Status
Not open for further replies.
USER AZRAEL HAS LOGGED IN
-Heya. I heard you guys needed a muscle, so I contacted the Families, and they sent me this. So, uh, I guess I'm your muscle. If you need a big gun pointed at anything, I'm your guy.
-Azrael

Team: The Praetors
Corporate Sponsors: Einzbern/Tohsaka/Matou
Servant: Saber Nero

Name: Jack Reacher
Runner Name: Azrael
Metatype: Ork
Appearance: Looks like this.
Nationality: UCAS
Sex: Male
SIN (Optional): SINless
Awakened? (Please check proper box):
[ ]Y [X]N
If yes, Adept or Magician? (Please check proper box):
[ ]Adept [ ]Magician
Skills:
Damage Absorption, Heavy Gunnery, Mechanic, Driver, Armourer
Position on Team: Muscle/Street Sam
Please attach Full Medical Examination and Official Documentation Sheet here: ((Link to the normal CS))
Jack "Azrael" Reacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minerva
Alright, @The Tactician, @Clyde, and @DeadAxl.

I am currently working on the IC. It should be up tomorrow if all goes well.

We will start out alone for the first few posts, showing what our characters did before the Grail War, and receiving their invitations.

Then, Chapter One will begin, and that will be the welcome to the Grail War.

so, yeah.

Alright, @The Tactician, @Clyde, and @DeadAxl.

I am currently working on the IC. It should be up tomorrow if all goes well.

We will start out alone for the first few posts, showing what our characters did before the Grail War, and receiving their invitations.

Then, Chapter One will begin, and that will be the welcome to the Grail War.

so, yeah.

I'll have my sheet by tonight.

My Shadowrun friend is going to help me finish my sheet

I really am sorry. This wasn't suppose to take me so long. Shadowrun I am new to it and I have a hard time understanding textbooks. Then my weekend got busy and I forgot. And I am so so so so so sorry

As am I, but honestly I need someone to Skype me. To finish off this sheet
Can't help you over Skype (I'm currently dealing with a chest cold) But maybe I can help you out over here or in a PM. What are you missing?

Can't help you over Skype (I'm currently dealing with a chest cold) But maybe I can help you out over here or in a PM. What are you missing?

I'm not understanding the priority thing and I really want to join this RP. But it's been very hard. I'm a practical learner. I learn by participating with others as they show me how to do something. This is my first time playing Shadowrun and its been really difficult to finish off this sheet with no one to talk through it.

Alright, so, I'm going to wait for @Clyde to get his CS done before we start, if that's fine with you all.

Alright, so, I'm going to wait for @Clyde to get his CS done before we start, if that's fine with you all.
I got the right sheet and am working on it. If you have time tonight to help me finish it. Than....I can get up pretty quick

I got the right sheet and am working on it. If you have time tonight to help me finish it. Than....I can get up pretty quick
What do you need?

ask me in the PM.

What do you need?

ask me in the PM.

Help with Gear maybe.......

I got the points down. I think.....at least......soooo....are we doing gear in the sheet or more Roleplayyy like a regular sheet?

Help with Gear maybe.......

I got the points down. I think.....at least......soooo....are we doing gear in the sheet or more Roleplayyy like a regular sheet?
PM me, and we can talk this out, hold on.

Hey, @Clyde
Do you still need help with your CS?

I'm waiting for our GM, she forgot my idea that she gave me the go ahead on, but yes please. My sheet is almost complete. I even have an appearance now. i just need to know if my idea is approved or not.

I'm waiting for our GM, she forgot my idea that she gave me the go ahead on, but yes please. My sheet is almost complete. I even have an appearance now. i just need to know if my idea is approved or not.
Sorry! I just got Fire Emblem Fates and was playing that, I also had homework and lunch. I needed to clear my head a bit.

Hold on a minute.

Can't wait for the IC to start up. My first post is probably gonna be lengthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.