Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

Status
Not open for further replies.
university > near the bleacher
twins > people near by.

Aiden felt a small tap against his head as a item fell beside him, laying aimlessly upon the grass around him. Cocking his head he plucked the item from the ground, rolling it between his fingers and against the grey gloves. Staring at it curiously he hummed before looking off towards where it came from. "The hell?" he mumbled, slowly getting to his feat as he glanced around before he nudged his twin up.

Nadia was also confused, staring at the panda with curiousity. "a panda?" she questioned before shrugging. The twins paused, hearing the name tweeds be shouted, ringing in their ears. Nodding to one another the bolted over towards the source, slowing down as they reached its origin only to find...a girl. Raising a brow the twins both changed how they were standing, Nadia with her hands upon her hips and Aiden with his arms crossed.

Nadia smiled brightly, her eyes glimmering with excitement at the frightened girl. "She looks sweet big brother~" she chimed, clasping her hands together as Aide rolled his eyes. "I think she was the panda charm owner though." he pointed out as Nadia shrugged. " So?~ she looks nice." "Mortals aren't not nice Nadia." He finished, causing her to pout. "You overheard us...didn't You?" He asked, although not needing an answer.

The youngest stepped over towards her till she was in front of her, eyes looking at her curiously. " Eh...but I like this one." she mumbled, turning to Aiden. " Lets keep her!~ " she declared, clasping her hands He stared at his sister strangely, frowning. Nadia was always strange.

(sorry did this one phone)​

Last edited:
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

Zeiry felt her heart stop. They were infront of her, the girl staring down at her, being that she was a couple inches taller. Her eyes were glimmering, the boy looked as if he was bored. She thought she would faint when they spoke, the boy simply asking:

"You overheard us, didn't you?"
"Let's keep her!"

Keep her!? She wasn't a pet? She did not have floopy ears and a tail like some sort of bunny or a pooch! Zeiry almost turned purple, her steely eyes weakening slightly. She had to be strong, though! She wasn't going to let a couple of punks scare her!

*Note: In elementary school, Zeiry was known as the bunny. As many koreans call it, she is known to have a bunny face. small features like a nose and mouth, and large, doe-like eyes. uber kawaii o - o*

Zeiry straightened then and stared up at the girl, her face still blushing as she spoke with a slightly shaky voice.

"I'm sorry, but last time I checked I was not up for adoption."

She just wanted to get out of there. That was it! Just escape into her dorm room and go about college life as a normal teen, but it seemed she was already starting out bad! She glanced over at the boy, who rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. The girl was making strange grabby hands at her as if she was some sort of kitten or puppy! She leaned away a little and stepped back, speaking quickly.

"I-I-I h-have no idea what you two are talking about. Over heard what? Who can hear anything over the crowd cheers, eh? I most certainly don't think you two are crazy necromancers bent on sucking out peoples' souls...heheh...that would be silly~"

God she sucked at lying...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
By The Bleachers
Tyler>All in Area Mainly Cat/Sera/Griffin/Kanari

"One of these days your blatent defiance of rules is gonna get us kicked out of here."

The woman smirked a bit as she pulled up the straps to her shirt, and fixed up her hair. Tyler didn't intend to say much else, this was the main even to their relationship after all and he already knew when she walked through the doors after him she would fling herself around plant a kiss on his lips and waltz off to do whatever else she did when she wasn't seducing him successfully. And sure as shit, he was right, the two parted with a final kiss and she ran the opposit eway as Tyler walked out and heard the commotion coming from the bleachers.

"That damned Monitor... is always bothering people... and tweeds? What the hell kinda name is that?"

He figured if nothing else it could be amusing however to see what was going on and wandered over to the scene. Tyler knew pretty quickly that he had made a bad decision doing so; when he caught sight if not only the Monitor hounding some fairly cute blonde chick, but also two creepy over dressed red head twins, and of fucking course! he saw Sera, a very good old friend of his walking with little Kanari, and heading straight for a .... hehhh... Griffin... being "molested" by a pretty fine looked raven haired woman. What the actual fuck was going on here?!

He had more to worry about than the situation however because his way home was this way, and he was still walking and ... well shit... too late now. Sera saw him first, and he knew it as her brows furrowed a bit though her anger didn't seem to be completely directed at him. He expected if by some chance Sera hadn't saw him then the little one next to her would certainly pick him out and run up and give him a hug... And so... the best thing he could do..was...?

"Oh damn Griffin, I didn't quite take you for a Ladies man and all, especially with Your sister and Sera watching." Griffin of course turned his attention right away to his old friend, as if he had completely forgotten the Hottie next to him.

"Oh yeah? Well You are mistaken but thanks for 'having some faith in me" Tyler and Griffin clasped hands and pulled close to bump shoulders, and old time ritual between them as friends.

"So do you intend to at least intrduce me?"
"Well don't you think your Leash holder will get pissed?"
"Ha... ha.. funny Griff."
"I thought so."

The two laughed a bit and then Tyler turned his attention to Sera.

"Hey, hon how ya doin"

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
University -> Same place.
Twins -> Zeiry and anyone else.

