Fate/Ichorum || フェイト / イコラム

How many players, and how many teams

• 6 players (3 teams)

• 4 players (4 teams)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuras

When God pulls his gun out, he's not running out.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
24/7
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi
5IukYi3.png

In the vein where magic pulses
Chaos takes root in moments of order's mistakes.
Where grandiosity is powered by pure things
Error brings things of totality
Unflinching in their natural discord.

More details to come with an OOC. For now I want to know what players would like:

• 6 players, each playing 1 character (master or servant) as part of a 2 person team.
  • 4 players, each playing a master-servant pair.

Note that regardless of available player spots, CS judgement will be just as heavy.

Each has its goods and bads. I want to see what people prefer before settling on other aspects to the roleplay. Setting will be a relatively heavy modification to the Holy Grail War battle royale style, though note that at the onset, player teams will ultimately become allies. Don't anticipate PvP roleplay here (except at the very beginning).

Fate fan? Jump in.

There's not enough detail for me personally to be interested in this but as a person whom has tried to make a fates roleplay on here before but having it die due to lack of players actually playing I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Illin
If this doesn't go super duper mega slow, I'll be dropping my super duper circumstantial Seiba. Also, playing a pair by yourself may as well be masturbation.

If this doesn't go super duper mega slow, I'll be dropping my super duper circumstantial Seiba. Also, playing a pair by yourself may as well be masturbation.

What would be your super duper circumstantial saber?

Muh boi Gawain, with all his Personal Skills being circumstantial buffs to his stats that, if not met, serve to debuff him instead. Alongside a Magic Resistance so bad magic is super effective against him and a Mana stat that's so low that his NP is powered solely by outside sources, such as the glorious Sun and all that.

But... when the planets align, all bets are off?

That's when the theme song plays and the ass kicking happens, yeah.

The overlap is real, but on the other hand, I heavily enjoy it when you do things, so I shall likely be crawling into this one.

Though, my player number vote heavily depends on whether the matchups are still randomised for 4/4.

The overlap is real, but on the other hand, I heavily enjoy it when you do things, so I shall likely be crawling into this one.

Though, my player number vote heavily depends on whether the matchups are still randomised for 4/4.

Randomization only for 6 players.

Heyo! I'd definitely like to join because I generally like your GMing, and a fantasy/combat/anime RP will always tickle my fancy.

At the same time, though, I haven't really watched the Fate series; I only know the basics. Will this make things a little too awkward for me to join, or will Fate's concept be pretty easy to pick up seeing as the world isn't canon (I'm guessing?).

If need be, I'm cool to watch episodes/read chapters that'll give me a better picture of the whole thing.

Heyo! I'd definitely like to join because I generally like your GMing, and a fantasy/combat/anime RP will always tickle my fancy.

At the same time, though, I haven't really watched the Fate series; I only know the basics. Will this make things a little too awkward for me to join, or will Fate's concept be pretty easy to pick up seeing as the world isn't canon (I'm guessing?).

If need be, I'm cool to watch episodes/read chapters that'll give me a better picture of the whole thing.

The fate wikia can give you some pointers here and there (I'd gladly link you to a few main pages). The concept of Fate itself is pretty straightforward, though the 'verse it's associated with is notorious for having ridiculously complicated and nebulous additions to its lore. So much so people might argue even the wikia is inaccurate in certain places.

Servant
Master
Command Spells
Noble Phantasm
Skill
Parameters and Skills

In essence, a Servant is just a magically-summoned avatar of a mythological/famous historical figure (sky's the limit). The Master summons them, commands them with Command Seals (if the Servant won't obey). A Noble Phantasm is the Servant's ultimate ability, representative of their myth/legend, Skills are passive things that give special perks. Parameters are their 'stats' so to speak.

I'm not concerned if you're already familiar with the basics though. That alone is pretty much enough to get by in my books. Everything else is bonus info you can just pick up as you go.

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers
Alright. There's enough votes now to facilitate the number of players people clearly want to have. So yea, we'll be going with 6 players, 3 teams (randomized). OOC coming up soon!

Reactions: Random
Is there room for one more? Pref a servant spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.