Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical

The world is a fragile place....for hundreds of thousands of years humanity as struggled through the ages to keep peace, and prosperity always falling back on war. Mages, heroes, and normal humans have struggled to reach out to grasp at fame, fortune, and prosperity. Fear of failure, of defeat, of destruction is always a constant thing. Something to be reminded of every time some single individual reaches out to grasp is the fact that things could go horribly wrong at any given moment. A single alteration, a single failure, a single deviation from the norm...it sends the world into a chaotic spiral, and a distortion is made upon an unsuspecting world. Mages are one of the more common reasons things go wrong.

Be it the Dead Apostles, or an overtly ambitious fellow with too much to gain, and not enough to lose the world tends to fall apart at the touch of fate's hand. Hatred, jealousy, justice, despair, honor, friendship, and other self destructive tendencies have been the cause of mages, and humans alike to fall, and break what should be set in stone. Guidelines, and history itself changing to suit the needs of the many, and the hopeless. Be it for good intentions, or for ill the time line of the world is easily disrupted...perhaps a young man wished for peace...perhaps they rescued a friend...or maybe they just wanted a bit more power...and everything went wrong.

We...We are the last line of defense a complex conglomerate of mages dedicated to protecting the timeline morality is not our concern but the world at large. Our duty is a simple but complicated one: To prevent alterations to the timeline that would throw the world out of balance. The Holy Grail Wars are of particular worry to us as wishes are a fickle thing. It is not a simple thing to be a guardian...one must throw away their morality at times to preserve what was, and is. Even if it means destroying an entirely different possible future. We stand as Team B. A second team of back up mages in case of the destruction of the initial group. That has come to pass...Our first mission is to finish what the first failed to do. Tell me masters? Are you ready?

====

Hello everyone this is a typemoon roleplay based off Fate/Grand Order. None of the canon grand order characters will be involved minus perhaps the servants who are allowed within power limits (characters like Gilgamesh (Archer/Adult), and Heracles/Hercules (god hand are too strong to allow into the roleplay.) I'd like people to keep in mind that I can allow nerfs to allow some characters like Lancer Cu Chulainn in as he has an instant kill move that hits a person's heart I can't let that sort of move fly.

You may be a servant, or a master though I encourage you to play both in order to more easily weave the roleplay together. You may have a pick of any of the classes. If one is already chosen I encourage you to pick another however as this is Grand Order and not Fate/stay/Zero/Apoc there can be more than one of the same class.

I intend to play a Saber, or Lancer servant myself and I will ask for feedback on that if this roleplay receives more people.

I am looking for people who can write comprehensive characters, and posts. I am not looking for essays but fairly fleshed out characters, and posts. Magic in this rp will go by the DnD system of things were you can only cast one spell so many times before you need to let it cooldown usually for a long rest period.

Servants MUST be from existing legends, or fairy tales. Modern servants aren't allowed the most I'll allow is someone like George Washington. The characters may not be from other fictional works such as Guts from Berserk.

Any further questions will be answered below

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Imagine guts as berserker, now that would be one hell of a servant. I'll join you as a Rider class servant.

Yeah he'd probably get terrifying abilities. That would be fine we just need more people I'd like at least four. You'll have to find someone to be your master when/if we get enough people.

I'm still looking for players for this roleplay.

We meet once more. How many players are you aiming for this time? I'll hop on.

Well hello Agent fancy seeing you here.

well if @Cush Almighty is still doing this since i originally posted this interest check then I'd like one more if not two. I can deal with three but it means rolling with a bigger chance for roleplay failure. There can be two people but it means a lot less interaction. And I'd need to insert an NPC master like Togami to help.

I understand. Should have preliminary character sheets either tonight or tomorrow early.

@Blighted_Agent Alright fair enough. I'm giving this interest check two days, possibly more, if not I may consider partying up with you just for the sake of actually making this rp happen.

I'm still interested.

@Cush Almighty Alright well you can talk to blight about teaming up if you want, or you can consider what your own characters may be.

