Fate/Grandiose Delusion

Evil_King_by_ErikVonLehmann.jpg

Khnum - Kufu
Master: ???
Class:Caster
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 197 cm
Weight: 84 Kg
Armament: The traditional ruling staff of the Pharaoh. Can technically be used as a weapon but will have no experience in using it nor will it be a particularly useful weapon.
Likes: Himself, admiring his life and his accomplishments, admiring his legacy, nobility, loyalty, strength of character, king's duties.
Dislikes: Avarice, cowardice, weakness of character, disregard to the king.
Wish: To live his life once more to actually utilize his pyramid.

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: D
Mana: B
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Abilities
Territory Creation: A++

At this rank the creation of a "Pyramid" superior to a "Temple" is possible.

Item Creation: C
Capable of creating amulets and charms that ward away spirits, enact curses, etc.

Personal Skills
Charisma:
The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
  • B: Suitable for a king of a country.
Divinity: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
  • C: Khufu was considered to be the living image or incarnation of Horus the sun god as the pharaoh.
Egyptian Magecraft: Magecraft specializing in curses, counter curses, repulsion of spirits, increase of luck, and other such things.
  • B: Capable of utilizing this subset of magecraft with high proficiency.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Pyramid of Giza
Title: Eternal Vessel of the Sun King
Type: Anti - Army
Range: 1- 100
Maximum Number of Targets: 100
Description:

The actualization of the phenomenon known as the "Pyramid of Giza". A noble phantasm that pulls forth the true nature of the crystallization of Khufu's legend known as the Pyramid of Giza. It does not summon the pyramid by itself, but rather it is a complex ritual designed to create what is known as the Pyramid of Giza. The pyramid itself is not designed to be, as many have thought, a burial chamber, but instead it was a means of tethering the pharaoh's consciousness to the pyramid, a super weapon designed to reign over Egypt, so as to continue reign as a true representation of the sun god. However the mad ritual failed during Khufu's life as his people protested over this act of tyranny and threatened to remove his body from the pyramid should it ever be placed within, leading to Khufu's body being noticeably absent from the pyramid, likely buried in the valley of kings in a now long lost grave. Nevertheless the glory of the pyramids still stands to this day, a testament to the awing extent of Khufu's ambition and authority. The ritual itself is remarkably similar to the act of designating a territory, essentially claiming an area's mana designating it for use in the ritual. The area covered should be of pure earthly material such as bedrock or undiluted metal for best results, which can be found deep underground in mines(hint) and even on surfaces. The ritual can be performed on impure areas but will take significantly longer to perform, jumping from a minimum of a single day to four or even five. Once the ritual is completed, all the earth in the designated area is converted in mass, restructured, enchanted and modified to become a replica of the pyramid of Giza.