The twins ceased their more calmer routine as she mentioned the words 'necromancer'. Both of their eyes turned cold as Nadia was forced to peer back to her brother with a curious gaze. They had been found out. Although people in the government knew of their dark arts practice and attacked them for it few in the public could recognize them as the 'monsters'. However, this person didn't know which meant she either studied up on necromancy or had heard of them. Aiden's eyes were covered by a dark hue which prompted Nadia to turn her gaze back to the fearful girl. Quietly she walked over to her, slipping behind her as she reached her arms behind her back, interlocking her fingers as she smiled softly. "Sorry about this." She whispered.

Aiden stepped forwards, looking at his twin briefly before he turned his gaze back to Zeiry. "So...you either know about us or you know about necromancy and listened in to relate it to us." He stated, shoving his hands into his pocket as he hummed, staring at the girl. He didn't get what Nadia saw in her, she rarely took interest in humans unless they were children she played with. "Well, that doesn't entirely matter. We only have a couple choices here." Aiden told her, looking around before shrugging. If they killed her they killed her, end of. "The only appropriate one is to kill you to hide our secret."

The youngest paused, gasping slightly before pouting. "Geez...I said I like this mortal, why do we have to kill her?" She mumbled before sighing. She was supposed to be used to this by now. Nadia really only wanted to keep her before as a 'friend'. Of course, with Aiden talking about taking her life she doubted that was possible. She cast her gaze to the ground, sighing softly as Aiden leaned forwards, a grin coming to his lips. "So, how would you like it to end for you? I honestly dont mind since I will end up messing with your departed self to increase our power. Maybe even call you back to the living!" He whispered darkly, his tone almost humorous. "So pick."

Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Everyone in the area

untitl11.png

Things escalated quickly after Sera and Kanari broke away from the peculiar red-haired twins. She'd started walking the young girl in the direction of the two distant figures, and if he sneaking suspicion hadn't been enough, Kanari ensured her that the male behind the bleachers was, in fact, her idiot brother. He wasn't the only one in the area, though. A girl stood curiously close to him, and that made Sera wonder just what they had been up to. Not too far away another guy was shouting "TWEEDS!", not that she had any idea what that meant... And as if enough people hadn't joined the party already, another male voice chimed in to marry the ensemble of chaos. A voice she knew like the back of her hand, and with it, a blond-haired boy she completely and utterly could not bear to acknowledge. Her spine stiffened as she caught sight of Tyler, and because luck loved to play against her, their eyes met. Just for the briefest second, and then she forced her trapped blue spheres away, to something else, anything else.

Her gaze landed on Griffin now, who was close enough for her to see clearly. The poor kid looked like he was about to have a heart attack, and she suspected that meant he felt guilty about something. Probably the fact that he'd left her to babysit Kanari while he flirted with a pretty girl... Or maybe it was this very awkward situation they found themselves in, with Tyler a few feet away, accusing him of being a ladies man. She half expected Griffin to glare at him and say something harsh... but instead, the two approached each other and shared a brotherly hug. Watching them felt like a suckerpunch to the stomach. Hearinng their shared laughter made it even worse. Suddenly Sera was finding it hard to breath, to think or see clearly, because the overwhelming cloud of anger that had been hovering over her thoughts for months, maybe years now, was deciding that now would be a good time to boil over and wreak havoc.

She felt trapped, like a dangerous animal surrounded by men with cages. The look Tyler gave her seemed fitting. As if he expected her to jump for his jugular at any second. But he didn't run away... no, he didn't do what would have been easier, what would have been best for her. He opted for something far more selfish, because what could Tyler Cairnsom be expected to do?

"Hey hon, how ya doin?"

Those words choked her out. The fact that he could stand there and say something so mindless, so lighthearted, and even tack on his infamous catchphrase 'hon'... It took every ounce of self-control for her to remove her gaze from his own and swallow back the explosion of anger and pain she felt by his presense at this very moment. Sera glanced toward Griffin for but a second before she bent down to look Kanari in the eye. Her face had become very blank, and when she spoke, she did so quietly, tempering her emotions in front of the precious girl she considered her own sister. "Looks like we found your idiot brother. Go on, now. I'll catch up with you two a bit later, alright?" Sera leaned in to place a small kiss on Kana's forehead, and nudged the girl forward gently toward her older brother. And then she stood, and without a word, Sera turned on her heal and walked away.

She wouldn't run. That would make her a coward. That would hurt her pride. Sera would just walk away, silently, calmly, because she would rather jump off a bridge than to give him the satisfaction of witnessing her emotional turmoil. As she walked, Kanari's voice fluttered back into Sera's head. "I want a painting of the group before we all separated." Such a bittersweet answer to have received. She'd thought it funny at the time, and had nearly told Kana the truth before they happened upon Griffin and Tyler. That painting had been started four years ago, in Sera's freshman year of High School. A huge mural on her bedroom wall, of the four of them together, before things had changed. Sera had been staring at the unfisihed painting for years now, telling herself each morning, "This will be the day I paint over you. This will be the day you are erased." But every time her paint-covered brush neared that wall, she hesitated. No matter how much the memory pained her she couldn't bring herself to erase it. As Sera walked away from those three people that had once made her so happy, she couldn't help but to wonder, with tears in her eyes, if that memory would always haunt her. Or whether, one day soon, she could find it in her heart to finally wipe her walls clean.​

Last edited:
  • Love
.:By the Bleachers:.
~Kanari > Sera, Griffin, Tyler, anyone in the area~

24golu8.jpg

I stopped in my tracks when Tyler came strolling out from nowhere. Sera had tensed up beside me. I watched as he exchanged words with Griffin and spoke to Sera. Everyone was here! My eyes teared up with joy. This had been the first time I'd seen all of us together in a long time.

