Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - OOC

They're around the forest of Fuyuki so I'm assuming there's a few open spaces but not much. Hilly terrain though so Assassin won't have it easy.

@Blighted_Agent @Cush Almighty After the next post would either of you like to take control of Rin, and Caster, or Assassin and his minions? I feel like I'd over extend myself as I still need to do the Saber on Saber fight, and Berserker's struggle.

I don't mind playing Jack if you need me to.

Would gladly assist interpreting Rin. (totally won't play favorites just because she's the original F/SN girl I like the most =P)

I apologize for lack of posts been focusing on some other stuff. I'll see about getting a post out in the next few days got stuff I need to take care of in regards to college.

• Love
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
I apologize for lack of posts been focusing on some other stuff. I'll see about getting a post out in the next few days got stuff I need to take care of in regards to college.

No worries and no rush, IRL comes first. We'll wait.

left it opened ended so you all can do what you want with the fight. I'll start with Saber, and Leon in the next post don't have it in me to make up a whole thing for them. I wanted to make Cu's entrance a lot better but as I said don't have it in me, and its been a week.

left it opened ended so you all can do what you want with the fight. I'll start with Saber, and Leon in the next post don't have it in me to make up a whole thing for them. I wanted to make Cu's entrance a lot better but as I said don't have it in me, and its been a week.

It happens, take your time to recover.

I'm not really recovering from anything just don't think I have it in me to control a dozen npcs PLUS my own PC's. I'll try to slow things down in future singularities if we keep going after fuyuki.

Hey guys just to make sure we're clear I'm giving you complete control of this situation in your group. You're controlling Rin, and if you need a sheet I can give you the stuff for Spring Heeled.

So we're controlling rin too? Alright. Can we get that sheet, I think it's necessary to have it.

Last edited:
Yes you are also controlling Rin.

Spring Heeled Jack:

Skills:

Innocent Monster: Rank EX - Jack is transformed into a ghoulish creation his myth has him centered around many different monstrous descriptions, and names Jack's physical body has been morphed to fit this.

Mana Burst Flame: Rank C - Jack has reports of himself spewing fire. He is capable of using this in manifest this as fiery breath, or to use on his long sharp claws.

Disengage: Rank B

Class Abilities:

Presence Concealment - A-

Base Parameters:
Strength: (筋力, Kinryoku?): C
Endurance: (耐久, Taikyū?): C+
Agility: (敏捷, Binshō?): A+
Magical Power: (魔力, Maryoku?): B+
Good luck: (幸運, Kōun?): B+
Noble Phantasm: (宝具, Hōgu?): C

Noble Phantasms: (Noble Phantasm)
Name: Heels of the Devil
Quote: N/A
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: Close
Description: Jack the Ripper's famous shoes that he used to sprint, and jump into the air at high altitudes. He can use these as offensive weapons, and or to flee from combat at frightening speeds. Few can hope to match him in and outright contest of agility. He can also use these to essentially change direction in the middle of the air allowing more effectively fight opponents. While not fancy these weapons are deadly in its hands.

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
@VanceXentan I promise I'll get something out tomorrow night. I've been working two jobs and I've been tired and busy. You mind if I have Jack start of noticing Caster and Archer killing off him familiars. I not sure if they started already doing so but I would prefer if we skip to that.

Caster went off to explicitly find a group to kill so you may do so.

I'm going to post tomorrow i think. I've been doing stuff. I'll try to make the cu battle entertaining but its literally me just writing it up on my own when three out of the four weapons involved are spears. Which are my worse weapon.

Thanks for posting Cush.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Sorry for the radio silence, these past few days have been hell, to say the least.
I'll get it done before the weekend.

Well I hope things get better.