When God pulls his gun out, he's not running out.
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Whichever suits the situation.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Sci-fi
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Sports, Furry, Yaoi
In the vein where magic pulses
Chaos takes root in moments of order's mistakes.
Where grandiosity is powered by pure things
Error brings things of totality
Unflinching in their natural discord.
More details to come with an OOC. For now I want to know what players would like:
- 6 players, each playing 1 character (master or servant) as part of a 2 person team.
- 4 players, each playing a master-servant pair.
Note that regardless of available player spots, CS judgement will be just as heavy.
Each has its goods and bads. I want to see what people prefer before settling on other aspects to the roleplay. Setting will be a relatively heavy modification to the Holy Grail War battle royale style, though note that at the onset, player teams will ultimately become allies. Don't anticipate PvP roleplay here (except at the very beginning).
Fate fan? Jump in.