"Hey hon, how ya doin?"
I heard Tyler say to Sera. I remember those two were very close. Just when I was about to drag Sera up to them and start a giant group hug Sera had turned to me and bent down to my height, he eyes were not as happy as mine were, hers seemed cold and emotionless.
"Looks like we found your idiot brother. Go on, now. I'll catch up with you two a bit later, alright?" Sera said to me as she kissed my forehead and gently pushed me towards the two boys. I didn't continue forward yet, I turned towards her, but she was already walking away. "but..." I started but I didn't know what to say, or what to do. We were all finally together and she decides to leave? I didn't understand why.

I turned back around to face Griffin and Tyler, though my head was down as I sulked. I slowly inched forward until I was close to run and jump into my brothers arms with a whine. "Why did she go? Are we going to meet her at the sushi place? Tyler you're going right?" Though tears didn't fall, the sadness in my voice was obvious.

Last edited:
  • Love

Zeiry turned green then as she heard thoughs words, her face paling as a hiss whispered in her ears. The girl was behind her, blocking her escape as the brother stepped forward growling at her.

*They are threatening to kill me...? Me? Do they have no idea who the Fuck I am. Do they have any idea where they are!? They are in public for Christ's sakes.*

Her eyes narrowed then, suddenly stolic and void of fear and panic. She leaned back, but only slightly on the balls of her feet as a slight smile came to her face. Yeah these guys were tough, but she had dealt with threats before. Bullies picking with her, stealing lunch money, using fear tactics as a way to try to bend her to their will. Hell, these guys were probably just scaring her, toying with her as if she was some kind of doll. Zeiry hated being fooled with. She kept her expression calm, but her eyes were suddenly terrifying. Her 5'0" stature suddenly seeming gigantic and she straightened, balancing her weight from foot to foot as if she was flexing out.

"Choose? What? Is that suppose to make me shit myself, pretty boy, or are you so use to picking on people smaller than you. Hell it is not very fair that you and your sister would gang up on me. Suck out my soul, eh? HA! With all these people around? Or are you going to do it on the sly? Drag me behind a dumpster like a rapist and violate me? Sick pervert."

She could be terrifying if she wanted to, and she had already had enough. Raising her small foot up, she would slam it down ontop of the girl's, causing her to scream and lose balance. She reached back then, grabbing the girl by her arm and flipped her over her head, throwing her at her brother. This would knock them to the ground and cause much more commotion than she had planned, but it was effective.

She rubbed her wrists then, watching them with cold eyes and she spoke with the same calmness as before.

"That was sloppy. My Sensei would have my head for such a horrible move."

She was not really paying attention to anyone around her, just the two twins piled ontop of eachother close by. If they did anything else, she would be merrcilous, but she knew better than to mess with necromancers. She only wanted to do enough to get them to leave her alone. She got down in her fighting pose then, arms extended and palms open, her eyes locked on the two.

"I choose for you to back the hell off and leave me alone...please."

And it was going so well...nice one Tweeds.

Last edited:
  • Love
Following Sera by the Field
Tyler>Sera/Griffin/Kanari

"come on Kanari."

Griffins voice called to his little sister as she joined him and questioned the situations in the cutest little voice. It was almost enough to defrost the visage that Tyler had thrown up upon seeing Sera walk away without a single word. Tyler could feel his anger stirring, His heart was big and he did care for Sera but life... things all of it just had torn them further and further away frome ach other, and she had adapted this kind of attitude with him ever since. Tyler thought for a second to walk away, leave it at that and head home, to just let everything go now and continue as he always did. Work, School, Practice, Home, Sleep, Eat. That was the extent of his life now, and it probably would have been easier than his real choice of action but he would have to live with the consequence of it.

"Sera wait!"

He called as he dashed after her, he could almost see Griffin face-palming in his mind right now but decided to ignore that notion. Even if little Sera took off into full sprint, he would catch her, that was for sure, whether it would matter or not... well.. Who knew? "I don't really feel like running Sera, but if its what I have to do to; play your games for a chance to talk to you then Ill do it." he was worn out after the game and other activities now, but he wasn't going to let that stop him here, he was somewhat foolishly stubborn in that way.

"Sera talk to me!"

His voice was commanding now, but still moderate as it always was. "Do you really still hate me this much?" It was probably a false accusation, but it did seem like she hated him, and part of him couldn't understand why anymore. Yeah they used to always have fun, and enjoy the fantasy world, but that wasn't viable anymore. Tyler had bills, a job, a girl friend, his life was moving, and what about the rest of them, was he supposed to sit back and stay stuck on all that stuff, work his schedule around silly dnd games? "I Just wanted to catch up, It has been a really long time and I am always busy so it was nice to see you." he was standing feet from her now attempting to at least do something here, whether or not she was gonna respond.. well hell at this point in time with how everything was going,, it would be a Miracle if she DID respond. On second thought... it might be better if she didn't but whatever the case he would know soon enough.

