Fate Grand Order - The Fragile World of Glass

I should have something later on tomorrow. Will use sustained italics (ie whole sentences) for thought with color coded to keep things a little more clear on my end.

Alright just wanted to give everyone a second to breath. I understand you two want to go to France but the servants just got summoned they should get a chance to do something.

I'm fine with that.

It'll probably be Monday before I can get a post up.

@Cush Almighty, I want to apologize in advance. As there's only one female on the team, I will probably have NTR-knight eventually make a move on her. I also had forgotten the appearance you put for Shaka and was imagining a more Iskandar looking servant.

Also I did get a quick post up. Not much to it, sorry. Realized I was 2 days past when I said I'd have one so needed to get something before I kicked my butt up and down the house.

Alright issues happen we can only take things as they go.

Its sll good

I'll reply after cush.

Hello there, are you still looking for players? (Despite the obvious ‘open signups’ prefix) I just wanted to make sure you were actually still seeking and maybe get some insight of what you might want or need to see in the rp.

Yes it'll be a bit awkward right now but I can round it out saying that you're a kicked up C Team member by one Orson. However I must say before you make anything posts for one reason or another have been painfully slow.

You should let @GuanYue join. We could use another person. Which servant do you plan to use? Will it be an OC.

I'm fine adding a 4th. Also, @Cush Almighty, that post, WHY?!? I'm willing to lay odds that Bailey is gonna end up speared by Shaka when Lancelot "spears" Sabrina.

Lol. At least for once lancer isn't killing himself.

@Cush Almighty @Daedalus30185 Like I said I'm fine with another player I was just warning him posts seem to be extremely slow. Speaking of which did you post for Shaka, and Sabrina yet Cush?

Well, of the 6 Lancers we've seen in grail wars (that don't take a massive break from the standard style war) only 2 of them performed forced suicide.