Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical

The year is 2015 the next holy grail war was about to start once more with the church, and mage association preparing to take on new masters, and heroic spirits they were naively blinded by the fact that there were still people out there who were willing to exploit the grail. Many years have past since the Fuyuki Grail War, and with the loss of the greater grail more smaller grail wars had been propping up all over. A small faction in Poland known as the Grey Family have summoned several servants in violation of the Grail War's rules. It's intent is unknown but the Grey Family were known as mage supremacists, and it is speculated they wish to use the servants, and the grail in order to win over the world to their way of thinking. They have held fast in a castle forming battle strategies as the mage association prepares itself to deal with the threat.

Scouts sent to deal with threat were met with swift brutal retaliation and as such the only way to deal with this threat is to summon more servants to combat the 'Red' Faction. Met with fierce resistance initially the mages association has finally come to a conclusion that the threat in question must be dealt with. As such they had sent calls to several different magi be it allies of the Association, or mercenaries. The church has also proclaimed it's support for the Mage Associations 'Black' Faction as the brutality of Red has proven both disgusting, and an insult to the rules of the grail war. Hoping to wipe out the enemy faction the mages are gathering in London to summon their servants. The clocktower seeks to assist the mages in their attempts at destroying Red Faction before they arrive in Poland in order to defeat enemy summoners. Ruler has said to have already arrived in Poland to await what is to happen. However there is more than just a grail war looming over the heads of the magi for when they fight in Poland something doesn't seem quite right even more so than usual. With dark clouds in the horizon will Black Faction be able to overcome the Red Faction's power?

====

Hello everyone this is a typemoon roleplay based off Fate/Apocrypha but it is not a complete rip off it. There will be no characters like Sieg entering the midst, there will be differences compared to the anime/book, and other changes may be implemented. None of the canon characters will be involved minus perhaps the servants who are allowed within power limits (characters like Gilgamesh (Archer/Adult), and Heracles/Hercules (god hand like abilities are too strong to allow into the roleplay. Because you can't hurt them without a B+ or A ranked Noble Phantasms, and you have to do it multiple times in Herc's case).

I'd like people to keep in mind that I can allow nerfs to allow some characters like Lancer Cu Chulainn in as he has an instant kill move that hits a person's heart I can't let that sort of move fly. What's the point of a powerful opponent when you just fling your nigh unblockable time space bending spear through their heart? If you're unsure, or need help picking/making a servant you may ask me and I will do what I can to help.

You may be a servant, or a master though I encourage you to play both in order to more easily weave the roleplay together. You may have a pick of any of the classes not already chosen.

I intend to play a pair. I will wait to see who we need before picking my classes. If anyone wants to know my preference it goes Saber, Lancer, Rider however I will play the other classes if need be.

I am looking for people who can write comprehensive characters, and posts. I am not looking for essays but fairly fleshed out characters, and posts. If you want to write essays more power to you. Magic in this rp will go by the DnD system of things were you can only cast one spell so many times before you need to let it cooldown usually for a long rest period. For example "I use fireball!" "3/4 uses left for the day".

Servants MUST be from existing legends, or fairy tales. Modern servants aren't allowed the most I'll allow is someone like George Washington, or a already canon modern servant like Billy the Kid. The characters may not be from other fictional works such as Guts from Berserk.

In the event that we don't get enough people for this roleplay the left over spots will be NPC Magi from the church, or mage association.

Enemy magic will be nonstandard. They will be using a lot of illusionist, curse, and trick based magics as that is their family's specialty. Keep that in mind. With that being said we will have some of our own.

Some characters will be biased in this roleplay. Pre-existing affiliations will make them gang up on a player character should they chose to insult, or deride them in some way.

Any other questions you have may go below. If you're interested say so below.

I have considerations for an Assassin.

I have consideration for either Saber or Caster.

I have considerations for an Assassin.
Alright you're free to take the assassin spot if you like.

I have consideration for either Saber or Caster.
You're free to take either just keep in mind Saber is a very important position.

Alright you're free to take the assassin spot if you like.

You're free to take either just keep in mind Saber is a very important position.
Great, thanks! I’ll think on which one I want. I have some character ideas for each.

By chance do either of you have anyone you'd think would be interested in this roleplay? I have one person maybe but they're in another fate roleplay at the moment. I'd like at least three, or four people before I start this. @Crow @Minerva

@Minerva @Crow Alright if we don't get a new player by tomorrow would you two like to try, and make a three man rp? I can hold up the other classes as npcs but they'd be put on the backseat/support.

interested just started watching fate series but have read about it

interested just started watching fate series but have read about it
I just want to give you a forewarning Chrono. The Nasuverse is a very power scale intensive series in some cases, and hard to understand in places. It is wholey the reason I'm limiting characters.

Assassin (Fate/Grand Order - King Hassan)

Gilgamesh

guys like them heavily outclass guys like

Lancer (Fate/Zero)

not on any part of Diarmuid's but because King Hassan for example is just has stupidly ridiculous powers. Of course King Hassan, and Gil aren't allowed in this because of that but I just want to let you know before hand what you can walk into in this fandom.

I have four character choices.
Two casters, two sabers, all of which are cute girls and all of which would have a respective Master who would go with their personality.

WOuld you like me to PM? Or keep them a secret until it's time?

Not at the moment. I might change my mind later on.

Alright thanks all the same.

Alright I have no issues with that. Assuming @Crow is still in this roleplay that leaves:

Saber/Caster (depending on which one Minerva picks), Rider, and Berserker up for the pickings.

I'm still here, yes.

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
And I chose Caster, as we discussed

@Minerva @Crow @chrono Here's the link to the OOC. OPEN SIGNUPS - Fate/Darkened Moon - OOC

I'll be making my CS sometime tomorrow. Leon Winchester will be the name of my master he is going to be re purposed from previous roleplays (since I'm lazy and don't feel like making more characters than needed).

His Servant will either be the famed Crusader King Godfrey of Boullion, or The Knight of the Lake Sir Lancelot. Roles as Rider, and Saber respectively. Depends on if we get someone who wants either spot before I decide to make it. I'm leaning toward Godfrey as we need a good leader.