• Love
The university > Near the bleachers.
The twins. > Zeiry and others.

Being flipped over caused Nadia to loose the moments idiocy that were far from fake. Eyes narrow as she twisted herself a bit at the hips, letting her plant her feet comfortably on the ground, her free arm grasped at Aiden's fell to the floor from the moment she touched him. Over all, she had paused her descent so she was resting upon one knew, having been brought down by trying to cease Aiden's fall. Red eyes stared at Zairy as she cocked her head, a frown on her previously smiling lips. "That wasn't nice." She murmured, fingers brushing the hair from her face so that her eyes were visible.

Aiden stood after being pulled up along with Nadia, his eyes were narrowed in distaste as he glared over at her with nothing but pure hatred. "I'm a sick pervert huh...?" He whispered, his voice seeming to crack slightly. Nadia slightly stepped away from him, a uncomfortable frown on her lips towards him. "Ah.." She whispered, although angry herself she was more concerned about Aiden going on some psychotic rampage. Biting her lips for a moment she looked between the two of them, remaining quiet.

The eldest cocked his head to one side before letting a calm smile come to his lips. "I see..I am a sick pervert." He murmured, reaching up to adjust the waistcoat upon his torso, taking the dirt from it as he did. "Miss, I will make sure that you see that I am not a pervert. " There was a pause. "I do not deny the fact that I am sick, in some sense anyway." Whispering, he had brushed off the dirt from his clothes properly as he gave a calm smile, odd for him.

Nadia continued to look between the two, her doe-like eyes wide as she was honestly confused by her brother. "You are a pervert?" She asked curiously, not believing that her brother was one but if this girl was saying it...there had to be some truth. Right? A disgusted look came to her features as she stared at him. "Gross." Aiden paused in his intimidation to stare at her, only waiting a second before whacking the youngest upon the back of her skull. "Of course I'm not!" He hissed, shaking his head.

Both turned back to her, one with a soft smile as she was just being her usual over active self while the other kept a cautious glare on her. "It is simple, In public we will just get more government officials on us." Nadia took over, smiling happily as she threw her arms up. "So we would have to kill you secretly." She finished, bouncing on the spot slightly. "I still dont want to, she is fun." Nadia mumbled, getting another odd stare from Aiden. "She knows our secret idiot!" The girl only stuck her tongue out in response.

Nadia paused, having long since taken the Panda from her brother before gasping. A large grin broke out on her lips as she unfurled her hand, revealing the small item as she walked over the girl, ignoring the fighting position. Nadia didn't mind pain, in fact she often welcomed it so she didn't seem even slightly cautious. At first it would appear like she was walking threateningly over towards her but when she stood before Zeiry she smiled and held out her hand. "This is yours right?~"

• Love

To: Tyler

untitl11.png

Sera half expected this to be the end of it. For her to walk away, and for Tyler to leave it be, like he usually did. But no... she hadn't walked twenty steps before the blond idiot started barreling after her, shouting for her to wait. She didn't stop walking. If anything, she came very close to loosing her pride and just running away. She could outrun him, probably anyway. But before she had the chance to make that decision, the idiot was shouting again. "I don't really feel like running Sera, but if its what I have to do to; play your games for a chance to talk to you then Ill do it."

Was that what he thought this was? A game? Some ploy of hers to get him to apologize, or to actually act like there was a chance of fixing things for once? Sera almost laughed... and then, the smallest flicker of a thought sung through her head, "Isn't that what you want? For him to cave first, and fix things?" Her feet slammed down hard against the concrete, locking her in place, and she nearly stumbled before catching her footing. Sera was trapped again, although this time more by her own self doubt than by how smothering his presence had become. She couldn't bring herself to turn around and look at him, but at least she stopped trying to run away from him. Tyler seemed to take that in good faith.

"Sera talk to me!" He started, taking the stern tone with her that she hated so much coming from him. That voice made her feel small, and she feared that soon he would say something that would completely dis-validate her anger, something that would make her feel as if she were an over-dramatic child holding a grudge on somebody who didn't deserve it. Tyler did deserve her animosity. But that wouldn't matter, soon enough... he knew exactly what to say to make her feel like an idiot. He'd twist this until she felt in the wrong, whether he did it consciously or not. That was the power he held over her, try as she might to dispel her feelings.

But to her surprise, and absolute disgust, the boy she once knew took a different approach in getting her to talk to him. One he should have known would shove her twenty feet over the edge. "Do you really still hate me this much?" Those words sliced through her brain with a force that spun her on her heel. She faced him, and for once in her life she couldn't bring herself to conceal the absolute disgust that twisted her sad little face.

"You have a lot of nerve, saying that to me, Tyler... You have a lot of nerve accusing me of hating you after everything that's happened." Her voice, surprisingly, was very quiet. But it held the edge of a freshly sharpened dagger. "You don't GET to belittle this. You don't deserve to act so lighthearted and nonchalant, like nothing ever hurts you. Like what's happened doesn't affect you anymore because now you have a real life, with school, and bills, and a girlfriend. You can't be bothered to keep in touch with the people that got you through your shitty childhood. No, because that would make it too difficult for you to keep up this facade around your new friends, this "I don't care about anything" act. If we were such a nuisance to your new life, then why did you bother pretending to stay in touch every few weeks? Why are you standing in front of me and acting like I'm in the wrong for being hurt because of you? Is it not enough, Tyler? Is this not enough?"

