Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the IC to start up. My first post is probably gonna be lengthy.

Well, we aren't meeting up together for a few posts.

But that's fine!

Well, we aren't meeting up together for a few posts.

But that's fine!
Yeah, that was the reasoning behind why the post will be lengthy. There'll be a few timeskips in it to show why he's in Japan in the first place and all that (because he's originally from Seattle), as well as a bit of interaction between him and his Fixer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I love SR. The setting is just so damn nice, and it hits all of my loves right on the point.

I am sorry guys. I am.....

why don't any of you have Skype? This would have made making a character so much easier. Errr....I'll have the finished thing done tonight or tomorrow morning. You already seen I was halfway with this.

I do have skype, but I've been dealing with a chest cold, which has sucked. Makes the whole VOIP thing kinda hard.

I do have skype, but I've been dealing with a chest cold, which has sucked. Makes the whole VOIP thing kinda hard.

I forgot. lol. Should have it in the morning. Is falling asleep right now

Sometimes I hate the fact that I am not patient.
I'm not a patient person as well.

I could post the IC, and Clyde could join in when he wants to.

Alright, so, I have a bunch of school today, and then I start Driver's Ed tonight, so, I'll work on the IC ecvery chance I can get. Sorry it wasn't up over the weekend. I got lazy, and took some time to play Skyrim.

Alright, so, I have a bunch of school today, and then I start Driver's Ed tonight, so, I'll work on the IC ecvery chance I can get. Sorry it wasn't up over the weekend. I got lazy, and took some time to play Skyrim.
It's cool. My net got shut off for a few days, so I'm somewhat disappointed that it isn't up yet, but also relieved that I didn't miss the start of it lol

Reading the Shadowrun wiki:

The following year, North Korea retaliated with nuclear missile strikes against Japan. All of the missiles failed to detonate.

Even in fiction, North Korea still sucks.

Get hyped, btw. I plan to post the IC at some point tonight.

My character should be done about the same time too. I am sorry I been all over the place with the bajillion other RPs I am in and I am trying to spare time between them. Also I am nursing my sprained wrist from all of the writing I been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.