Fate Grand Order - The Fragile World of Glass

Alright well should we wait to see if @GuanYue does indeed intend on joining or not should I not post for a few days?

... is it possible to do both at once? We have our established servants and masters get acquainted with each other while Guan decides and gets ready then we run back to the summoning before deploying to France?

Not really since no one really seems to want to interact specifically my next move would be to send us to France.

I'd prefer to hop into france and let relationships form that way.

Bailey is gonna be keeping FAR away from Sabrina. And not cause he's worried about Lancer killing him. Not that at all one bit. No sir.

I am fine with having us dropped straight into France as well.

alright i'll respond tuesday if possible.

Reactions: Daedalus30185
Wasn't able to post today sorry got into a busy situation will try to do tomorrow.

Gonna be busy today. Will post *late* tonight but probably will get to it tomorrow.

Since we're dropping into France now, I'm guessing no 4th memeber?

Nope dude hasn't replied for about a week so no point.

Figured as much. And you probably saw, but got a post up. Took a good ol bonk to the head (yay for his origin which will help with the healing process, kinda.)

I'm just waiting for Cush to post.

I'll have another post up this weekend. And plan to throw Saber out scouting for what range he can do (sadly no Independent Action skill).

Something come up?

I prefer OC's but if you want to pitch it go ahead in character form if he's a master, I can't allow non-canonical servants from other series though. Non-canonical real life people/fables maybe depending on who they are.

Shoot. I'm sorry. Had a few things IRL distract me (protests and govt reactions are getting bad. I do live in "that city". Can say things WERE peaceful till DHS showed up. But that's all I'm gonna say cause avoiding politics.) among which was some family drama and the notification from work that we'll be re-opening soon (I work at an airport on the customer service side so... yaaaay......). I'll give you all an update if it looks like I'll be full-time which may reduce my post rate ("like it isn't low enough already?" is what you're thinking, innit? Don't worry, I thought that too). If it's part-time I should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologizes its been a rough few days. I'll try and post on monday but I can't promise I'll be able to. @Cush Almighty can post before then if they want to.