Her eyes flashed in the sun, unusually shiny, but she absolutely refused to cry in front of him. More had spilled out than she intended to say... but Sera couldn't stand it anymore, pretending like things would be better one day, believing that the Tyler she knew as a child would one day knock on her door and say, "I'm home. I'm finally home." She was tired of being stubborn and spending night after night trying to think of ways to fix this, because she cared too much about this blond idiot to let go. Sera just couldn't do it anymore... she was exhausted, she just wanted to go home and sleep until her memories drifted to some place where they couldn't hurt her anymore...

"...Go ahead. Tell me I'm wrong about you. Tell me I'm stupid and don't know what I'm talking about, that I have no reason to blame you for the pain you've caused me. I'm all ears, Tyler. Or maybe you're too far gone to try even that hard anymore." If accusing her of hatred would be the final straw to break her back, then Sera knew that the final shot she took at him would be enough to make him walk away. She didn't care anymore, not in the heat of the moment. Sera knew what came next, knew his words would hurt no matter what he decided to say, but if it meant that she could get away from him long enough to compose herself, she was willing to sit and take it.​

Last edited:

Zeiry was ready for a fighting, and seeing the fury rush through the brother's eyes she could tell he was too. She had her feet planted, fists up and ready to go, but The boy suddenly stopped, adjusted his waistcoat and turned, the girl folowing suit, but of only a second before she turned and skipped back to her. Zeiry's gaurd was still up, after being told that they would kill her in private, but it seemed that the girl was more keen on keeping her alive. Zeiry even almost laughed when Aiden'svoice cracked. The bluff worked thankfully and Zeiry let out a small sigh of relief, that is until the girl was infront of her.

This is yours, right?

Zeiry eyed the girl, Naudia, suspiciously for a second, before looking down at her outstretched hands. Her panda keychain sat, nuzzle in the palms of Naudia's hands, as some what of a piece offering by what Zeiry could tell.

"Huh?....oh...yes it is..."

Zeiry straightened then and lowered her fists, letting herself calm down as she reachedout and gently took the small panda from her grasp. The boy, Aiden, was glaring from the background, his eyes burning with liquid fire and mischief. Zeiry felt less afraid of him then the girl. At least he let his hatred show. The girl on the other hand, looked as innocent as a lamb, with a sly smile on her face. Zeiry held the panda for a moment, looking Naudia over with a odd stare. She suddenly felt bad for flipping her like she did. As if she was in the wrong when Naudia, along with Aiden, had just threatened to kill her. Zeiry felt foolish actually and simply blinked at the Necromancer Girl.

"I, um..."

She faultered. Why should she feel stupid for using self defense. A bit of a crowd had started to gather. The girl did not seem to notice. Instead, she stared at Zeiry with those odd, red orbs, a light-hearted smile on her face. Zeiry blushed again and managed a small nod of thanks, and possibly apology...to Naudia at least. Aiden's voice rang in her head, however.

I'll show you I am not a pervert....In public we will just get more government officials on us

Zeiry shook her head then and eyed the girl again, who was rooted in place, the same smile plasted on her face.

"...Thank you."

She had whispered it, but if the girl was nice enough to give something back, Zeiry could be polite enough to say 'thank you'

"But I'm not a push over! Try to mess with me again. I dare you! I'm not afraid..."

She suddenly sounded so childish. Like a 5 year old yelling at the Boogy man in her closet. Geez...emabarrassing...

"But thank you...this is one of my favorites..."

Last edited:
  • Love
Heading towards Student Center~
Tyler>Sera/Griffin/Kanari

This is what he was waiting for, daggers in form of words to be flung at him with near expert precision. Tyler felt his eyes narrow and a cold front blew in over him as he clenched his fist and stood there letting each sharpened word fly past him. She was intentionally missing, he knew that but the fact she threw them at all that was enough to throw him across that line.

"Sera.."

His voice still held shards of emotion and he could hear Griffin Approaching, but he wouldn't let Griffin stop him here. After all this was all so fucking ridiculous and now she was just seconds from crying. he could tell that just by watching her and he partially hated himself for it. It was his fault, and hers, she always let things effect her so much, but he had stopped allowing things to effect him. When he had dropped his mother, his prior life he had left everything and High school had changed him. he couldn't spend time on things he enjoyed anymore, there was no place in this fucking stupid ass world for him to enjoy life. he could have sex, and his soccer games but that was all that was permitted now, because falling into the other would just force him to desire that silly fucking world that DIDN'T exist!

"Look at you, standing here and acting like this? No you aren't wrong I became a fucking prick, a selfish fucking prick that only cares about his silly little fucking world, which is why I am standing here at fucking all Sera.... but I suppose that doesn't really matter at all huh?"

His eyes narrowed to a sharp glare, a look that might kill if he held the power of the Geass of such things. HA.. funny he would reference such a silly thing as that stupid damned anime right now. Hell it was HER that had introduced him, he was always ignoring her and blowing off watching it, until one day she more or less tricked him into telling her the truth that he'd never actually watched it. She forced him right then and there to watch the whole first season in one night, and she even fell asleep leaning on him. HOW FUCKING stupid to think of that now, when he was standing here being a complete fucking moron and trying to justify his bullshit excuses, and reason of having not talked in ages.

They belonged to the same world, they both loved those things and originally he had gotten her involved in them, but as life took them and yanked them both by the fucking hair, he couldn't help but change with it. Life was drawing him elsewhere, same as her, and maybe this little meeting wasn't supposed to happen in the eyes of the fuck-tard upstairs. Tyler was furious now, but not with her, maybe with himself.. but mostly this whole fucking situation,. LIFE was pissing him off right now and that was childish in and of itself. "I wish things could have remained the same, but we aren't fucking kids anymore Sera, we have to move past all that non sense that helped us when we were younger, but it doesn't mean I have moved beyond you or Griffin, or even little Kanari... Hell i miss you guys more than you could ever believe coming from me. But whatever... This is fine I guess I tried to speak with you, I tried to at least catch up and maybe I said something fucking stupid but You know I wouldn't condemn you had the tables been turned Sera....

"Sera.. come on I believe I owe you Sushi still today and its getting late."

"Griffin... stay.. ou.."

"That's enough for one day Tyler..."

"......"

"Come on Sera..."

Last edited:

To: Tyler, Griffin, Kanari

untitl11.png

There wasn't enough time in the world that would have prepared Sera for his response. Try as she might to act like his words couldn't hurt her anymore, somehow Tyler always found a way to surprise her, to catch her off guard and smash her guise of confidence. He didn't tell her what she expected to hear. That she was being too emotional about the situation, that he couldn't be blamed. He started off by outright admiting to being a selfish prick, something she'd only dreamed of hearing him say. Not that it mattered at this point.

Tyler spiraled in a direction she was hard pressed not to laugh about. Here he stood, a boy that for so long had loved to lose himself in fantasy, a boy that dreamed of living a better life somewhere far from this terrible place. The very boy that dragged her into his dreams and made her see how beautiful fairy tails could be. And he was telling her, Sera of all people, that it was time to move past that nonsense and quit acting like children. She'd been wrong earlier, to think that speaking about hatred would be the last thing to push her over the edge. Sera couldn't even stand to listen anymore. Her eyes looked past him, landing on Griffin, but she didn't say anything. Not to Tyler, not to Griffin, not to little Kanari who was following a few feet behind her brother. She looked to the sky, which had clouded over slightly, and took several slow breaths to abed her body's system shutdown. This had been enough, she decided. Sera didn't have the capacity to listen to him anymore.

"Sera.. come on I believe I owe you Sushi still today and its getting late."

"Griffin... stay.. ou.."

"That's enough for one day Tyler..."

"......"

"Come on Sera..."

A hand settled on her shoulder - Griffin's - and Sera looked down at the floating appendage as if it were an alien thing. He nudged her gently away from Tyler, and she followed him only a step before stopping again. Sera couldn't bring herself to look back at Tyler, not as she murmured the words that refused to stay on her tongue. "That's right. You tried real hard, Tyler, perhaps you've earned a cookie. Now run along and give up, because that's what you're best at when things don't go your way on the first try." She spoke the words so quietly that he might not have even heard them, but Sera knew. And those words would stick with her for a long time, she suspected. They would come back to bite her one day. She just couldn't be bothered to stick around and wait for it anymore.

"Lets go, Griffin. I'm starved for some dragon rolls."

Without another glance, the girl walked away. It wouldn't matter if he tried to retaliate now, she was simply past the point of listening to his excuses. The Tyler she'd once known was long gone... replaced by a sheep in wolf's clothing. That much had been made clear by his final proclamation.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Sushi Place~
Griffin>Sera/Kanari/Tyler*.

Griffin watched the whole scene, and while a part of him felt for Tyler in this situation he couldn't let this all continue. Kanari didn't need to see it either, and he was having a hard enough time telling the little doll, that Tyler couldn't come with them. It wasn't that he couldn't either, it was that he wouldn't. "Kanari, Tyler is a very busy guy these days so he isn't going to be able to go with us but no worries we definitely are going to get Sera and still have us a good meal okay?" His voice was kind, sweeter with her than anyone really and he even handled it well when he found out what other evil plots Sera had laid in motion.

"Brother! Did you get my biggg teddy bear that Sera told me you would get me?"

The idea of letting her sit there with Tyler for a bit longer crossed his mind in that moment.....

"Not yet little one, but I am definitely working on it, I need more money first because I wanna buy you the very best one that I can okay?"

it was a good enough cover up to take her attention from that long enough for Griffin to approach the fight. He knew Tyler wanted to say more, but he also knew that Tyler was not about to go into ballistics with Kanari here either, that was probably good because Sera had a very hard time letting go of her Pride at times, and had to add one last comment that probably pierced Tyler in the heart. There was no choice in this though, they were like this now and nothing any of them did was helping the situation, and unfortunately feeling a little betrayed himself, he was much more inclined to take Sera's side in this, Tyler was much stronger too and would be able to get past this without anyone.. Sera he wasn't sure about.

