Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - OOC

Alright thanks for saying so. I'm just trying to throw some stuff in before we get to the better stuff.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Is it needed for me to post before we continue?

yes we need to finish off the few zombos left.

I've been waiting for Blighted to reply and I've been busy as of late but if possible I'll try to get out a post tomorrow. Today I'm rather tired due to situations I have frustratingly no power over in real life.

I've been waiting for Blighted to reply and I've been busy as of late but if possible I'll try to get out a post tomorrow. Today I'm rather tired due to situations I have frustratingly no power over in real life.
Very sorry for the delay, don't rush on your part. The weekend was far more busy than anticipated and I wasn't sure if you wanted to respond before I did.

Hopefully your circumstances improve soon, I'll have a post up before the day is over.

It won't because its a house problem. My little brother doesn't want to compromise at any time later than 1 in the morning as a hard line, my parents are useless because my dad rather would ignore things, and my mom seems to think 'well you did it when you were younger' as a valid response when I never stayed up later than 12 before hand, and how backwards that way of thinking is especially since I'm in freaking college, and he has literal no actual responsibilities other than to feed the god damn animals and by that I mean maybe one, or two.

I apologize for the rant but the situation is pissing me off, and I can't change rooms.

It won't because its a house problem. My little brother doesn't want to compromise at any time later than 1 in the morning as a hard line, my parents are useless because my dad rather would ignore things, and my mom seems to think 'well you did it when you were younger' as a valid response when I never stayed up later than 12 before hand, and how backwards that way of thinking is especially since I'm in freaking college, and he has literal no actual responsibilities other than to feed the god damn animals and by that I mean maybe one, or two.

I apologize for the rant but the situation is pissing me off, and I can't change rooms.

Extremely unfortunate. Venting is fine and necessary.

Can we get a description of where the group currently is? are they still on the road? What is to their side and in front and the back? There's a nearby building; how close is it, what else is there to be found in the surroundings? How far is the group from the school?

They're in a suburban district think of a street destroyed houses on both sides. Maybe a few destroyed cars? I don't know how close I guess within throwing distance? It's not that big of a street. The school can be seen, and is within a short runs distance away at this point.

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
It's always good to work one's creative muscles.

@Cush Almighty Archer is on top of the burning school building. I specifically pointed that out, and the fact that Rider, and Saber were both having issues getting to him because of that fact. The building could collapse on him but he's using it as a deterrent against melee foes like Rider hence why he's been getting his ass handed to him since before we got here.

I thought Assassin would be able to ascend the building while his eyes were on Saber and Rider while avoiding the flames. I'll edit it and just have him join saber and rider unless there something better I can do?

You can try to find a better spot to get to but Saber can't run up with mana burst because the things foundation is literally coming apart, and Rider tried to climb up when Saber kept his attention but was shot at by enemy archer. You can try to climb the building but you'd need to be quick and that's an obstacle when the building could give out underneath your foot. Our archer is the best shot at undermining enemy archer but he specfically picked his current location to discourage melee fighters. He's putting himself in direct danger in order to undermine the others from doing so. It's a basically a case of either outlasting him, or bringing down the building.

The building was already weakened prior to their arrival and it was already hit by Archer's sizable thrown rubble, I'm surprised it's still standing at all. I'll wait for @Cush Almighty to edit, unless he wants me to post first? When Archer realizes the situation his first instinct will be to collapse what's left of the school.

Wasn't hit full on clipped the side of the building.

You guys can move it along. I changed my post already.