@Blighted_Agent @Cush Almighty

Alright well I made the OOC seeing as I don't think we'll get anymore people but the sign ups will remain open.

I'm goin to be re-using a character called Leon Winchester that Blighted knows if only because I'm too lazy to make a new one. I intend to use Saber (Fate/Prototype) as a servant not due to his power but because he's often an unappreciated version of Arthur in Fate/stay and I believe he'd be a fun character. More over his excalibur will take even longer to use which means he will be stuck with the base form of excalibur in most fights on top of it's current restrictions. If either of you object to the use of Arthur then that's fine I'll switch to Brynhildr however then we'll be lacking a definitive tank unit but I can retify this by using an NPC and summon Zhang Fei. i'd prefer not to do that immediately though.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - OOC

@Cush Almighty Also Blighted is having me review stuff on his characters through PM's have you started anything yet?

Not yet. I'm still wondering who to pick. What class has he taken? Is Kojiro Sasaki of the assassin class available(I understand if you don't accept him for his unique circumstance). If assassin is unavailable then I'll remain with rider or archer.

Last edited:
@Cush Almighty currently he has chosen a archer class servant. Kojiro is acceptable. However I'd like to warn you a lot of his effectiveness in F/SN is circumstancial due to his high ground advantage, and Medea Caster's own augmentations. He fought off Saber, and the like by way of him being lucky more than not. He's a fragile speedster who depends on a quick shot to kill his enemies otherwise he goes down rather quickly. He's a serviceable servant but he lacks power. His greatest skill is probably his mind's eye.

Wasn't the only reason saber defeated false assassin was because of his bent sword? Would me making a OC version of Kojirou Sasaki. If not, then it's Samson the executioner or Saint George. He was my original choice for rider.

Saber's reason for defeating Kojiro was partly because he let her because he tried to block her blade instead of parrying it. Artoria initially was put off because Kojiro was being buffed, and he was fighting on advantageous terrain. Mind's eye prevented Saber from defeating Kojiro straight out as a sort of cancel out to her instinct. Once she understood what she was fighting she was fighting evenly with him despite his strengthened state, and her being in a deteriorated state. Saber is weaker in F/SN then she is in F/Zero as Emiya is a greatly inferior mage when compared to Kiritsugu.

Kojiro without buffs is a competent fighter but he's frail, and he lacks definitive power. Even if you made an OC Kojiro it would still retain the skillset of original Kojiro so not much would change just the man behind the myth as Kojiro wasn't a historical assassin he was a fable from Mushashi's tale.

Sanson is a fine choice too but unlike Kojiro his strength is fighting evil servants. He was an executioner not a warrior. He knew how to kill a person but wasn't an adept fighter so in a straight up fight he'd be arguably inferior to Kojiro in that regard.

Saint George I'm not sure about he's not all powerful but he's practically an unbreakable wall in lore.

It's really Kojirou's wish that makes me want to play him. He was killed or defeat at least by Mushashi and would like a rematch to prove his superiority in swordsmanship. If I do take OC Kojiro can I raise his NP level since he would be the actual one from legend? It would make his sword skill and actual Phantasm.

It's really Kojirou's wish that makes me want to play him. He was killed or defeat at least by Mushashi and would like a rematch to prove his superiority in swordsmanship. If I do take OC Kojiro can I raise his NP level since he would be the actual one from legend? It would make his sword skill and actual Phantasm.
His Noble Phantasm technically isn't even a thing it's an upgraded skill because Swallow Reversal - Hidden Blade has no Noble Phantasm rank. You can look on the wiki if you want and it will tell you the same thing. Even if I said yes what's there to upgrade? It's a simultaneous sword swing that goes three ways at once. You can play him if you want I'm just stating that he isn't as strong as he looks in F/SN.

Just to give it an actual ranking that's all really.

Well if you want to give it a rank that's fine with me it'd be purely aesthetic but there's nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.