Fate/Grand Order - World Shattering Star - PVE Style - Intermediate Level

Again I believe so but can't say for sure until i get a rough idea at what kind of phantasm you intend on giving him
I was gonna give him Kusanagi No Tsurugi, the blade Susano-o found after slaying Orochi. The full power unleased by Kusanagi is alot like other sword beam attacks used by other sabers, except I was thinking of having the Noble Phantasm in sealed state also enable some limited flight.

I mean Susanowo isn't some minor deity so that would come with some big strengths. I would need to see the full details into what its sealed version would come with to make it viable. For example Clarent on Mordred, which I'm using as an GM out to boss fights if a player leaves, can fight on reasonable footing to the actual Excalibur in Mordred's hands is technically a C rank with an actual status as a B.

I was waiting on Kazuya to purpose if he was going to go with his idea or not but since we'd still have 3 people i will try to make a ooc tomorrow. Any people who have problems with another player's sheet can feet free to comment. Likewise if we have 2 players i don't really feel to bother say if dark doesn't pan out because then if one person leaves we're stuck with Leon, and group 1.