"Alright I am going to guess you two both wanna go to the expensive one huh?" He didn't really wait for an answer as he dug through his wallet and whistled realizing he had JUST enough. The servers here were nice and knew them all by name now, so it was likely he would get SOME discount if he told them his situation. "Alright you two, order up whatever it is you like, just don't kill my wallet Sera's already been pretty consistent with shooting bullet holes out of it... so to speak.." he laughed a bit as he glanced over his menu and picked out what he would have. it wasn't bound to be too much but the Pepper steak was damn good here, so that would be fine for him.

• Love
By the Bleachers~
Kain>Cat (@Gladis )

"Well look at that, you kinda got ditched for a drama bubble.."

A smug voice came from around the corner of a brick wall directly behind Cat, but the man behind it did not step out just yet.

"If its any condolences I would have taken your offer, but now I would just feel like sloppy seconds, none the less you amuse me."

Then a boy with fair skin stepped out. he had deep grey eyes with a green tinge to them, and his hair was a dyed Black with purple, a very "scene" look about him. He had snake bite, andhis eye brow pierced; not counting the numerous piercings through his ear. His clothes were lack luster but they seemed to fit his over all style. A black vest like jacket, a White wife-beater tee shirt, and fairly well fit jeans. he had a studded belt and a few necklaces hung around his neck. "Name's Kain, Whats yours?"

Last edited:
The Hill by the Bleachers~
Leon>Zeiry>Twins

"Jesus christ Azel, are you useless? The one female friend that visits is looking for you so go ahead and get to her, I will take care of our guest.(@DarkHost use this to get your white dragon friend in this =P)"

With that deep sea blue eyes met the eyes of a beautiful Blonde maiden and then narrowed upon the twins. "Just because I just arrived does not mean I was not witness to what happened here. You do not belong to this school, and I know that because iv made it a goal of mine to know every single face new or old, so i have to wonder what it is, you are doing here. if you came to watch the game, well that is over, if you are here for what I am more certain you are here for, then Ill ask that you leave! I do not imagine that you want the authorities to hear about your threats."

he was straight forward in his response, stoic and his voice was strong and almost heroic. he had a firm muscle build and a good style of deep brown hair with just a strand of hair hanging out over his bangs. he wasn't just some pompous douche however. if you looked close enough you could easily see some tattoos that he had spread around his body. Aside from the nerdy suit he had to wear with his job description, he didn't really seem that nerdy at all.

"Anyways Miss, Sorry for all the hassle, wanna catch lunch?"

He extended his hand to her and smiled at her, a formal gesture of course, but the way his eyes shined in the sun only added to how genuine he really seemed. "Sorry I also step on the toes of formalities at times. My name is Leon Graives, and ill be your guide for the remainder of your tour, so don't hesitate to ask if theirs something you would like to check out."

CatBanner_zpsbde358c3.png

By the Bleachers
Cat>Kain

988870bb1dofxhzt.gif

Cat watched the whole drama unfold before her after having received the piece of paper from the annoying (in her opinion) but nonetheless cute guy she'd just asked to sleep with her. Judging by his reaction, Catheriné decided that he had to be either an anti social without a life, guts and his virginity intact or gay. There was a small chance he was in love with someone else and therefor had turned down her very generous offer, but Cat had trouble seeing why that would be reason enough. Sex had nothing to do with love, after all... or at least it was how she viewed the act. For her, it was nothing but a way to indulge oneself in pleasure when she had nothing better to do. Nonetheless, she thought it to be quite the fun activity to be part of- be it with a male or female partner. To her it mattered not.

What did matter to her, however, was getting the attention she thought she deserved... and this scenario was far from the case. She was clearly being pushed to the sidelines here, and this aggravated her greatly. Sulkily, she tore the piece of paper with the number he had given her apart and turned her back to them, folding her arms over her chest. It wasn't like she needed the paper in order to remember his number anyway, considering one glance was enough for Catheriné to memorize things- especially number combinations and texts. If only she would have used her ability to remember for something more... productive. Not that she cared for any of that anyway, and Cat was only half aware of her ability to remember.

"Well look at that, you kinda got ditched for a drama bubble.."

Cat paused as she heard a voice from the brick wall behind her, her eyes narrowing slightly before in a very sudden movement swirling around, glaring at the brick wall. Had it been a ghost talking to her? No, of course not. Her face which had lit up in hope just seconds ago, fell with disappointment as the young man stepped out from behind the wall, seeming to be a perfectly normal human being... well, there was nothing normal about that smirk of his, just reeking of trouble- yet he was still normal in the eyes of Cat.

Nonetheless Cat skipped over to him, her black skirt bouncing slightly as she went, and a slight smile tugging the corners of her lips. She stopped when she was right in front of him, grasped hold of her west and tugged at him slightly in an attempt to pull him down, her gray eyes glinting with mischief. When this didn't seem to work, she got on her toes instead, trying to reach the same height as him. She was still considerably shorter, but it didn't matter. Her face was still only inches away from his.

"Just go and die in a pit, will you?
" she murmured before wrapping her arms around him, hugging him. "You're allowed to call me whatever you like if I'm allowed to call you Mr. Squeaky."

• Love
Near the Bleachers~
Kain>Cat

"oh my, oh my Such a lively response."