The pyramid's interior functions much like that of a highly ordered vessel of war, with several compartments for steering and targeting as well as maintenance and repair. However most of these rooms are invalidated as the treasures required to equip the pyramid with the necessary armaments are unable to be materialized along with the ritual. The main "control room" is located in the King's chamber at the upper end of the pyramid below the pyramidion. Egyptian magecraft inscriptions run across every inch and crevice of the pyramid's infrastructure all converging in the King's chamber, turning the entire construct into a vessel of war that relays data to the Pharaoh. Additionally, all curses of Egyptian origin are treated as rank up within the pyramid. The pyramid itself is "activated" by placing the symbol of divine authority, the snake staff of the pharaoh, into a special keyhole. Upon activation, the pyramid emerges from the ground and begins to float upwards as a massive and aerial construct, a true vessel by which the pharaoh would traverse from the earth to the heavens as it was meant to be. It moves rather slowly but can travel at exceptionally high altitudes above even low flying clouds. The pyramid itself is a construct that attempts to reconstruct the powers of the sun god Horus to a very lesser extent, an arrogant attempt to become a true incarnation of the sun god himself. The pyramid is able to harness sunlight in a massive area around it and absorb it. It is then capable of firing this light in massive beams of destructive heat that scorch the earth and create impressive and smoking craters. Two types of beams can be fired. One is a charged variant that utilizes six seconds of charging time to fire a massive two hundred meter diameter beam of scorching light that is equivalent to the power of an A ranked noble phantasm attack. The other variant is a smaller beam merely around five meters in diameter that can be fired in droves up to fifty at a time at all angles of the pyramid, with each being equivalent to a C ranked attack. These smaller beams can be fired in spread out intervals to essentially shoot beams constantly, scorching the earth in a carpet bomb fashion with a continuous stream of burning destruction. When the pyramid was first constructed, it is calculated that it would have been easily visible as a ball of light from even space, and it being aligned with the heavens through the constellations is no coincidence. In defense, the pyramid is capable of forming shields, with two variants like the offensive lasers. The first variant is a massive dome like shield that covers the entire pyramid, blocking out attacks of B rank potency easily. The other variant is a square barrier covering one side of the pyramid which is far more condensed and powerful, capable of withstanding even the attack of an A ranked noble phantasm. A bounded field is ever present in the interior of the pyramid, serving to stabilize environmental conditions within to make the place as inhabitable and comfortable as possible in the case of high altitudes or underground movement. The pyramid is essentially a massive node for light itself, drawing it in like a lightningrod attracts thunder. When actively storing light, the pyramid glows with an intense fervor, but this can be turned off to minimize its presence relatively well at the cost of, obviously, not storing light for future use.The pyramids also possess advanced navigational systems and even a radar through cross referencing constellation positions and scrying waves, a characteristic of the Grand Gallery which was a pathway to view the stars. These same navigational systems can act as targeting systems for the beams of sunlight, allowing for effective and accurate aim.

A self destruct system is also present, which is a last ditch effort and a vain backup for the pharaoh to go "out in a blaze of glory". The pyramid turns to it's side, facing its pyramidion to its target before propelling itself towards it while storing light in massive quantities. Upon colliding with the target, all energies present within the pyramid are detonated in a massive explosion at the level of an A++ noble phantasm's attack.
Does Caster have a Master yet? If not, the twins could summon him! =D Well, technically it's Kyun doing the summoning. XD

Cool character, but a question, how exactly would the egyptian mage craft work. It's just a matter of curiosity. Also, a giant floating pyramid of firey death, how very inconspicous.
Its just curses, increasing luck, defending against curses, etc. It sucks outside of Egypt but the curses are rank up inside the pyramid. Also yeah the giant floating pyramid is there, but it being conspicuous is a weakness too you know.

Unless the master completely doesn't care about the populace knowing because he/she plans to kill them all anyway.

Bravery - seeing how he was quite the conquerer.

High-Speed Divine Words - since he spoke with Shiva and all that fun stuff.

Magic Resistance - relating to his requested permission.

Hinduism sadly shouldn't get HSDW because they were "slower" than that, though you could give him a Mantra skill for Hindu culture sphere's magecraft, not including astras.

Magic Resistance also is apparently weak in Hinduverse because of Karna.

So, out of those three, Bravery by default, just because the other two don't work in Nasu mechanics.

Hinduism sadly shouldn't get HSDW because they were "slower" than that, though you could give him a Mantra skill for Hindu culture sphere's magecraft, not including astras.

Magic Resistance also is apparently weak in Hinduverse because of Karna.

So, out of those three, Bravery by default, just because the other two don't work in Nasu mechanics.
Okay! Thanks for your input! :3 I've changed the title from Shapeshifting to Innocent Monster, but am keeping his ability to have all those extra limbs. A lot of different resources that I've read mention he can summon any number up to 10/20. It's a big part of his legend that I really love.

Revised Avenger!

Appearance: Will draw soon!

Name: Ravana
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Avenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs
Armament: Crescent-shaped sword
Dislikes: Rama, monkeys, losing, ignorance
Wish: To create the Perfect World.

