Though she suspected it wasn't a good idea to ask in front of Kanari. Sera nodded just slightly, releasing an exasperated sigh and setting her chop sticks on the table.

"Well, that kind of sucks. But I guess if you're busy..." Her voice hung on that last word, and suddenly Sera needed to look away, because something about what she said reminded her of things she didn't care to think about twice in one day. Pressing her lips together tightly, she busied herself with a loose thread on the flower-printed table cloth, snapping it off before it could unravel the entire picture of serenity. Exhaustion had started to settle into her bones now, and Sera could feel a nice long nap coming on, especially after all the excitement of this one day. With slightly less enthusiasm as before, Sera plucked her chopsticks from the table and delved into her sushi again, finishing off her plate in contemplative silence. She was switching over to the half-eaten gyozo when her pocket began to vibrate, and she jumped with a quiet squeak.

Just her phone, she realized, and rubbed the embarrassed blush from her face while retracting the black device from the small pocket on her breast. Sera slid her thumb over the touch screen mindlessly, summoning forth her text-messaging app, only to find... a long message from Griffin? She tossed him a curious glance before delving into the small book of text. Her face quickly twisted with concern, something she slammed a cool mask over as soon as it appeared in the hopes that Kanari hadn't been seriously studying her face for that brief half-second. That didn't change the small bubble of panic that rose in her chest at this news, though.

Threatening to hurt her? Just what have you been getting into lately, Grif? Her text started, but after giving him another quick glance, Sera deleted her first attempt and tapped a new message in. I have no idea what this is about, but... If you need a safe place to stay, or a safe place for Kanari to stay for a while, you know my brother wouldn't mind. That sounded better, and thankfully was the complete and honest truth. Sera hit enter, waiting for the message to send before tapping in another quick message to him.

Don't worry about today. We can find another time to hang out... though I have no idea what we'll do, considering how reluctant you are to let me pay for things, and how short on cash you are lately. We can figure it out later. Right now I'm more concerned about your safety. Will you two be alright? Sent. Dispelling some of the built up tension in her chest with a deep breath, Sera settled her hand against her lap, keeping the phone close as she plucked away at the rest of her dumplings peckishly.​

Last edited:
.:Sushi place:.
~Kanari > Griffin, Sera, Tyler~

24golu8.jpg

What brother was saying wasn't really the answer I wanted, which was what happened in the meeting, what was so important enough to take him away from our day together, but before I could ask I was distracted by the waiter bringing our food. The smell of the andagi was so amazing that I completely forgot about the meeting and ate the desert first.

How's your andagi, Kana? And I'm sorry we forgot to stop and get you chocolate milk before we came. I'll have to treat you extra well next time we see each other." Sera asked. I let out a tiny burp and put my hand over my mouth. "Oh, excuse me." I giggled. "It was amazing" I cheered, then laughed at her trying to shove the dumpling down Griffins throat.

The news about us leaving as soon as we finished upset me. I didn't want to leave yet. I picked at my food and slowly ate. "Oh, Sera gave me a present!" I said as I reached for my bag and pulled out my binder. I looked at the painting before I gently pulled it out and showed Griffin. "Isn't it amazing!" I exclaimed, eyes full of amazement still at the painting. I giggled as I handed it to him and continued eating slowly. "Sera, how'd you get so amazing at art?" I asked laughing.

I wasn't much of an artist, the only think I could draw was stick figures. My talent laid more in music, I loved to sing and dance. When I danced with all my might and sang my heart out if felt like all the troubles in the world were all gone, it was like I entered my own land where we were all happy. In Kana land brother and I had 2 loving parents, who actually spent time with us and instead of cuts and bruises we got hugs and kisses. The group would be happy there too, Griffin, Sera, Tyler, and me, we would hang out all the time, and all of us would live in a giant castle. But when I would stop, my world would dissolve into nothing, and replaced by this cruel world full of pain.

Text to Kain (@Gladis )

Both caught in the moment with the game and the excitement of their torturous methods it was a surprise when the phone in Cat's pocket started to buzz. It was Kain's phone and so he nodded in the direction of it so that she might answer; and read the text.

From The Shepherd.

Our meeting place has been changed, and the time has been moved up. The meeting is mandatory for any who desire to see the truth of this world and be with us as brothers and sisters. We offer our hand to all and extend the warmth of our community to the public. Tomrrow night in the public park of this city we will convene at the large tree in the center. It is time for our reward, for being so faithful We expect it will be a night like no other. Hope to see you there Kain.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
FinalAneiraBanner_zps6c82f7e7.png~original

Apartment Complex ➳ Aneira: Directing to Azel

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

A young woman sauntered down a street, walking towards downtown. Innocent bystanders often mistakened her for a delinquent due to her cropped hair and leather jacket. Her outfit consisted of ripped skinny jeans, a black graphic slim-tee, and her signature combat boots. Her expression twisted with annoyance. She wasn't happy, not one bit. Aneira was currently returning from a long day at her part time job. Despite her love for tattoos, she was stuck doing remedial work. One day, she hoped she could work with actual tattoos. However, it didn't matter. She wasn't working at the tattoo parlor to become a tattoo artist. It was her ticket to paying bills and rent. Fortunately, her scholarship covered tuition. On the other hand, Aneira was forced to pay other things, including her books and equipment. Next year, she would be graduating.

Ten minutes later, Aneira arrived at her apartment complex. It was slightly worn, but stable and homy. Since it was within walking distance to her University, Aneira rarely used modern transportation. Technology advanced drastically over the past few decades. She remembered stories her grandfather used to tell her, back when technology was blooming. Aneira entered the building and took the elevator to the seventh floor. Moments later, she strolled down the hall and stopped in front of a door; room 724. She retrieved a key from her pocket, unlocked her door, and walked inside her apartment. After she closed the door behind her, a sigh escaped her lips. Aneira dropped her keys in a bowl on a table close to the door. She removed her boots and padded towards her bedroom. Aneira slipped off her jacket and threw it on top of her bed. She took a seat and checked her phone. Aneira didn't work on the weekends. She intended to take a plane back to her hometown. It was time she visited her siblings. She hasn't seen them for half a year.

"I'll call them later," she declared. Aneira dropped her phone on her nightstand and rose into a standing position. She glided to her closet and retrieved a large backpack. Aneira began the process of packing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.