Fate/Infinite: A Fate/Zero fate/stay Night RP

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Minerva, May 5, 2015.

1. Welcome to the OOC for Fate/Infinite! This is where we can:

Discuss Plot!
    Make characters!
    Discuss OOC things!
    and uh... I'll get back to you!

So, uh, yeah. I have the CS's for Servants, i will get the ones for Masters soon. Keep in mind, these are not mine. (Well, the Master one is.) Credit to PhantomZero for this wonderful Servant CS.

Servant CS (open)
    Master: (Can be left blank for now)

Stats: (See the following link for information http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters)
    Noble Phantasm:

Class abilities: (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill)
    Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Skills: (See the previous link)
    Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Noble Phantasms (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)

Maximum target:

what i have of the Plot:
    It is the Eighth Grail War. As usual, Seven Mages have been chosen, with a Church Overseer. One of the masters comes from a Secret Organization, and is using the Grail War for his own means. He wants the Organization he works for to rule the Earth. the priest suspects something is up, but doesn't want to alert anybody. The Grail war will proceed as planned.

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum @Necrosis @KeatonWorshipper @Hologram Summer @Tensa Hiruma @Anastasia Von Schroeder @Brother Gabriel

Are you all ready?

yes, we have eight people, and more people may join. If we get enough, I may do a Fate/Apocrypha style thing, if we get a few more, i may add Extra classes like Saver, and Avenger.

I uh, made an error. Necrosis made the CS.
    Phantom Zero just took over the RP.
    #1 Minerva, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Classes (open)
    Classes that are available:

Saber: Horatius (silver paladin)

Caster: Moses (Nevvy)

Berserker: Leonidas

Archer: Atalanta

Team 2:

Saber: (@NRVNQSR

Caster: (@Avalon Knight )

Archer: (me)

Claim your classes!
    #2 Minerva, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
  3. Name: Atalanta

Class: Archer

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 166 cm

Weight 57 kg

Armament: Bow

Dislikes: Men making advances on her

Wish: For every child to be raised with love.

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class abilities:

Magic resistance: D
    Cancels single-action spells. Magic resistance is equal to that of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: A
    Can remain in this world for a week after losing her master. However the use of a Noble Phantasm of great prana consumption requires a master.

Aesthetics of the Last Spurt: C
    Is a skill that allows Atalanta to anticipate her enemy by letting them take the initiative and then confirming there actions.

Crossing Arcadia: B
    Can move while jumping over all kinds of obstacles on the field, including enemies without losing speed

Noble Phantasms

Phoebus Catastrophe:
    "The complaint Message on the Arrow"
    Type: Anti Army
    Range: 2-50
    Maximum target: 100 people

By attaching a letter to her arrow, and shooting it into the air she will call upon Artemis and Apollo to call down a rain of arrows that attacks all enemies. By focusing it on a single spot she can increase the power of this noble phantasm.

Agrius Metamorphosis
    Boar of Divine Punishment
    Type: Anit Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Maximum Targets: N/A

This Noble Phantasm is clothing made out of the Calydonian Boar. It enhances her movement, offensive power, defensive power and one life force can be recovered about just as much as the damage dealt to the enemy. In addition it also allows high speed travel in a long line by releasing prana. People in the travel route will get confused and start attacking each other by mistake.

Other Information:
    Wields the bow "Tauropolos: Bow of Heaven" which allows her to do attacks that exceed A rank in physical power.

She is able to hit targets as long as she can see them, even if they are but a dot during night time with much trees and other obstacles with several arrows at the same time.

Picture (open)
    #3 Necrosis, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
  4. Just as a heads up, due to stuff coming up IRL it might be a few days before I make a CS.
    #4 Gwazi Magnum, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Question, can we make our own servant (Example, Someone guy/gal Saber class) like that or it has to be from the Canon?.
  6. I'm making my own Saber class. You don't have to be Canon.

Alright. Do you want a certain class?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Unless if I'm allowed to make my own interpretation of Merlin (in which case Caster) not really.
  8. I'll think about it.

I reserve Saber, bye. I'm making Saber Horatius
  9. So does this mean i can make a new Saber!.
  10. Wait, now I'm confused.
    I said I was Saber, then I said you were Saber.
    How does Rider Sound?
  11. Cool, sorry for the Confusion.
  12. Cool. Now, to finish Horatius.

One of his NPs, is a Reality Marble that puts him on the Bridge where he defended Rome.
  13. Cool, now i got an idea on who Rider is, i'll post my Charc Rider right away after finished.
  14. [​IMG]

Name: Cao Cao
    Also known as : Hero of Chaos

Class: Rider

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 174 cm (5'8.5")

Weight: 137 Kg

Armament: Sword

Dislikes: Cowardice, Traitors and Abusers.

Wish: To bring peace to his land.

Strength - B
    Endurance - B
    Agility - D
    Mana - B
    Luck - C
    Noble Phantasm - B

Class skill

Riding - A+
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.

Magic Resistance - C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Charisma - A
    Suitable for a king of a country

Military Tactics - B

Noble Phantasm

Praeliator De Regnum - (Warriors of the kingdom)

"An eternity may passed but yet history will never forget them, I will never forget them, Heed the call of your king my fellow warriors of Wei! Heed me, This men and women have shared blood, sweat and tears with me on my Life's journey and in the end, they are not my followers! They are my Family, defying death and the afterlife to join me in battle once more by my side, WARRIORS OF WEI!!! CHARGE "

Rank - EX
    Type - Anti-Army
    Range - 1-99
    Maximum number of targets: 1000 people

Similar to the Great Alexander the Great's Phantasm (Ionioi Hetairoi) But replaced with Chinese Soldiers and his Officers during his lifetime, It embodies Cao's friendship and Bond with the warriors during his life as a King and Duke of his people.

Fenix Ensis - (Phoenix Blade)

"Blade of Fenix, may my strike be true"

Rank - C
    Type - Anti- Unit
    Range - 1
    Maximum number of targets - 1

Stabs enemy before initiating several slashes, ending the attack with a powerful slash in the chest.

Umbra alergător (Shadow Runner)

"To me, Shadow Runner! "

Rank - N/A
    Type - N/A
    Range - N/A

Cao summons his Legendary Steed, Shadow Runner, which runs with at lighting pace and tramples anyone unfortunate in it's wake.

(Is this okay )
  15. Should i delete this guy or leave him be dude?
  16. the Leftover servant. I still want to see Horatius's bridge Phantasm, vs his NP.
  17. Is that even possible? he has no independent action and can't use his NP.
  18. I've seen it work with a Caster Pythagoras. He draws from all of the mages.
  19. You really wanted to fight Cao, do you?
  20. Thanks to @Necrosis we have a Master CS! thanks for letting me use it!

Master CS (open)

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Hair color:

Eye color:

Blood type:

Yes. I do.