Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - OOC

Sabrina has been with Chaldea for over a year now. 18 months to be exact.

Alright Leon's been with it since he was about 19 so he has a bit of seniority there but she should know the majority of the people there fairly well. If you need the info for anyone I'll give it to you but Team One is going to be mostly dead by the end of the first singularity.

@Blighted_Agent Do you want me to have Leon bump into your guy, or do you intend to meet us all at our destination?

I'll wait to see what Cush is going to do before I do anything. I would like to get in some character interactions before we get there since Orson will only give us a brief moment to ask questions before he ushers us along.

If you guys want to you can go on without me. I'm at work until midnight.

writing a post now

Alright sounds good.

Would Kojiro remember Sabrina or would it be like meeting again for the first time.

I'll leave it up to you.

Also I'd like to say that the summoning circle needs Leon, and Arthur to be clear of it before another one can be done. I haven't had Leon do that yet because I'd figure having such a legendary hero summoned, in a spectacular fashion no less, would lead to some sort of reaction. It's up to you two who goes next after that.

Posting soon.

@Cush Almighty I'd use a light purple instead of blue for Kojiro or at least another shade that one is really close to Arthur's given one.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I'm waiting for cush to reply. Doesn't seem right to post right now.

We just go along with it. Really isn't much more to say imo.

Not bad but i'd use a more ominous one.

They are currently in the middle of an intersection, yes? Are there any buildings/remains-of-buildings in any of the four corners?

Some trees, and some broken down buildings to the left.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent