Fate/Darkened Moon - A PVE Grand Holy Grail War

@chrono I'm a bit wary of Rama considering how strong he is but I'll wait until you make Rama as his archer form until I pass judgement.

Also remember you'll need to make a master down the line as no one has come up who just wanted to play a master.

I've decided to make Rider however if you all would prefer to have Sir Lancelot instead of The Crusader King then I will take the saber spot instead.

Rama (ラーマ, Rāma?), the protagonist of the "Ramayana", one of the two major epic poems from India.[1][2]

Granting the appeals of the gods, Vishnu reincarnated as Rama, born as the imperial prince of a certain country, an ordinary human that had forgotten about everything.[1][2]

Such is Rama.[1]

LegendEdit

Rama was naturally wise, but he ended up being deprived from his succession rights to the throne and was expelled from his country due to a scheme of a relative.[1][2]

Having his beloved, queen Sita, who was travelling together with him, snatched away by the hands of Demon King Ravana, Rama boldly resolved himself to fight.[1] Ravana, who could enslave even the gods due to a power he acquired by deceiving a great god, was a Demon King famed for the fact that only humans had the qualifications to defeat him.[1][2]

Borrowing and receiving powers from the gods and the sages, Rama tried to take back Sita, the queen he loves, from the hands of Demon King Ravana.[2]Together with an army of monkeys that included the famous Hanuman, Rama, who was bestowed with many weapons by a sage, continued to fight against Demon King Ravana and his army for over 14 years.[1]

But even someone unique such as Rama had committed a fatal blunder. Intervening into a fight between fellow monkeys to rescue his ally monkey, Sugriva, he performed a cowardly sneak attack on the enemy monkey, Vali. Unable to forgive that, Vali's wife placed a curse upon Rama.[1][2]

"Even if you were able to take back your queen, you will never share joy together with her again."
—Vali's wife as she placed a curse upon Rama

That curse still continues on even after having rescued Sita and defeating Ravana. Rama, who is the reincarnation of the god Vishnu, will continue to pass by the queen he loves, Sita, for his entire lifetime. On the day the two can cuddle close together is when they must take back their original forms and ascend to the heavens.[2]

But on the other hand, that meant eternal separation from Sita until then. Even while recapturing her from the hands of Ravana, Sita left Rama's side during that situation as the nation's people voiced suspicions about her being unfaithful to him.[2]

Even after death and becoming a Heroic Spirit, the effects of the curse that keeps binding him, even now, has not grown dim. And that curse will continue on so long the two continue to love one another. One could say that such curse is, at the same time, a proof of their love.[1]
Archer (アーチャー, Āchā?), Knight of the Bow and Heroic Spirit of the Bow, is one of the Three Knight Classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this Class excel in possessing powerful Noble Phantasms, are able to act as highly effective scouts, and are frequently Heroic Spirits from the Age of Gods when magecraft was still commonplace. The qualifying condition for the Heroic Spirits is not attributes, but instead the possession of powerful projectile weapons or special abilities related to projectile weapons. They possess high Magic Resistance as a Class Skill, so most modern magi are unable to inflict damage to them. They also possess Independent Action, allowing them the ability to act independently for a length of time without an active supply of magical energy from their Master.[1]
Parameter

Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:

B[1]
B[1]
A+[1]
Mana:
Luck:
N.P:

B[1]
B[1]
A[1]
Class skills
Magic Resistance
A[1]
Riding
B+[1]
Divinity
C[1]
Personal skills
Martial Blessing
C[1]
Charisma
C[1]
Curse of Separation
D[1]
Noble Phantasm
Pinaka
Anti-Demon[1]
A+[1]
Vishnu Bhuja
Anti-Army
A

Last edited by a moderator:
@chrono The OOC is up you should be posting there not in the interest check. You will need to make it in form of the CS I gave in the ooc.

I'm not sure why you have all that about his legend on there. You also need to change his noble phantasms. Brahmastra is his sword. He's being summoned as Archer he wouldn't have it. His main weapon would be Pinaka.

@chrono The OOC is up you should be posting there not in the interest check. You will need to make it in form of the CS I gave in the ooc.

I'm not sure why you have all that about his legend on there. You also need to change his noble phantasms. Brahmastra is his sword. He's being summoned as Archer he wouldn't have it. His main weapon would be Pinaka.
This a direct copy from the wikia I'm working on changes to it so his power won't surpass a certain limit I'm planning on shortening the legend text to what is relevant

There's a character sheet format your info on that. And that is a copy and paste... Of SABER not archer I play grand order i know rama

Hello. This has really caught my interest, though I feel that I do not understand it completely.

Hello. This has really caught my interest, though I feel that I do not understand it completely.
Alright well you're free to ask me any questions you want.