Stats:
Strength: B+
Endurance: B+
Agility: C
Mana: A
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A

Class abilities:

N/A

Skills:

Name: Innocent Monster
Description: Because his devotion to Shiva, he was given many special traits, one of which was the ability to conjure up to ten heads and twenty arms, all of which carry different kinds of weapons.

Name: Independent Action
Description: Avenger can act on his own if he sees fit, however, this is limited to the Fate system.

Name: Bravery
Description: Avenger can increase melee damage.

Noble Phantasms

Name: Regeneration
Quote: N/A
Type: N/A
Range: 1
Maximum target: 1
Description: Whenever one of his limbs is caught off, another one takes its place. (It's fairly simple, but I will explain this in prettier terms later)

Personality: Avenger is an arrogant SOB who can either be a great Servant or a complete pain in the butt depending on who summons him. He is very difficult to work with if the Master is inexperienced in any sense. If his Master can earn his respect, then he will work more for them and less for himself. (will add more later!)

Name: Aaron White AKA The Fourth Horseman
Horseman

Servant: Saber

Alignment: Neutral good (Formerly Chaotic Neutral)

Height: 6' even

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Gray

Blood type: AB (universal taker. This may get bloody, so I want as much as possible.)

Likes: science, things being neat and orderly, History, His girlfriend, Blades

Dislikes: Things out of order, His mother, blood, hypodermic needles.

Magic:
Quality: A
Quantity: C

Abilities:

Mastery of the Kaballah

Element: wind and fire (really wanted to go for the band name here, but sadly I couldn't)

Western Alchemy

Judo,

Israeli Knife Fighting.

Oh, and his Charisma

History: Born to a Family who was opposed to the Churches combining. (don't know if in Fate if the Reformation ever happened, and the the Church recombined, but I'll assume it did.), He was raised Orthodox, until the Church combined. His brother lives his life shut in to the family's house for "training" The family kept magic a secret from Aaron after his Grandpa, a third Grail War participant, was hit by a falling Mage. Aaron went to College for Nuclear Physics, until he met a man, This man told him he was an Descendant of the reverend Cotton Mather, the reverend who instigated the Salem Witch Trials. The man trained Aaron in magic, and finally Aaron took it upon himself to finish the job his ancestor set before him, and to use his newly discovered powers to fight Fire magic with Fire magic. He took a job as a freelance Witchhunter who killed corrupt mages. He was given his nickname when three Executors who went to kill a magus disguised as a priest witnessed his murder of the aforementioned "priest"He know works as a Charter Pilot, and is almost done with his studies of Nuclear Physics (He took some time off for his um, "Cleansing" as he called it.) He was recently accepted by the Mage's Association after a change of heart he had one day with his girlfriend. He recently discovered the Grail War, and wanted to be involved with it, so he looked for a historical hero, and used it's artifact and the rest is history! (Note, if the Church was always one Church, I'll change this.)

Supplies:
A small Pocket Bible
A Copy of a Spellbook
$700
A Visa Black Card
A covert phone
A Laptop
Keys to his airplane.
Two small blades he keeps on him.

Last edited:
Who wants to summon everyone's favorite Israeli King!

So, Rajiinslayer, is it alright if Aaron summons Saber? Or no?

I see no problem, I'll add him to Yamato's sheet.

I asked if Phantom wanted to pair up with me. If she doesn't, I'll summon David, king of dancing in his underwear.

XD And I think Phantom is a guy... that's how ConvexAtaraxia referred to... him?

I dunno. Our interaction has been touch and go so I just picked a pronoun.

XD And I think Phantom is a guy... that's how ConvexAtaraxia referred to... him?
I am not limited by such things as gender.

I am mudkin, the greatest of kin.

*edit* Also BRB gonna change the gender on my profile

Anyone want to have Charles as a Master, as at the moment I have no idea ho to pair him with?

Phantom, art thou free and wish to pair up with me? If not, I'll start coordinating with the king of dancing around.

Still working out some things with my Beserker, I'll hopefully post Beowulf's revised CS soon.