Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeze all 7 servant spots are already filled? XD

There are 3 masters and 6 servants. There's one left.

Your, me, and Phantom marked down for both.

Akashi, Choi, and Edge marked down for Servants only atm.

Is that including the people who are making Masters as well? (I assume it is) Because I'd like to reserve a Servant spot too (Because I wanna be safe)

Yeah. Unless stated otherwise, I assume anyone who reserves is reserving for both.

-Secretly hopes for the Assassin Servant Class >.>-

Now that all the Servant spots are taken, I don't see why reserving the class would be such a bad thing..

I mean I want the Saber class. So why can't I?

Dang should of reserved a servant spot lol

Who's the 7th servant spot that I missed? And I was honestly considering just randomizing the servants to break people out of their comfort zones. Actually, I know how I'll do it. Unless the cast is going to blow a gasket over it, I've written down 7 lists of the servant classes in different orders. Please pick a class you want and a class that you don't want and a number between 1 and 7. The unwanted class on the list will be replaced with the wanted class.

So if you wanted assassin and not caster, it would looks like this....

1. Saber
2. Lancer
3. Caster -->Assassin
4. Rider
5. Assassin
6. Berserker
7. Archer

And you would get the class with the respective number or the invisible list. If the class was taken, you'd get the next number in order and 7 loops back to 1. I'll get whatever is leftover. This way there's a higher chance to get what you want and no chance to get the class that you absolutely don't want.

------

Wasn't clear enough on the reservation list, I guess. Here is how it stands. 3 filled masters, 6 filled servants.

Reserved masters
Nevvy
Zlo
Phantom

Reserved servants
Nevvy
Zlo
Phantom
Akashi
Edge
Choi

Unless I missed someone.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Wanted Class = Assassin

Unwanted Class = Beserker

Number = 1

Wanted Class = Saber

Unwanted Class = Rider

Number = 2

Not sure what I just did.

You have sealed your fate

Who's the 7th servant spot that I missed? And I was honestly considering just randomizing the servants to break people out of their comfort zones. Actually, I know how I'll do it. Unless the cast is going to blow a gasket over it, I've written down 7 lists of the servant classes in different orders. Please pick a class you want and a class that you don't want and a number between 1 and 7. The unwanted class on the list will be replaced with the wanted class.

So if you wanted assassin and not caster, it would looks like this....

1. Saber
2. Lancer
3. Caster -->Assassin
4. Rider
5. Assassin
6. Berserker
7. Archer

And you would get the class with the respective number or the invisible list. If the class was taken, you'd get the next number in order and 7 loops back to 1. I'll get whatever is leftover. This way there's a higher chance to get what you want and no chance to get the class that you absolutely don't want.

------

Wasn't clear enough on the reservation list, I guess. Here is how it stands. 3 filled masters, 6 filled servants.

Reserved masters
Nevvy
Zlo
Phantom

Reserved servants
Nevvy
Zlo
Phantom
Akashi
Edge
Choi

Unless I missed someone.
Oh so you have me reserved for a servant spot too? Meaning I can make one? (Just making sure).

Wanted: Lancer
Unwanted: Caster
Number: 4

Honestly, I've got tons of Servant ideas to use, so I don't care which class I get. Buuut....

Wanted: Caster (Yeah, why not? xP)
Unwanted: Berserker
Number: 3

Everyone has so far asked for different classes. Why not just give us what we want? :/

If anybody really wants Lancer idm changing to Archer, just saying =)

Because comfort zones are lame and lead to more cookie cuttering. And I can tell you that Choi asked to reserve assassin by pm a while ago.

I do have my reasons but the group is free to overrule me if you wish. I'm just the host.

I will be honest, this may sound like a lie, but it isn't @.@

I would really prefer to have Lancer or the Archer class, but I felt like those classes would be too popular and everyone would be wanting them. So I aimed for a less Popular class xD

I try not to read into what people say too deeply. Like I said, if you guys want to overrule me, speak up and go right ahead with it. I'm not going to bite. The RP is for the benefit of the group, not one person. If no one pipes up, I'll post the results of the semi randomization tonight.

Well, you know where I stand in this, but if everyone is fine with random classes, then my opinion alone should not be the one to change the outcome of what you have already planned. If the majority is fine with what you've suggested, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.