A sinister grin still played at his lips as he held himself up and as soon as her face came close enough to his, he let loose his tongue parted at the middle like a serpents to lick her nose. "Squeaky huh? I have to say that is a new one for me, but I honestly don't care too much so call me whatever, and Ill just opt to claim you as my mysterious little raven." His voice was light but still thick with accent it could have been partially romanian the way it seemed to swell naturally in and out with each vowel. Finally though he let himself fall just as she was tugging and let her fall on her back as he caught himself on the tips of his fingers spread out as his body hovered over hers. His eyes darted directly into her own. "So little Raven, whats next for you. I can't say i expect too much because you don't seem like one to expect things from but it might sadden you that I don't have any intention of dying yet.. Knives are fun though if you are in to that kind of thing." He smirked again; then raised to be crouched at her level, the balls of his feet supporting all of his flamboyant and slim structured weight. he had titled his head now as if expecting an answer.

CatBanner_zpsbde358c3.png

By the Bleachers
Cat>Kain

988870bb1dofxhzt.gif

"oh my, oh my Such a lively response."

Cat blinked as she could feel his tongue brush against her nose. She certainly hadn't expected that. Usually people just tried to find a way avoid her, so this definitely was a nice change of pace. She grinned up at him. "Of course it's lively, Mr. Squeaky, my whole being spells lively!~" she paused for a moment to reconsider, "well... not early in the morning, especially not when I'm having a hangover, but you know..."

"Squeaky huh? I have to say that is a new one for me, but I honestly don't care too much so call me whatever, and Ill just opt to claim you as my mysterious little raven. So little Raven, whats next for you. I can't say i expect too much because you don't seem like one to expect things from but it might sadden you that I don't have any intention of dying yet.. Knives are fun though if you are in to that kind of thing."

"Mr. Squeaky," she corrected him, a slight frown creasing her forehead. For some reason, this detail was very important to her. The fact that her pet rabbit used to be named the same was of course unknown to Kain, and most likely it would take quite a while for her to say it. She couldn't help but give everything and everyone around her strange pet names, which more often than not annoyed them immensely. People who had to put up with Cat for a long time knew not to question her logic behind the names, nor the fact that she was giving them out at all. Many oblivious to her strange personality did however often the mistake of doing the exact opposite. This Kain seemed to be wise enough to not do so, yet as a result made another mistake.

Glaring, she broke from his grasp, childishly sticking out her tongue at him. "Nu-uh!" she said, shaking her head quickly, "I'm not yours, I don't belong to anyone. I'm only my own, so you would do well in dying right now on the spot unless you want to play a punishment game with me," she eyed him carefully, and though her expression was completely serious there was a playful hint in her eyes. A slight smirk started spreading across her lips.

"Knives are a lot of fun~" she agreed in a sing song voice, her bad mood from a moment ago like washed away by his statement. With a giggle, Cat removed her hat from her head and drew out a small pocket knife before carefully placing back the hat in its original place again. "I'm pretty good at throwing them too. Get me an apple and I'll show you!" what Cat said was no lie. In fact, for several years Cat had spent her life working for a circus, and throwing knives had indeed always been one of her specialties. Perhaps her past at the circus was what had formed part of her personality, not to forget her way of dress.

Cat too, spoke in a slight accent, though most of the time it was barely noticeable. Yet, now and then the French accent would become more apparent- these were one of these few occasions.

By the Bleachers~
Kain>Cat

Kain couldn't help but find himself in a fit of giggles at her response, and the way she so quickly switched changed gears. Sure he may of made a slight mistake by claiming her just yet, her since of independence was still far too strong for something like that, but he was right on the dot with how interesting she was. There were other interesting prey here as well, but none like her, and the others were... quite out of his reach at this point. None the less he cocked an eyebrow as he looked about for an apple tree, this was an amusing idea, but he couldn't help but feel discouraged by the fact that she was more or less asking him to choose now... Either he could opt to play her punishment game, which he was QUITE curious about, or he could have the thrill of allowing a girl on the same line of thinking as himself to have freedom of throwing knives at him. Such a difficult decision, but there was no doubt in his mind.

"Well, well sadly i see nothing of apples, and Ill have to remember not to claim you though it IS... tempting." The word is was like a serpents hiss that ended with him looking her up and down. "I suppose instead Ill just have to settle for one of your games. I am curious now." he had to be sadistic to be willingly allowing himself to let her "Punish" him. it didn't matter though, the pain was a sustenance like no other after all.

"After, though if I am not torn to ribbons, or some whimpering puppy then I have an offer for you, Somewhere that I think you might like, a scene that you might be able to enjoy, and ideas you may appreciate. A group that I know of will be meeting at an abandoned farm house later tonight, its going to be a party.. a fucking... rave.. I think that is a Mysterious little Raven were to find her way there.. then well... It would be that much better."

He let it go at that and pulled out a phone before handing it to her. "I could give a shit less about the thing, but I figure in case I die under your punishment then, you may need this to call me, otherwise just return it to me at the party." Kain then pulled off his vest and shirt revealing his torso filled with tattoos. Some were very dark, not satanic, but more gothic you might assume. large arches and a cathedral with monstrous teeth for its doorway. At his neck spreading down he had a Large Tree with half the branches dying, and the others flourishing. In the center of the tree was a Man depicted like Jesus; yet different. he had a lot of other tats too but those were the main ones to stand out.

"Well then, I would guess we need to go somewhere to get this out of the way so lead the way Little Raven; and Mr Squeaky.. will follow."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.