Fate Grand Order - The Fragile World of Glass

Dantes destroyed me. Sherazade was a pretty penny too but she's a waifu and her team guts makes up for it. I got Tomomae and Skadi too. Just need to get them too skill 3 and use up the gems i saved for them.

I'm my VERY limited 60sq and half dozen tickets while praying for Sitonai. Gotta reunite the Emiya family. Got Ozy and BROSKANDAR, KING OF BROS during the F/Z rerun so I'm scared I'll miss out (though it does look like she'll be added to story banner, not that I ever roll that thing)

I wanted Ozy but got Proto Saber instead. He's a good buster saber like Attila so i made him work. Iskander was from the GSSR roll. Can you believe i got 2 gssr riders too. Queen Meave is actually good.

4 now. Got maid during summer and np2 Ivan when Russia dropped. The tzar is my obvious go-to for breaking casters

I've also learned just how important support casters are. Support Merlin turns my Lu Bu into a nuclear bomb when he goes off. I'm getting 140,000 - 190,000 damage from a single hit buster np. Even if my Berserker goes next turn it doesnt matter. Another servant or two will clean the rest up.

You have any idea what kind of damage Shishou can do with a Skadi support? (Gods forbid a double!)

Just so you guys know I did post.

I swear I got no notification about it 😞

I'll make a post 2nite buddy

I'm sorry. I've been meaning to get to it but work has been ... Hectic to put it mildly as of late. It's been taking most of my focus as has looking for a new place to live.

Reactions: VanceXentan
Ok... Good news: I'm settled in and can get back to this RP. Bad news... I've lost feeling for the master I wrote (though I do still have one that I intended for an RP that never happened that should work well). And after this long off, I feel it'll be hard for most of us to get the ball rolling again.